KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » What Villain Would You Want To Have In Spider-man 4?

What Villain Would You Want To Have In Spider-man 4
This poll is closed.
Shocker 1 10.00%
Electro 2 20.00%
Hydro-Man 0 0%
Green Goblin 2 1 10.00%
Hobgoblin 2 20.00%
Scorpion 1 10.00%
Molten-Man 0 0%
Chamelion 0 0%
Rhino 3 30.00%
Vulture 0 0%
Total: 10 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

What Villain Would You Want To Have In Spider-man 4?
Started by: masterofmatrix

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
masterofmatrix
Matrix Geezer

"It Ends In November"

(pic made by alias neo)

Old Post Aug 31st, 2003 04:30 PM
masterofmatrix is currently offline Click here to Send masterofmatrix a Private Message Find more posts by masterofmatrix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

spiderman2 isnt even out yet

Old Post Sep 1st, 2003 12:21 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eat My Ass

hobgoblin and/or hydro-man out of that list. i would prefer venom and carnage though smile

http://www.FreePSPs.com/?r=17495261

Old Post Sep 1st, 2003 02:39 AM
113 is currently offline Click here to Send 113 a Private Message Find more posts by 113 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

ok before i vote what is the guys name that is like spider man but just in a black custum and long tounge

Old Post Sep 1st, 2003 04:29 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eat My Ass

venom dude

Old Post Sep 1st, 2003 04:36 AM
113 is currently offline Click here to Send 113 a Private Message Find more posts by 113 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bagtatta

Suckaaaa.

quote:
Originally posted by deniro
Whatever Deniro said about char, I quoted wrong person.

Deniro, That's Venom, he's the MAN.

And you are also the man, for having that Predator avatar. Werd' Predator, one of the best movies, evveerr.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2003 06:57 AM
Bagtatta is currently offline Click here to Send Bagtatta a Private Message Find more posts by Bagtatta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

shocker and hobgoblin all the way! *sam raimi is only planning on three movies for now, so don't think there is going to be four*

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Sep 1st, 2003 07:39 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zephonim

Sam is only planning for three movies, but Tobey is signed on for four. So even if Sony decides to drop Sam they still need to make movies for Tobey to star in.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2003 09:31 AM
Zephonim is currently offline Click here to Send Zephonim a Private Message Find more posts by Zephonim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
masterofmatrix
Matrix Geezer

but tobey maguire signed a contract for 4 movies and venom and carnage are in spider-man 3 the astonishing spider-man

"It Ends In November"

(pic made by alias neo)

Old Post Sep 1st, 2003 09:31 AM
masterofmatrix is currently offline Click here to Send masterofmatrix a Private Message Find more posts by masterofmatrix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

Re: Suckaaaa.

quote:
Originally posted by Bagtatta
Deniro, That's Venom, he's the MAN.

And you are also the man, for having that Predator avatar. Werd' Predator, one of the best movies, evveerr.

i think i will have to put u under my favorite people thread cause u r the man for sayin that, right on bro smokin'

Old Post Sep 1st, 2003 07:29 PM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bagtatta

Werd' to that, Predators the SHIT. Where is that thread? I would like to take a gander at it.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2003 08:51 PM
Bagtatta is currently offline Click here to Send Bagtatta a Private Message Find more posts by Bagtatta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mav
Can't think of one

Predator does Rock!!! cool
I'd like to see kraven, or a Kraven's last Hunt story..

made by verauko

Old Post Sep 1st, 2003 09:02 PM
Mav is currently offline Click here to Send Mav a Private Message Find more posts by Mav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eat My Ass

quote:
Originally posted by masterofmatrix
but tobey maguire signed a contract for 4 movies and venom and carnage are in spider-man 3 the astonishing spider-man

venom and carnage are going to be in SM3? Can you confirm that. I haven't heard anything about SM3.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2003 09:56 PM
jinXed by JaNx

in sci/fi mag Raimi said he working on a way to introduce venom and carnage into the third movie. He said he wants to do them differently than just CGI

Old Post Sep 1st, 2003 10:27 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eat My Ass

hmm, that's awesome. I hope they do end up being in the third movie. That would be f-ing sweet

Old Post Sep 1st, 2003 10:31 PM
jinXed by JaNx

yeah but your bound to see the hobgoblin, seeing how raimi is trying to be comic based for the movies he cant just leave harry through all the movies and never become the hobs or return as green goblin

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 10:18 AM
Hitman Jigen

Putting Venom and Carnage in the same story is clustering it. SM 3 should be Venom then you could do the whole story line with Eddie Brock Vs Peter Parker and the Alien Symobinte (Sp). Then in the 4th one it should be Carnage, they have to make Carnage to psycho and too tough for Spiderman alone. Then Venom comes in and helps to overcome Carnage.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2003 10:32 PM
Hitman Jigen is currently offline Click here to Send Hitman Jigen a Private Message Find more posts by Hitman Jigen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
username

peni5 love

i think that spiderman should be involved with peni5 love with hbgoblin Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 01:48 AM
username is currently offline Click here to Send username a Private Message Find more posts by username Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

I Agree

quote:
Originally posted by Hitman Jigen
Putting Venom and Carnage in the same story is clustering it. SM 3 should be Venom then you could do the whole story line with Eddie Brock Vs Peter Parker and the Alien Symobinte (Sp). Then in the 4th one it should be Carnage, they have to make Carnage to psycho and too tough for Spiderman alone. Then Venom comes in and helps to overcome Carnage.

A agree with you actually. Venom is one of spidey's major foe's. It would be appropriate to do his story with proper detail. I was thinking, will the series simply be spiderman picking off a new bad guy in each movie, cos that will eventually grow stale wont it? Then again batman did the same.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...&forumid=55

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 04:19 AM
vvvrulz is currently offline Click here to Send vvvrulz a Private Message Find more posts by vvvrulz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carnage713

i think venom and carnage wud be clustering it a bit but it cud b done in a 3 maybee 3and a half hour movie. i mean w/ 4 movies w/ only 1 villain simply wont sell.

great sig made by hegemon

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 07:25 PM
carnage713 is currently offline Click here to Send carnage713 a Private Message Find more posts by carnage713 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote