KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » my zombie script

my zombie script
Started by: BackFire

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

my zombie script

Dead World

Cast of Characters

Nick - Gruff, tough good looking young man

KATIE - thin, pretty young woman, petite, religious

CRAIG - Semi nerd, generally good looking, but somewhat weak, smart

SALLY - Decent looking girl, a little overweight, pretty face.

We open on an overhead shot of a car driving down a road at night. The road is thin, 1 lane each direction. We zoom into the car and see a group of 4 teens. The driver is a gruff, large young man. goatee, sideburns, long hair, tough looking. The passenger is a young woman. long black hair. pretty face, dainte, she is sitting next to the gruff young man. In the back is another young man, short spiked brown hair, skinny, glasses, kinda nerdy looking but generally good looking. Next to him is a blonde young woman. Veluptuous, large breasts, a little over weight with wavy blonde hair, she is holding a road map. We hear them talking....

DRIVER (looks back to the young woman with the map)
hey, which way now? the road splits up ahead...

WOMAN HOLDING THE MAP
Uhhhh.... right i think... no wait... what street are we on again? Sinclair lane?

DRIVER
Oh my god. you're joking... Sally, for ****s sake.... We're on Rosewood street.

SALLY
OHHHH! ok, at the split you turn right. then that takes you up the street that eventually leads to the college.

DRIVER
Ok, thank you.

MAN IN BACKSEAT
sounds like we might make it to the college early... we arent scheduled to get there till thursday...

DRIVER
Yeah, hopefully this towns got some fun in it. but these damn small towns are usually so ****ing boring. the main attraction will probably be a tree from the civil war or something.

MAN IN BACKSEAT
Shut up Nick. I'm from a small town dipshit. its great, the girls are so easy in these towns. (looks at sally and winks). how do you think i met sally.

(LAUGHTER)

SALLY
**** you Craig. if im so easy then why are you still prying to get my panties off?

EVERYONE
Ohhhhhhhhhh!! (laughter)

CRAIG
I aint prying. the only reason i havent is cuz ive been so busy ****ing Nicks mom every night.

NICK
HAH, **** off. my moms out of your league, she prefers dicks rather then *****.

CRAIG
hah, just like you huh?

GIRL NEXT TO NICK
Come on guys. shut up ok? you're giving me a headache.

CRAIG
oh..sorry Katie. we offended the christian.

KATIE
Hush, theres nothing wrong with a little faith

CRAIG
There is when it keeps you and your friends from having fun. plus who the hel....heck wants to get up early on sunday to gather in a building and discuss a long boring book

KATIE
shut up! god, cant you take a hint?

NICK
come on craig, dont be a dick. just cuz she's not all anti everything like you is no reason to make fun of her beliefs.

CRAIG
I'm not being a dick, i just dont see the point of going to church, i mean, isnt god everywhere? if he is, why does everyone have to go to a damn building to talk to him. couldnt you just do it at home in bed after you're done jerking off?

SALLY
Craig, shut up. no wonder you arent having sex with anyone, when you talk you turn everyones stomach.

CRAIG
**** off....

KATIE
ok, enough of this, ok? its making everyone mad.... hey, the fork in the road is coming up here... turn right...right?

SALLY
Yeah (looks down to make sure) yeah turn right.

Camera zooms out a bit so we can see the map is upside down

NICK
ok here it is. (turns right sharply)

They continue to drive for a bit, the road is wavy and very unstable. slowly it turns into a dirt road.

NICK
...The ****? i thought this was supposed to be a real street, this is just a dirt road?

SALLY
Yeah... it looks like it should be real on the map.

NICK
im pulling over so i can look at the map myself. cant trust girls with that stuff.

SALLY
shut up, how hard do you think it is to read one of these things, you just follow the wiggly line to get to your destination.

NICK
yeah yeah, let me see (grabs the map) i dont believe this, you were holding it upside down the whole time.... shit, lets go back to the fork in the road...

Nick drives teh car back to the fork in the road...

NICK
Ok, i guess you musta just been looking at it backwards over the past couple of miles, since you took it out of the bag... cuz we're in the right area... we just gotta turn left here...

Nick turns left and we see the car driving a nice straight street. trees are rustling quitly, the wind blows softly...

NICK
ok much better... this seems more like it... now just down this street for a while and we should run into the college.

Cut to an overhead view of the car driving down a nice quiet street. The camera starts to swoop over some trees untill we reach the college. Zoom into a window with 2 topless young college students in the room.

TOPLESS GIRL #1
Hey did you hear about what happened?

TOPLESS GIRL #2
Maybe, be more specific Jen.

Jen
Well, you know the cemetery down the street?

TOPLESS GIRL 2
yeah...creepy place

JEN
yeah, well the other night, someone went there to visit their mothers tombstone, and they were never seen again.

TOPLESS GIRL 2
So? They probably got attacked on the way there or something.

JEN
No, see...someone dropped them off right outside the cemetery, and made sure they went into the graveyard.

TOPLESS GIRL 2
Wow... they didnt find anything of him?

JEN
Nope, they found some blood though, they think it might be his. they've been examining it and they are going to announce whether or not it's his tonight.

TOPLESS GIRL 2
Oh. What time?

JEN (Looks at Watch)
In 5 minutes. Man this has really freaked me out rachell. The Cemetery is right down the street, and if there has been a murder or something, that means the murderer is on the lose in our city.

RACHELL
Yeah, but we shouldnt worry, we have security gaurds here. They wouldnt let anything happen to us college students.

JEN
yeah, but it scares me from going out at night... (switches on the tv) its on.

Jen begins switching through the local stations, stops when she see's a newscaster.

NEWSCASTER
This is MIcheal Rordan for News 5. We are eagerly awaiting the announcment from Sherrif Mitchells about the Cemetery Situation. For those of you who have'nt heard, a man entered the cemetery wedsday night, to visit his dead mother, however, in a chilling discovery, he hasnt been seen since. The police found a blood puddle a few feet from his mothers tombstone. We also have breaking news being released to the public for the first time tonight. (turns his head and see's the sheiff aproaching the camera) Oh, it looks like Sherrif mitchells is ready for his statement, here he is folks. (hands the microphone to the sherrif)

SHERRIF MITCHELLS
Ladies and Gentlemen, I'm sure you are all wondering about the discovery at the cemetery. Well, i will be blunt. It is blood from the man who's disapeared, He has still not been found. so please keep an eye out for this man (a photo of the man flashes on the screen) his name is Ronald Franklin, if anyone has any information, please contact you're local police. Also, as you may have heard, we have new information for the public today, this is not comforting news, but the grave of Ronalds mother has been emptied. (gasps from people on the scene) This is a particularly strange event, because unlike most grave robberies, there doesnt seem to be any traces of footprints leading to the grave, but only away. And the Casket was smashed through, but the really strange thing is that the splinters from the brokent wood are facing up away from the casket, rather then facing down, into the casket, as is the norm if you break into something. So please, again, please contact the police if you know anything. Thank you. (sherrif mitchells turns and walks away)

Last edited by BackFire on Jun 17th, 2008 at 04:21 AM

Old Post Sep 1st, 2003 10:18 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

gj bf

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2003 11:00 PM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Okay, I'm hooked, good set up.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2003 04:39 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote