KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » Best Friday the 13th

Which is the Best Friday the 13th ?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Friday the 13th 4 40.00%
Friday the 13th Part 2 0 0%
Friday the 13th Part 3 0 0%
Friday the 13th: The Final Chapter 0 0%
Friday the 13th Part V: A New Beginning 0 0%
Friday the 13th Part VI: Jason Lives 2 20.00%
Friday the 13th Part VII: The New Blood 0 0%
Friday the 13th Part VIII: Jason Takes Manhattan 3 30.00%
Jason Goes To Hell: The Final Friday 0 0%
Jason X 1 10.00%
Total: 10 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Best Friday the 13th
Started by: Pablo G

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

Best Friday the 13th

Which is your favorite Friday the 13th ? Mine is Friday the 13th Part VI: Jason Lives

Attachment: jason.jpg
This has been downloaded 68 time(s).

"You can get further with a kind word and a gun, than just a kind word" - Al Capone

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 11:04 AM
Pablo G is currently offline Click here to Send Pablo G a Private Message Find more posts by Pablo G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

jason takes manhatton.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 08:40 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

Backfire I agree with you on most things man, I didn't know to choose the first NOES or new nightmare. And wasnt sure on jason lives or jason takes manhattan.

"You can get further with a kind word and a gun, than just a kind word" - Al Capone

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 09:07 PM
Pablo G is currently offline Click here to Send Pablo G a Private Message Find more posts by Pablo G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

i like jason x for some reason i found it cool eek! i know i will get some shit for this caus ei know like evryone hates that movie for some reason

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 09:23 PM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

Well yeah man Jason X did indeed suck, what I didn't like about it is the fact it took place on a space ship in the future. The annoying music, the bad acting, the crappy special effects. But it did have some cool and original kills.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 09:30 PM
REXXXX
Networking

I broke my arm on a Friday the 13th. Does that count? stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 30th, 2003 06:35 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

jason x was entertaining.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2003 09:28 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

jason X was just far to bad, most friday the 13th movies have to be in some way to hold the feel together but X was just very bad, Jason lives was my favorite i liked how they diddnt kill him but just chained him to a rock on the bottom of the lake

Old Post Aug 31st, 2003 12:32 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

I like "The Final Chapter" most...........guess I'm just a Corey Feldman mark............

- goes to watch "License to Drive" -

Old Post Aug 31st, 2003 08:34 PM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

man there's some classic moments in jason takes manhatton, when he punches the boxers head off. hah, hilarious.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2003 02:54 AM
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

lol

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2003 04:05 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

friday 13th part 5 was terrible

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2003 04:06 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

i dont remember most of them.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2003 04:12 AM
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

i think Friday 13th V was the fake Jason or was that IV dont remember

Old Post Sep 1st, 2003 04:15 AM
BackFire

oh yeah, i remember that one, oh man.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2003 04:23 AM
jinXed by JaNx

i always thought jason movies were boring, i liked 6 though and thats about it. I remember out of all the time i ever spent watching jason movies, i was more entertained watching my friends trying to get there 3-D glasses to work on a television for jason 3, my friends arent the brightest stars in the sky

Old Post Sep 1st, 2003 06:31 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

godzilla vs jason lol ahhahaha who would win

Old Post Sep 1st, 2003 03:41 PM
carnage713

i think that damn cyborg chik in jason x sucked ass

great sig made by hegemon

Old Post Sep 4th, 2003 07:49 PM
carnage713 is currently offline Click here to Send carnage713 a Private Message Find more posts by carnage713 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

Yeah it sucked and so did part 5, but part 5 was the one with the largest number of boobies and deaths. So it isn't a complete waste.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2003 04:59 PM
Striel
Delirious and Deluded

I voted for the original Friday the 13th. I love the first one, none of the rest compare!

www.theangrytruth.com

Old Post Sep 8th, 2003 11:23 PM
Striel is currently offline Click here to Send Striel a Private Message Find more posts by Striel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote