KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Random Comments

Random Comments
Started by: Moosooman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8757): « First ... « 7882 7883 [7884] 7885 7886 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
riv6672

Bottom line, it was a pure expression of love, and thats why i’m your cousin -and- your uncle.

Old Post May 20th, 2018 09:31 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
immaturerainbow
Straight V I B I N G

I go to bed so early now.

Old Post May 21st, 2018 01:25 AM
immaturerainbow is currently offline Click here to Send immaturerainbow a Private Message Find more posts by immaturerainbow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

^^^sleep is good, though!

Old Post May 21st, 2018 04:07 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Today may be scary, but its not bad. Today is a good day.

Old Post May 21st, 2018 09:29 AM
riv6672

The 3 things that drive humans are greed, fear, and greed.

Old Post May 21st, 2018 12:51 PM
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Do you like anyone Riv6672 if you do you should definitively thank your family for all the happy times you've had and take the chance you've been waiting for your whole life. You can do it Riv if you try. Trust me your a positive person and you can achieve dreams that would make Nightmare blush. Don't let passion get in the way of your heart Riv. Your parents taught you better than that. So if you recevied a wrong answer once or twice. Big deal. You can just quit now Riv.
My random comment is Don't quit.

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post May 21st, 2018 01:38 PM
Wonder Man is online now! Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Dont belittle what we have by calling it a friendship.

Old Post May 21st, 2018 09:33 PM
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Don't you believe everyone deserves a pony.

Old Post May 21st, 2018 10:36 PM
Wonder Man is online now! Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
immaturerainbow
Straight V I B I N G

What am I doing with my life?

Old Post May 22nd, 2018 01:03 AM
immaturerainbow is currently offline Click here to Send immaturerainbow a Private Message Find more posts by immaturerainbow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Living it, baby!

Or,

Living it, baby.

Old Post May 22nd, 2018 04:13 AM
riv6672

There’s also the very real possibility that its completely sexual.

Old Post May 22nd, 2018 09:55 AM
riv6672

So our theory is, this was done by SOMEone. Or someBODY.

Old Post May 22nd, 2018 11:12 AM
immaturerainbow
Straight V I B I N G

Educate me!

Old Post May 22nd, 2018 06:45 PM
riv6672

A hit show that launched NO ONE’S career!

Old Post May 22nd, 2018 09:59 PM
immaturerainbow
Straight V I B I N G

Sounds like something I would binge watch with a tub of icecream.

Old Post May 22nd, 2018 10:22 PM
riv6672

^^^yes

Old Post May 23rd, 2018 09:42 AM
riv6672

If i -were- hitting on you, you’d -know- it, because you’d be feeling slightly uncomfortable, and a little sad for me!

Old Post May 23rd, 2018 01:03 PM
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Immaturerainbow. Think of the rainbow in your head and you will find a day that imagines how you should speak then when you see things you like. I find just reading a book to be help in being better. Or you could just go buy a rainbow scarf and enjoy life. Don't worry about smarts. It's a choice to be smart.

Old Post May 23rd, 2018 02:01 PM
riv6672

Find it in your heart to offer mercy. Failing that find it in your fists to **** someone up.

Old Post May 23rd, 2018 10:02 PM
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

When you let happiness fill your life instead of power you will have an answer that belongs.

Old Post May 23rd, 2018 10:24 PM