KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Terminator Movies » T-3 Ending

T-3 Ending
Started by: carnage713

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
dulobast25

Kyle is sent back in 2029. Connor was killed July 4, 2032. Its impossible to have Kyle kill the rest of the machines.

The future is changed thru evey movie so at this point is it too early to make that assertion.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2003 11:46 PM
dulobast25 is currently offline Click here to Send dulobast25 a Private Message Find more posts by dulobast25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NoFate007

Yeah but if Kyle wasn't sent back through time in 2029 he couldn't have told Sarah that. If he was born the day T3 ends, which is July 25th 2004 if I'm right, that would make him 25 when he was sent back, which seems to be how old he was in T1. He couldn't have been passed 2032 because he wasnt' that close to his thirties definitely. Its just another one of those loopholes. You can also say that the terminator in T2 said that Dyson is the one responsible for Skynet but now thats changed too, which is a valid point, but I have a weird feeling that the terminators going back into time was supposed to happen. If not, then all the T1s wouldn't have killed the humans, without the TX starting them right? So then they most likely would have stopped Skynet right then and there, making no war happen. Its all confusing and like Sarah said, someone can go crazy thinking about this stuff

Old Post Sep 5th, 2003 12:28 AM
NoFate007 is currently offline Click here to Send NoFate007 a Private Message Find more posts by NoFate007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dulobast25

yeah, james cameron was smart enough to ad an explanation of the paradox..proof he thinks ahead. No actually, i think the only thing that changed is that after t3, the timeline gets changed again and although judgement day is move back until later, the tchnology was mor advanced if the war was delayed, then coming to the end of the war and the point at where the war is lost would be at a different time.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2003 12:38 AM
dulobast25 is currently offline Click here to Send dulobast25 a Private Message Find more posts by dulobast25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sr_Zorro

Just for the records... in The Terminator, Kyle Reese was 21 years old, and Sarah 19, by the way. It's in the final draft...

Old Post Sep 5th, 2003 02:16 AM
Sr_Zorro is currently offline Click here to Send Sr_Zorro a Private Message Find more posts by Sr_Zorro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dulobast25

the sad thing is that they both looked older than 19 and 21 respectively. and that final draft likely took place before t3. also another soldier could be sent back instead, but a better idea would be to assume that john connnprs destiny was the same reagrdless of who his father was... it was the mother that was signififcant. as much stufff that they pulled out the ass to pull t3 off, kyle reese extrermaniating the t-800 actually has some style and should be considered. T3 ignored details and too many dummies seem not to car about that, so i'm suggesting something for fans of kyle reese.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2003 02:24 AM
NoFate007

Sarah's hair style made her look older, and Kyle's grungy look did the same. I always thought that they both were around 26. Kyle being just a little older. A 19 year old that has a steady job at a burger place is kinda normal, I thought that a 24 year old Sarah stuck at that place was more pathetic and gave her more depth. Kinda sucks its not like that but oh well.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2003 06:26 AM
NoFate007 is currently offline Click here to Send NoFate007 a Private Message Find more posts by NoFate007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dulobast25

yeah, but the story was perfect anyways

Old Post Sep 5th, 2003 10:33 AM
carnage713

quote:
Originally posted by Sr_Zorro
Just for the records... in The Terminator, Kyle Reese was 21 years old, and Sarah 19, by the way. It's in the final draft...

dude in t2 wen sara was in the psych ward i swear they said she was 49

Old Post Sep 5th, 2003 07:09 PM
carnage713 is currently offline Click here to Send carnage713 a Private Message Find more posts by carnage713 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
skule
blissfully ignorant

hmmmm i have a pic with me and the rock actually.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2003 08:04 PM
skule is currently offline Click here to Send skule a Private Message Find more posts by skule Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dulobast25

well it's more likely she was 39 years old.. she looke more like 29 in the first movie so thst would be 29 plus 8 so that would be 37.. that would be close

Old Post Sep 5th, 2003 11:23 PM
carnage713

i just really think the time lines all messed thats the downfall to the series u get a headache tryin to figure it out but dulobast i agree w/ u

great sig made by hegemon

Old Post Sep 5th, 2003 11:39 PM
carnage713 is currently offline Click here to Send carnage713 a Private Message Find more posts by carnage713 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NoFate007

Well on the tombstone in T3 it says 1959-1997. So she was 38 when she died. that means she was 28 in T2, and 18 in T1. Give or take the fact that her birthday could've been a month away when she died and stuff she was about 37/38/39 when she died. So she was about those ages minus 10 years each time for each movie.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2003 01:02 AM
carnage713

kewl but did n e 1 else notice that they said sara was 49 or am i buggin

Old Post Sep 6th, 2003 01:35 AM
NoFate007

I think if you watch it again they say 29. Thats a hell of a memory though for someone to remember such a little detail like that. Thats what makes fans like us so great, haha

Old Post Sep 6th, 2003 02:04 AM
carnage713

haha yes i need a life

Old Post Sep 6th, 2003 03:11 AM
NoFate007

Lol. We all do. But hey, who cares, lol

Old Post Sep 6th, 2003 04:38 AM
dulobast25

yeah term fans need a life

Old Post Sep 7th, 2003 09:20 PM
alic88
Barzakh

same ol dates. realize its a movie dude. not THAT SERIOUS. SERIOUS BUT NOT SO SERIOUS

Old Post Sep 8th, 2003 03:29 AM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dulobast25

same ol dates. realize its a movie dude. not THAT SERIOUS. SERIOUS BUT NOT SO SERIOUS

who are you talking to?
what does same old dates mean?

Old Post Sep 8th, 2003 07:11 AM
NoFate007

Lol

Old Post Sep 8th, 2003 07:16 AM