KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » big question about the halloween movies!!!

big question about the halloween movies!!!
Started by: xogoddess81ox

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
xogoddess81ox

Shocked big question about the halloween movies!!!

i am one of the biggest halloween fans you will find. i've seen all the halloween movies like a million times, but not part 3 i only saw that once, it was stupid. my infactuation with the halloween movies started when i was like 8 or 9 and halloween part 5 came out my step mother took me to the theater to see, i've always loved horror movies. however i have some questions. firstly, when are they going to finish up the plots with jamie's baby (part 6) tommy doyle saved him, and the baby was never heard from in another halloween movie again. same goes for lauries son (h2o) who is also jamies brother, he survived h2o, and he was not in resurrection. i want them to stick to the original story lines and go after his family although lauries son probably had kids by now too, hahahaha the story will never die!!!!! the other question i have is, why dont they either kill freddy or jason and do a movie like that with micheal against whoever wins???? that would be awesome micheal would kill them. i think what made me love the halloween movies the most is how micheal seems to admire and take pride in his work without words. if you ever notice there are so many times that after michel kills someone he just stands there, tilts his head and stares at them like to say, "wow, i did a great job that time" i dunno i'm just love those movies!!!!! evil face evil face evil face
i dunno what does everyone else think

goddess

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 07:03 AM
xogoddess81ox is currently offline Click here to Send xogoddess81ox a Private Message Find more posts by xogoddess81ox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

micheal is technically mortal, although he has mysteriously cheated death numerous times, hence all the needless money grubbing halloween sequels. micheal is mortal and would die at the hands of freddy or jason, both of which are much more powerful. and as far as halloween movies go, the first 2 are the only decent ones, they should have stopped them after them. once season of the witch came out they all went to hell. and the recent ones are pretty bad, they should just stop them, micheal is a very stale character, jason and freddy and leatherface outweigh them in every way, granted micheal was before freddy vs jason, he is simply out done by both of them, they are both more interesting and fearsome. but ive never been a fan of micheal myers really. i think he's the most generic and boring horror villian in any of the movies, i dont think he really adds much to the movies, the first one was only good because it was just superbly made and had a very powerful creepy atmosphere, john carpenter was the real star of that movie, no micheal. i know im usually alone in this thinking, but micheal never interested me.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 10:08 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

I only liked Haloween I from the whole series. the Halloween movies weren't interesting cuz most of the time you knew what was going to happen next. he also never interested me. but i would like to see
mike myers vs leatherface.

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 02:35 PM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

I think Halloween 1 and 2 are by far two of the best horror/slasher films ever....................that said, the rest of them suck ass.......I went to see parts 5 and 6 in the theatre out of shear boredom, I rented H20 and Ressurection and watched them once, and only once............man they sucked.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 07:34 PM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Ugh, I actually went to go see the last Haloween(dont ask why)! What a crap-o-rama!sick

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 09:29 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

you poor bastard.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2003 09:40 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Puresugar12

I agree that Halloween 1 and 2 are a couple of the greatest horror movies ever, but the later movie really lacked something. 4 was okay by my book, but 5 was total shit. I really enjoyed the part where they locked Michael up in a jail cell. That just cracked me up. I didn't care for Halloween : The Curse of Michael Myers and H20 was slightly dissapointing. Ressurection wasn't that good either. At best the series as a whole is mediocre. I think Freddy and Jason are much better. Jason has more of a personality in his films (for instance how he kills people). I heard Dimension was working on a Myers vs. Pinhead movie. That would really suck. The Hellraiser movies have been one large sum of money wasted after another. I'll always go back to see a Halloween flick no matter how dumb it looks because I grew up with Halloween movies, but Freddy and Jason are the front runners of the horror genre and rightfully so.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2003 07:05 PM
Puresugar12 is currently offline Click here to Send Puresugar12 a Private Message Find more posts by Puresugar12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

i dont see how myers could compete with pinhead.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2003 07:25 PM