KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » Whos Nate?

Whos Nate?
Started by: hpxmenlotrnerd

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Shadow_King
-

ok then

Old Post Aug 31st, 2003 04:54 AM
Shadow_King is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow_King a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow_King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TMWATA
Rachel Leigh Cook is god

stryfe si the clone of cable he was brought up by apocolyse and is cables enemy, nate grey is the ulternate cable he has no virus in him so he is cable with more power because cable has to make sure the virus dont take all of him over so it will kill him, there uncle is havok there father is cyclops there mother is jean grey

"What you just think because a guy reads comics he cant start some shit, come on ill take all of you on"-Mallrats.

"Whats a nubian!!"-Chasing Amy.

"****in' "Breakfast Club," where all these stupid kids actually show up for detention. ****in' "Weird Science," where this chick wants to take her gear off and get down, but oh no, she don't 'cause it's a PG movie."-Dogma.

"We came to Hollywood, I fell in love. ****, we got shot at, we stole a monkey, and I got punched in the mother****ing nuts by a guy named Cock Knocker"-Jay and silent Bob strike back.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2003 10:22 PM
TMWATA is currently offline Click here to Send TMWATA a Private Message Find more posts by TMWATA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

ok good thank u

Old Post Sep 4th, 2003 12:45 AM
Shadow_King is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow_King a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow_King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blopster
Cosmic Forces Controller!

In the comics, the techno-virus has been expunged from Cable's system, so he's moving up to full power now (though they haven't done anything with him for a while now, which is annoying me).

Old Post Sep 5th, 2003 02:21 AM
Blopster is currently offline Click here to Send Blopster a Private Message Find more posts by Blopster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote