KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Random Comments

Random Comments
Started by: Moosooman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8757): « First ... « 7848 7849 [7850] 7851 7852 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Put your money where your mouth is tough guy.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2017 07:13 PM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

I will put my fish down my THROAT! Dont tempt me man!!!

Old Post Aug 17th, 2017 07:17 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Sushi motherfvcker.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2017 07:18 PM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Oh gross, i'm not even gonna lie. sick

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 06:42 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

I'd start a grassroots campaign to have DC bring back Powerboy today... if I had any motivation.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 11:01 AM
riv6672

I'd mock you unceasingly...if i wasnt so busy laughing!

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 12:18 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

4 episodes into the Defenders and I'm just so underwhelmed.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2017 02:12 AM
riv6672

That bad eh?

Old Post Aug 19th, 2017 07:35 PM
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

I haven't watched yet. I was disappointed with Luke Cage and Iron Fist as shows so I wasn't sure how they'd do in a show together. I did enjoy Daredevil and Jessica Jones though.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2017 07:40 PM
socool8520 is currently offline Click here to Send socool8520 a Private Message Find more posts by socool8520 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Finished it. I have the following complaints and grievances...

-Luke Cage & Danny Rand fight upon first meeting, how ungodly cliche is that, what is this Avengers?!

-Danny Rand isn't a zen master kung fu guy like in the comics, he's a barely contained imbecile, c'mon Marvel!!

-Jessica Jones and Luke Cage aren't even dating much less married, ffs!

-Is Trish Walker just going to keep being ditzy radio person instead of Hellcat? WTF!

-Why the hell is Daredevil so freaking reluctant to do anything daredevilry??!

Literally the only thing they got right was Black Sky Elektra, and holy cheezum is she a walking death team wrecker!

When Thanos rolls up into town I pity the people of Earth because the Defenders make the Guardians of the Galaxy look like a bunch of Reed Richards.

And and, here's my biggest complaint...

NOT HAVING NAMOR, HULK, DOCTOR STRANGE AND SILVER SURFER EVEN MENTIONED IN PASSING... THEY MADE THE DEFENDERS YOU RETARDS!!

Old Post Aug 19th, 2017 08:39 PM
riv6672

Not in the MCU they didnt. sad

What this Defenders team is, is a variation on the Marvel Knights imprint Marvel came up with years ago:

(please log in to view the image)

Personally i'd have just gone with that name.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2017 10:54 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Bottom line it wasn't the best but I'll take it because it's Marvel and better than the rest of the drek out there.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2017 12:03 PM
riv6672

fair enough.
Dont think that'll be enough to have me watch Inhumans though.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2017 06:09 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

I'm embarrassingly hyped for the Inhumans, just fanboying out like a dumb kid.

(I really really like Medusa and Crystal, like a lot)

Old Post Aug 20th, 2017 07:33 PM
riv6672

I'm more of a Lockjaw fan. From the trailers, it looks like they nailed him.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Aug 21st, 2017 09:58 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Hmmm, maybe it's me but that CGI needs a little work.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2017 12:59 PM
riv6672

You take that back he's gorgeous! mad

Old Post Aug 24th, 2017 09:37 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

I'm not saying he's not, I'm saying they can improve upon their CGI to make it look even more lifelike.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2017 02:00 AM
riv6672

Okay i get that. thumb up

Old Post Aug 26th, 2017 05:09 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Unlocked is a good spycraft movie.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2017 03:15 AM