KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Batman and Spiderman:Goblin in Gotham

Batman and Spiderman:Goblin in Gotham
Started by: Asian Hulk

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ironman 66

this thread is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ****ing dumb

Old Post Aug 19th, 2004 09:24 PM
Ironman 66 is currently offline Click here to Send Ironman 66 a Private Message Find more posts by Ironman 66 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

Ironman 66: stop doing that!!! if you think (and I mean if you really do) this thread is dumb DON'T POST HERE!!

by Scythe

Old Post Aug 20th, 2004 01:14 AM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ash007
Strength and Honour

mmmm i think Asian Hulk may be using a computer Translater to convert Filipino into English thats may be causing some confusion in his English. wink

Anyway give the poor guy a break

With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.These words were uttered by Judge Aaron Satie -- as awisdom, and warning. The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged.

"One ought never to turn one's back on a threatened danger and try to run away from it. If you do that, you will double the danger. But if you meet it promptly and without flinching, you will reduce the danger by half.-----Sir Winston Churchill

Old Post Aug 20th, 2004 11:53 PM
ash007 is currently offline Click here to Send ash007 a Private Message Find more posts by ash007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Goldenskull777

You have too much free time.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 11:10 PM
Goldenskull777 is currently offline Click here to Send Goldenskull777 a Private Message Find more posts by Goldenskull777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

the Story is corny.

But I had some laughs, and in the end, thats all that counts.

Life and the world lifes with you.

Have a laugh evey now and than.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 02:47 AM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Laruuk
Please stop the pain....

Amen!

Marvel heros and DC heros do not live in the same universe!

In the movies, every hero lives in their own universe.

Last edited by BlackC@ on Apr 26th, 2005 at 03:53 AM

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 03:50 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

Originally posted by Goldenskull777
You have too much free time.

laughing

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 03:53 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Next Venom_girl
Scream

Originally posted by Wic76
Cant we just throw Carnage into the room and watch him tear all four of them apart, cos that would be so much more fun.

LOL, agreed. evil face

Girls Kick Butt!Respect Venom|Respect Black Canary|Respect Namor|Respect Hellsing|The Official Symbiote Thread&Picture Thread

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 04:12 AM
Next Venom_girl is currently offline Click here to Send Next Venom_girl a Private Message Find more posts by Next Venom_girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quick Freeze
GLC Memeber

finish the story!

Make your own dream team here!

Old Post May 1st, 2005 05:51 AM
Quick Freeze is currently offline Click here to Send Quick Freeze a Private Message Find more posts by Quick Freeze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MERCILOUS
ALWAYS METAL

I like the story. I very good think it is.

BITE ME FANBOY!

Old Post May 1st, 2005 10:22 AM
MERCILOUS is currently offline Click here to Send MERCILOUS a Private Message Find more posts by MERCILOUS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

ok a nuke lunch by the Joker blow up the world, thus ended the story.

The END.

Have a laugh evey now and than.

Old Post May 1st, 2005 04:49 PM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maestro

Dudes stop ripping on Asian Hulk for his grammar and his story, at least he's trying the best he can at writing up a story in English which is obviously not his primary language, how about you guys trying writing a story like this in French or German?

Old Post May 1st, 2005 08:58 PM
Maestro is currently offline Click here to Send Maestro a Private Message Find more posts by Maestro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quick Freeze
GLC Memeber

the only people who are making fun of his grammar dont visit much anymore, so you're basically talking to no one. this is a really really old thread and i revived it in hopes it will remind asain hulk that he didnt really finish the story and since i actually got really into it i wanna know what happens.

Old Post May 1st, 2005 10:43 PM
Quick Freeze is currently offline Click here to Send Quick Freeze a Private Message Find more posts by Quick Freeze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NoFate007

What is this? I've tried to read it but the grammar is so horrible I can't tell what you're saying. I just gave up after the first 5 posts or so.

Old Post May 1st, 2005 11:17 PM
NoFate007 is currently offline Click here to Send NoFate007 a Private Message Find more posts by NoFate007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MERCILOUS
ALWAYS METAL

What are you talking about, the dialogue is great, sure it's a little batman 70's show, but to say you didn't understand the story doesn't take anything away from it, it just shows your low level of comprehension.

BITE ME FANBOY!

Old Post May 2nd, 2005 04:45 AM
MERCILOUS is currently offline Click here to Send MERCILOUS a Private Message Find more posts by MERCILOUS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quick Freeze
GLC Memeber

eggzakttly

Old Post May 2nd, 2005 04:57 AM
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

This thread is great! I love the grammar. This is some funny sh!t!!!

Old Post May 2nd, 2005 08:32 AM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Asian Hulk

This is the story about Batman and Spidey to saved Gotham City against GG and the Joker.

Old Post May 2nd, 2005 09:07 AM
Asian Hulk is currently offline Click here to Send Asian Hulk a Private Message Find more posts by Asian Hulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quick Freeze
GLC Memeber

but you didnt finish!

Old Post May 3rd, 2005 05:47 AM
28Dave37
-Insert Cool Title Here-

holy shit...............................

Old Post May 28th, 2005 05:15 PM
28Dave37 is currently offline Click here to Send 28Dave37 a Private Message Find more posts by 28Dave37 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote