KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Random Comments

Random Comments
Started by: Moosooman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8760): « First ... « 7894 7895 [7896] 7897 7898 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
riv6672

This is a test of The Emergency Broadcast System.

This is only a test:

Old Post Jun 18th, 2018 10:44 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rudester
Tommy

Poop

Old Post Jun 19th, 2018 04:08 AM
rudester is currently offline Click here to Send rudester a Private Message Find more posts by rudester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

If i learned anything from my 14 years as a virgin, its make sure the door is LOCKED, not just shut.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2018 09:32 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

There you have it. Another brash, young upstart, destined to surpass his aging mentor.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2018 09:33 AM
rudester
Tommy

I'm going to start to see a therapist, I figure it will help me deal with some of my major issues including; unhealthy relationship. I am making an effort to meet someone long term rather then short term, someone I can marry that is presentable to my family.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2018 10:29 AM
rudester is currently offline Click here to Send rudester a Private Message Find more posts by rudester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rudester
Tommy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by riv6672
If i learned anything from my 14 years as a virgin, its make sure the door is LOCKED, not just shut.

On earlier post you directly started you were married? Now your saying your not only single but a bachelor, which is it?

Old Post Jun 19th, 2018 10:47 AM
riv6672

You know what your problem is? I’m too good looking.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2018 12:06 PM
riv6672

We interrupt this program for a special news bulletin:

Old Post Jun 19th, 2018 12:06 PM
rudester
Tommy

Lol what now? You posted on here you were married when you opened your account. Also you were in the military. I can easily look it up.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2018 12:11 PM
riv6672

All we have to do is sneak into as many group photos as possible, and we’ll never be firgotten!

Old Post Jun 20th, 2018 07:35 AM
riv6672

The crab cakes were plentiful, yes, but i do not like crab cakes.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2018 07:36 AM
riv6672

And the award for converting oxygen to carbon dioxide goes to:

Old Post Jun 20th, 2018 07:37 AM
rudester
Tommy

You go girl avoiding my questions to get to the facts.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2018 10:34 AM
immaturerainbow
Straight V I B I N G

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jun 20th, 2018 11:37 PM
immaturerainbow is currently offline Click here to Send immaturerainbow a Private Message Find more posts by immaturerainbow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Is THAT what it means?!? Man, i had a really gross tennis instructor.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2018 08:58 AM
riv6672

This is the grossest thing i’ve ever seen, and i have 3 kids under the age of 4.
I -live- in a house of fluids!

Old Post Jun 21st, 2018 08:59 AM
riv6672

And now Ladies & Gentlemen, more Stupid Pet Tricks:

Old Post Jun 21st, 2018 09:00 AM
rudester
Tommy

My boss is making me work on the weekend mother ****er!!

Old Post Jun 21st, 2018 08:37 PM
rudester
Tommy

In other news vacation next week baby.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2018 08:38 PM
rudester
Tommy

But I want to go out but got to be at work early tomorrow, and sat and now Sunday.. What a Scrooge!! I hate my life I hate it I hate it I hate it.. I'm going to party monday. Aww everyone's going to be partied out come Monday. I'm so sad.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2018 11:04 PM