KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Band Together To Overthrow The Moderators Of This Message Board

Band Together To Overthrow The Moderators Of This Message Board
Started by: Neo_Version 7

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

Hey I like Diego, hes funny

Old Post Aug 28th, 2003 08:42 PM
LindsIsSexyK is currently offline Click here to Send LindsIsSexyK a Private Message Find more posts by LindsIsSexyK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

quote:
Originally posted by Neo_Version 7
In my opinion, the only truly honest Mod here is motho****in Kes!

Ah is this a complimenent?blink
Thanks wink
I like your new sig by the way big grin

Old Post Aug 28th, 2003 08:42 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
happy kine
mirth maker

i don't think there needs to be a coup... unless you want to overthrow an island in the carribean or the florida keys... how does cuba sound... fidel kine... that does have a nice ring.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2003 08:46 PM
happy kine is currently offline Click here to Send happy kine a Private Message Find more posts by happy kine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

Gee....and here I am with this BBQ sauce stain on my Mod t-shirt. If I have to sell this now I won't get my money back.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2003 08:46 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

No problem Kes! Anytime. I tend to switch around fantasy ladies by the way. Please don't say anything positive bout me again coz I don't want these losers making fun of ya and shit! And if anybody messes with Kes, im gonna drop this coup and find the ***** who messed with Kes. After that, Im gonna cut your genitals off and make you eat them on a plate. Complete with candles and roses, *****!

Old Post Aug 28th, 2003 08:48 PM
Neo_Version 7 is currently offline Click here to Send Neo_Version 7 a Private Message Find more posts by Neo_Version 7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Ah how sweet smile

Old Post Aug 28th, 2003 08:48 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
happy kine
mirth maker

i already ate mine... very bland. i had add loads of hot sauce.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2003 08:49 PM
happy kine is currently offline Click here to Send happy kine a Private Message Find more posts by happy kine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

Its all fun and games until somebody loses their genitalia.

Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Best to tone down the aggressive attitude there, Neo...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

I will continue this coup until i completely overthrow the KMC Forums Moderators. Unless if somethin bad happens to Kes that I hear about.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2003 08:50 PM
Neo_Version 7 is currently offline Click here to Send Neo_Version 7 a Private Message Find more posts by Neo_Version 7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

So you are not going to overthrow Kes?

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Aug 28th, 2003 08:51 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

Oh, sorry if I got carried away on the genitalia issue. I'll stop that.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2003 08:52 PM
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

Neo calm down, I think you are taking this a bit more seriously then everyone else lol

Old Post Aug 28th, 2003 08:52 PM
LindsIsSexyK is currently offline Click here to Send LindsIsSexyK a Private Message Find more posts by LindsIsSexyK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

No, I will not overthrow Kes. She will remain Movie Discussion Mod until further notice.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2003 08:53 PM
Kes
Philie

Thanks big grin Can I keep the X-men too?

Old Post Aug 28th, 2003 08:54 PM
Gundark
Mayhem

We've survived many a coup.

But thank you for your continued interest Neo. Now if you'll just step over to that other line, I can continue taking boarding passes.

Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I see... well, I would make her mod of the Welcome area as well if I were you.

BtVS

Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

This is serious. I already have a battle plan.

LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

I dont even want to know what that battle plan is.............

Old Post Aug 28th, 2003 08:55 PM
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

And Kes! Choose any board you like. Shit, I don't give a ****! Be leader for all I care.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2003 08:55 PM