KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode IV, V & VI » Queen Amidala

Queen Amidala
Started by: Tex

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tex
Yumsz

Queen Amidala

In Episode 2 is Amidala still the Queen of Naboo confused

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2001 09:25 PM
Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

No, The former Queen of Naboo is now a Senator in Episode II.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2001 09:56 PM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

We assume that we do not see her decention from the throne. He successor is Queen Jamillia.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2001 11:50 PM
Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

If she looses her Queen status, how come Leia is called a princess? Are there any assumptions as to why she would leave the throne to be a senator?

Old Post Jun 24th, 2001 09:43 AM
Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Princess Leia gets adopted in EP3 by Bail Organa a royal family member on Aldaraan.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2001 10:06 AM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

I dont know about you, but if I was Luke Skywalker I would complain! Poor Luke is left on that desert dump of a planet with criminals who are wanted on ten systems, and Leia is living the high life on Aldaraan! laughing out loud

Old Post Jun 25th, 2001 12:09 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

But Luke has Obi-Wan directly looking after him!

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jun 25th, 2001 03:22 AM
Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

I know, but come on, it's plain to see that Luke got screwed....but your probally right, they put him on that desert planet so word wouldn't get around that he has the force, thus making him harder for the emperor and Darth Vader to find. And they could place Leia on Alderaan, because as far as we know, Darth vader never knew he had a daughter. We'll see, now it makes sense...... Just out of curosity, does anyone know how Amidalla dies?

Old Post Jun 25th, 2001 03:34 AM
Darth Pants

Luke didn't have it that bad... give me bullseyeing Womp-rats in my T16 over dashing round being all diplomatic any day. As for Amidala's death, nobody has a clue. Many seem to think she will die on screen (or near enough) wheras some think she raised Leia for a while, and died from sadness. We can be sure it'll be glum either way.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2001 03:17 AM
Find more posts by Darth Pants Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

Well I still think Amidala will die in some self-sacrificing act for either one or both the twins lives. Would be noble of her.

And BTW, Texas...the ugly human in the cantina in ANH had the death sentence on him in 12 systems, not 10. We have to give the poor guy all the credit he was obviously proud of, eh ? cool

Old Post Jun 26th, 2001 03:23 PM
Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Did Vader even know he had a son? If he did, of course, then hiding him on Tatooine would have been the WORST idea...

Meanwhile, the whole concept of 'Queen' Amidala is now dead as a dodo.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Jun 27th, 2001 12:30 AM
Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

It's a contensios point, clearly he knew by ESB, but before that has never been address... Yet.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2001 01:38 AM
Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

I think someone is going to watch the movie again!!
I'm not going to quote but does anyone knows this:
"Leia, do you know your mother, your REAL mother?"
later:
"She was beautifull, she was kind, but sad."
Don't know that last one really good but you see that she KNOWS Amidalla so she is raised by her. Probebly Amidala dies of sadness.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2001 02:24 AM
Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Well, I always thought it would be a broken heart, yeah...

BtVS

Old Post Jul 15th, 2001 03:19 AM
yerssot

Or somebody just rammed a dagger through it evil face

Old Post Jul 20th, 2001 01:19 AM
Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote