KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Terminator Movies » T-3 Ending

T-3 Ending
Started by: carnage713

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
dulobast25

lap these two old dates

Old Post Sep 8th, 2003 07:29 AM
dulobast25 is currently offline Click here to Send dulobast25 a Private Message Find more posts by dulobast25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

i m saying that i have discussed it so many times i am tired of it now. we discussed bout this all JULY!

Old Post Sep 8th, 2003 05:07 PM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dulobast25

yeah, fans are passionate that's what makes them fans

Old Post Sep 8th, 2003 07:49 PM
dulobast25 is currently offline Click here to Send dulobast25 a Private Message Find more posts by dulobast25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

i guess

Old Post Sep 8th, 2003 08:55 PM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NoFate007

I have the worst factor, my 3 favorite movie series are Terminator, Star Wars, and James Bond, 3 of the biggest fan based movies ever. My favorite TV show is and always will be The Simpsons, and I'm just as big a fanatic about that as I am Terminator, and Simpsons is another one of those insane fan things. I have quadruple the effort to make, haha

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 05:03 AM
NoFate007 is currently offline Click here to Send NoFate007 a Private Message Find more posts by NoFate007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dulobast25

well to me alic,, fans are passionate about thier hobbies..."i guess?"

Hmm wierd. To me if you lke a movie, that doesn't make a fan,,you must be "into it"

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 05:51 AM
alic88
Barzakh

i am. i was just a really depressed and bored. i am a very big fan. JUST LIKE Usmile

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 06:11 PM
carnage713

rite on dude the simpsons rock ive got all the complete seasons(the one that hav been released

great sig made by hegemon

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 07:13 PM
carnage713 is currently offline Click here to Send carnage713 a Private Message Find more posts by carnage713 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

do u have the 1 in which it has michael jackson. that 1 is so funny

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 07:31 PM
carnage713

lol man i swear thats one of my favorites

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 07:33 PM
carnage713 is currently offline Click here to Send carnage713 a Private Message Find more posts by carnage713 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dulobast25

i like the grim reaper simpsons episode and the family guy and futurama those are bithcen..king of the hill, ren and stimpy..noe i kinda like ed edd and eddy and courage, but none are ass funny as simprons, future, family guy. but anyways. the csm 101 rules!

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 09:57 PM
carnage713

ya family guy, the brak show,ren and stimpy,simpsons,edd ed and eddy, and xmen evolution all kik ass

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 10:00 PM
dulobast25

i liked th old x mena but the new one is cool, i like bevis and butthead too, but the movie was too long, they are only funny for i hour to me. Brak is funny but i like him on cartoon planet, wish they keprt that and got rid of coast to coast.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 10:09 PM
carnage713

ya i wonder wen x men evolution starts up agian

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 11:58 PM
dulobast25

anybody heard of tranzor z from like the late 80's adn before? it's called manzinger z in japan, that cartoon was cool.. like in the robotech era.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2003 07:57 AM
carnage713

ive seen a t-shirt that said manzinger z in a catalog it had all kinds of japanese writin underneeth it but i never saw it

Old Post Sep 12th, 2003 09:56 PM
o kiMMii o
= MJ 2o06 =

the michael jackson episode isnt mj's voice! lol.....
only wen they sing the song its actually Mj....

Old Post Sep 13th, 2003 03:48 AM
o kiMMii o is currently offline Click here to Send o kiMMii o a Private Message Find more posts by o kiMMii o Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carnage713

still it was a riot

Old Post Sep 13th, 2003 03:49 AM
dulobast25

manzinger z and tranzor z rule. Cant wait for the six billion dollar man movie

Old Post Sep 15th, 2003 02:41 PM
carnage713

wen r they comein out w/ six billion dollar man movie?

Old Post Sep 20th, 2003 06:02 PM