KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Random Comments

Random Comments
Started by: Moosooman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8760): « First ... « 8028 8029 [8030] 8031 8032 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

It's not how you win, it's THAT you win. Good for Bats to use every dirty trick in Ric Flair's book, you do or you die.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2020 03:17 PM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Bernie Sanders "Yes. Abortion is a constitutional right— period."

Bloody hell Bernie is fvcking dumb as a rock.

We have the right to LIFE, Liberty and Happiness... it's in the Declaration of Independence, what the country was founded on you dog ass rat!!

LIFE motherfvcker!!

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2020 10:09 PM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

That was a statement not an invitation for debate, I am rock solid on this issue and nothing will shake my belief or change my mind so don't bother.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2020 10:11 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Some things you read are just so dumb you have to say something somewhere or your head will implode.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2020 10:12 PM
rudester
Tommy

Well sure yes but

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2020 05:29 AM
rudester is currently offline Click here to Send rudester a Private Message Find more posts by rudester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rudester
Tommy

I know I just put the music up as you put the TV off, what's that your off to bed? Ohh to bad.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2020 05:30 AM
rudester is currently offline Click here to Send rudester a Private Message Find more posts by rudester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rudester
Tommy

What a nightmare.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2020 10:32 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

If the American flag is a hate symbol to you then go fvck off to Mexico you heathen communist scumbag terrorist.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2020 03:52 AM
rudester
Tommy

Who are you talking to?

Old Post Sep 24th, 2020 06:08 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

S'matter can't ya read, it's the last four words.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2020 03:43 PM
rudester
Tommy

Worried

confused

Old Post Sep 24th, 2020 03:46 PM
YousufKhan1212
Restricted

Account Restricted

damn corona is ruining everything

Old Post Sep 24th, 2020 05:24 PM
YousufKhan1212 is currently offline Click here to Send YousufKhan1212 a Private Message Find more posts by YousufKhan1212 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Thank the Chinese for that. Terrorism on a Global scale is why they should be nuked from orbit.

It's the only way to be sure.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2020 06:22 PM
rudester
Tommy

Wow that's racist. First the Mexican comment and now Chinese, very unbecoming of a gentleman.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2020 10:44 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Telling people that hate America to go to Mexico (a country that is close to the USA geographically) isn't racist. It's giving them a direction.

Blaming China for creating a global bioweapon isn't racist, that's a damn fact.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2020 11:13 PM
rudester
Tommy

I totally understand I am a proud American as well but I own property in Mexico. Have a summer house there and some of those places are old.

When I first went there, I was surprised to find out that people still speak Myan. We forget that South Americans are native, well the majority not the white looking ones lol.

I plan to take a trip to Panama when this is all over. I want to go kayaking.

And as for China. Did you know America owes China 2 trillion dollars and Japan 1.5 trillion dollars?

I'm sorry don't mean to come of as a know it all or a brown noser.

I'm sure you got into a heated argument with some Latin at the market and that's why you said it?

Old Post Sep 25th, 2020 03:37 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

quote:
And as for China. Did you know America owes China 2 trillion dollars and Japan 1.5 trillion dollars? [/B]
What we owe them is a nuke, Japan already got a 2 for 1 special.

quote:
I'm sure you got into a heated argument with some Latin at the market and that's why you said it? [/B]

I said it because some dumb white liberal chick said the American flag to her was a hate symbol and stupidity of that order needs to be shut down hard.

Would it have made you feel better if I said they should go to Canada or is there some racist connotation with that?

Why is it people get called racist at the drop of a hat over the least little thing they say? The fvck is going on around here?!

Old Post Sep 25th, 2020 05:43 PM
rudester
Tommy

Must be covid getting to you, it's making everything and everyone go hyper. Happened to me two weeks ago, I just couldn't leave my house and on top of that my crazy neighbors were home. Just breath and go drink a nice cold beer and unwind. **** the world if it ends, who cares.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2020 06:45 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Hyper hmm... that might be it, I'm not usually super patriotic even on my best days, the fvck do I care what some random says...?

Old Post Sep 25th, 2020 08:32 PM
rudester
Tommy

Lol hilarious

Old Post Sep 25th, 2020 11:32 PM