KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » does n e 1 know....

does n e 1 know....
Started by: carnage713

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carnage713

Miffed does n e 1 know....

........how spiderman dies? or who killed him

Old Post Aug 30th, 2003 03:29 AM
carnage713 is currently offline Click here to Send carnage713 a Private Message Find more posts by carnage713 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
masterofmatrix
Matrix Geezer

hes 40 years old and the only person ive seen kill him is venom

"It Ends In November"

(pic made by alias neo)

Old Post Aug 30th, 2003 08:55 AM
masterofmatrix is currently offline Click here to Send masterofmatrix a Private Message Find more posts by masterofmatrix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carnage713

alrite thanx

great sig made by hegemon

Old Post Aug 30th, 2003 11:41 PM
carnage713 is currently offline Click here to Send carnage713 a Private Message Find more posts by carnage713 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alex-Neo
Legend

Spider Man Die?..When did that hapen? i have seen all the cartoons and seen the films and read some of the comics but never seen him die when dose this hapen?

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2003 05:42 PM
Alex-Neo is currently offline Click here to Send Alex-Neo a Private Message Find more posts by Alex-Neo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eminem/the one
ginger

i agree venom was the only one i seen who killed him

Old Post Sep 5th, 2003 03:17 AM
eminem/the one is currently offline Click here to Send eminem/the one a Private Message Find more posts by eminem/the one Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bagtatta

That's cause Venom's SICK. He's the greatest Comic book dude to ever be created.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2003 08:17 PM
Bagtatta is currently offline Click here to Send Bagtatta a Private Message Find more posts by Bagtatta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jason Horan
Defender of the Innocent

I beg to differ...Carnage is the King of the villain Field!

"The strength of Love is governed by the two that hold it"

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 09:49 AM
Jason Horan is currently offline Click here to Send Jason Horan a Private Message Find more posts by Jason Horan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

carnage has the insanity venom should have had but venom being original takes the throne diddnt peter parker die during the scarlet spider series? I have no idea because i stopped reading it because it became so ridiculous but i remember that parker dissapeared and for a while the spidey comics were secretly the scarlet spider which the reader diddnt find out till it was actually revealed and the scarlet said spiderman was dead, if anyone knows what happend tell me id like to know but im sure he wasnt killed

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 10:14 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kaz

i aint know that he was killed either.when was that? are u sure it was venom?

Old Post Sep 10th, 2003 06:03 PM
kaz is currently offline Click here to Send kaz a Private Message Find more posts by kaz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carnage713

venom is the man but i hate how he joined forces w/ spidy and was no longer evil. i also hate how they made him look more like a human than wut he is a alien in the movie he shud be huge maybe a litle samller than hulk in hulk movie and have no lines just acts like an animal

Old Post Sep 10th, 2003 07:39 PM
kaz

venom was always big and thgey only joined forces to get carnege. then venom wanted to kill spider-man again

Old Post Sep 10th, 2003 08:08 PM
kaz is currently offline Click here to Send kaz a Private Message Find more posts by kaz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carnage713

they joined forces on differant occassions but eddie has always thought of him self as the protecter of the innocent and spidy the bad guy. he even moved to san fransico and became the local spider man there for a while it even dsays so in the comics and in the ultimate spiderman guide. i meant venom shud look more like a monstor (in the movie) he shud be huge and be computer animated like the hulk he shud have the same build as the hulk just slitly smaller

Old Post Sep 10th, 2003 09:57 PM
kaz

yea he needs to be like that. and that man needs to like an animal like in the comics

Old Post Sep 10th, 2003 11:48 PM
kaz

yeah but really how did spider-man really die?

Old Post Sep 11th, 2003 01:38 AM
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

i think that guyz kraven kills him.

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2003 02:04 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carnage713

no 1 really knos

Old Post Sep 11th, 2003 02:04 AM
kaz

then how do u know that he dies

Old Post Sep 12th, 2003 01:35 AM
carnage713

quote:
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
carnage has the insanity venom should have had but venom being original takes the throne diddnt peter parker die during the scarlet spider series? I have no idea because i stopped reading it because it became so ridiculous but i remember that parker dissapeared and for a while the spidey comics were secretly the scarlet spider which the reader diddnt find out till it was actually revealed and the scarlet said spiderman was dead, if anyone knows what happend tell me id like to know but im sure he wasnt killed

well i dont really know evry 1 has to die rite. but ive heard ^ this b fore

Old Post Sep 12th, 2003 02:36 AM
kaz

everyone do got to die but not everyone is killed. and most superheros arnt just killed.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2003 02:38 AM
jinXed by JaNx

peter parker really isnt that smart you know, hes been in college for about thirty years now. so whats the comics timeline? 5 years for about 1 real year. my friends have thought long and haqrd on this

Old Post Sep 12th, 2003 07:33 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote