KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Raz,has neone seen him

Raz,has neone seen him
Started by: DeNiro

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dexx
wingless

What the f**k? you serious?

Old Post Aug 28th, 2003 02:51 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

Yes. He was hungry for some....uh....Pakistani food.

Like....soup, or something.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2003 03:37 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
must_kill_Santa
Evil Princess

well i havent seen him since i came here

Old Post Aug 28th, 2003 04:10 PM
must_kill_Santa is currently offline Click here to Send must_kill_Santa a Private Message Find more posts by must_kill_Santa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

quote:
Originally posted by Dexx
What the f**k? you serious?

Ya i think his familly is like form there.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2003 04:45 PM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

quote:
Originally posted by Gundark
Yes. He was hungry for some....uh....Pakistani food.

Like....soup, or something.

Biryani, Karhai Gosht, Jalfraizi, Shaslick, Ras Malai, Makhani, Naan, Gol Guppay, Nihari, ...

lots to chose from I think smile

Old Post Aug 28th, 2003 05:49 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

Raz come back we miss you!

Old Post Aug 28th, 2003 05:49 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

Wellllllllllllllllll

Old Post Aug 28th, 2003 07:14 PM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Pakistan? How exotic!cool

Old Post Aug 28th, 2003 07:58 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

HA! that reminds me of a seinfield epsoide

Old Post Aug 28th, 2003 07:59 PM
Gundark
Mayhem

If Raz knows whats good for him, he won't mention the stringy shrimp.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2003 08:47 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

Raz has been gone since July, what did he do? Move to Pakistan?

Old Post Aug 28th, 2003 11:41 PM
LindsIsSexyK is currently offline Click here to Send LindsIsSexyK a Private Message Find more posts by LindsIsSexyK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diegocala
Replicant

In a cave?

--Siggie Created by Master Godshinto

Whatever happened to my Rock N Roll?
Come in, she said, I'll give you shelter from the storm

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 12:04 AM
diegocala is currently offline Click here to Send diegocala a Private Message Find more posts by diegocala Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

No. Not Afganistan. Pakistan.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 12:22 AM
DeNiro

i am so not posting ne thing about afganhstan i will sertinly get kicked off for the site for my views on that country

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 02:00 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

lol

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 02:15 AM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Don't listen to Ush or anyone else. Raz is actually at a Moderator Defense Seminar learning how to use the latest technology in bumping people off of forums. Ush is his cover guy, "hey Ush, tell everyone I'm In Pakistan." Yeah, sure. No pulling the wool over Hiker's eyes, I'm onto you guys. Raz will be trained by the most intelligent and powerful moderators from around the world. His new bag of tricks will include 'electric shock osmosis', where he'll be able to actually shock you through your computer keys if he senses you are typing something nasty. He will also have 'hypnotising blip-verts', these are pictures and images that will paralyse you once you see them. Also he'll have a whole arsenal of 'smilies' that no one has ever seen!

(please log in to view the image)

Last edited by Tired-Hiker on Aug 29th, 2003 at 02:45 AM

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 02:42 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

scary stuff i want out lol

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 02:49 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Back in the old days Raz would post very rarely, well you cant blame him with all the rift raft around herestick out tongue

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 03:57 AM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KidRock

DOWN WITH THE MODERATORS!!! *RUNS NAKED THROUGH THE FORUMS*

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 04:17 AM
KidRock is currently offline Click here to Send KidRock a Private Message Find more posts by KidRock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

quote:
Originally posted by Tired Hiker
Don't listen to Ush or anyone else. Raz is actually at a Moderator Defense Seminar learning how to use the latest technology in bumping people off of forums. Ush is his cover guy, "hey Ush, tell everyone I'm In Pakistan." Yeah, sure. No pulling the wool over Hiker's eyes, I'm onto you guys. Raz will be trained by the most intelligent and powerful moderators from around the world. His new bag of tricks will include 'electric shock osmosis', where he'll be able to actually shock you through your computer keys if he senses you are typing something nasty. He will also have 'hypnotising blip-verts', these are pictures and images that will paralyse you once you see them. Also he'll have a whole arsenal of 'smilies' that no one has ever seen!

(please log in to view the image)

You've given this way too much thought.................

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 08:52 AM
LindsIsSexyK is currently offline Click here to Send LindsIsSexyK a Private Message Find more posts by LindsIsSexyK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote