KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » Best movie kill

Best movie kill
Started by: Pablo G

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DeNiro

quote:
Originally posted by eminem/the one
why are you so mean huh so what if i am new i was just trying to be nice sad

im not mean i was reffering to myself how dumb i am and i was givn u a out of why u can post stuff twice and not have it be a big deal sorry if i got u upset maybe he can cheer u up Happy Dance

Old Post Sep 5th, 2003 06:30 PM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eminem/the one
ginger

thanks deniro your really sweet how old are you cuty

Old Post Sep 5th, 2003 06:32 PM
eminem/the one is currently offline Click here to Send eminem/the one a Private Message Find more posts by eminem/the one Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

me is 15 and u r greattt for clling me cuty cause i am lol so how old r u

Old Post Sep 5th, 2003 06:34 PM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eminem/the one
ginger

15 but i tell people diff i am really 15 though you seem cute really

Old Post Sep 5th, 2003 06:36 PM
eminem/the one is currently offline Click here to Send eminem/the one a Private Message Find more posts by eminem/the one Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juventini

best one was in final destnation 2,when te police officer gets decapitated by that tree :P

Old Post Sep 5th, 2003 08:25 PM
Juventini is currently offline Click here to Send Juventini a Private Message Find more posts by Juventini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eminem/the one
ginger

oh yes i agree with that

Old Post Sep 5th, 2003 08:27 PM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Though not from a horror movie, I still think the best kill scene was in 'Meet Joe Black' when Brad Pitt gets hit by the Taxi Cab. Anyone know what I'm talking about?

Old Post Sep 5th, 2003 08:37 PM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eminem/the one
ginger

NO

Old Post Sep 5th, 2003 08:38 PM
DeNiro

I do T H but that aint a horror movie either and i was going to say also about the final destnation also that was the best death in that movie fo sho

Old Post Sep 5th, 2003 08:57 PM
eminem/the one
ginger

same here

Old Post Sep 5th, 2003 09:15 PM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

the eye splinter scene in zombie is classic.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2003 11:07 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juventini

in final destination 2 also,the wire that splits the man into 3/4 pieces big grinbig grin

Old Post Sep 6th, 2003 01:02 PM
Juventini is currently offline Click here to Send Juventini a Private Message Find more posts by Juventini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eminem/the one
ginger

holy shit that was the coolest

Old Post Sep 6th, 2003 01:04 PM
DeNiro

the part when the glass fell on that kid was good to and also the freddy kruger death when freddy takes out that kids veins and using him ass a puppet was classic

Old Post Sep 6th, 2003 07:01 PM
eminem/the one
ginger

oh yea i remember that

Old Post Sep 6th, 2003 07:35 PM
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

But the decapitation by the tree isn't really a death since it was just a dream.

"You can get further with a kind word and a gun, than just a kind word" - Al Capone

Old Post Sep 6th, 2003 09:06 PM
Pablo G is currently offline Click here to Send Pablo G a Private Message Find more posts by Pablo G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eminem/the one
ginger

yea

Old Post Sep 6th, 2003 09:07 PM
DeNiro

still ****in cool

Old Post Sep 7th, 2003 01:19 AM
gutwrencher
Film God:Level 3

one of my personal favs is from Zombie Doom...a german film. a "not so lucky" guy gets a meathook rammed up his butt...then the hook is pulled upward, splittng his crack , catching his spine and then the spine is pulled and ripped out...inch by inch. god I love that stuff.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2003 07:26 PM
gutwrencher is currently offline Click here to Send gutwrencher a Private Message Find more posts by gutwrencher Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

disgusting...yet fun to watch lol

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2003 07:41 PM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote