KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » zombie script part 2

zombie script part 2
Started by: BackFire

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

zombie script part 2

Cut back to jen and rachell

Jens eyes are wide as is rachells

JEN
Wow, that is freaky. a grave robbery....

RACHELL
yeah, but how wierd, the splinters of the broken casket is facing out, like something broke out instead of in...god thats freaky

JEN
yeah.... (smiles a little) maybe his mom was a zombie and she broke out of the coffin, and she ate her son and now she's lose in the town

RACHELL
Oh god, SHUT UP! thats so ****ed up Jen.

JEN
Heehee. Ooh, i struck a nerve with rachell...OoOOOOOh.

RACHELL
**** you ***!!

JEN
...***? I'm a girl stupid, HAHA!!

RACHELL
omg **** off!! (smiles and begins to giggle)

Jen begins to giggle as well.

RACHELL
God, you ***** (giggles)

Jen goes over to rachell and begins to wiggle her fingers in a creepy manner

JEN (mocking scary voice)
They're coming to get you Rachell, the zombies are coming to get you.

RACHELL
Oh SHUT UP!!!! (she lunges and Jen and they begin wrestling around playfully, still topless. they roll around past the window, as the camera pans past the window we see a shadowing figure peering into the window, Jen notices it.)

JEN
Wait, Rache, stop (they stop wrestling)

RACHELL
What!?

JEN
i swear i saw something in the window

RACHELL
shut up jen, lets not do this cliche horror movie shit, if we do then we're ****ed

JEN
What are you talking about?

RACHELL
You know how it works, i wont believe at first and i will think you're fooling around trying to scare me, then you'll start to convince me and we'll go look out the window, then because i was so gullible, something really will be out there and will attack us, so if you really did see something, just ignore it and it will go away.

JEN
But.... i really.... oh...you're right...

RACHELL
now back to topless wrestling

JEN
OK!

Jen lunges at rachell and they begin frolicking again, they roll over near the window and begin rolling around under it. after a moment they roll to the side and the window is out of view of the camera, then they roll back under it, then over to the other side, then back under it. nothing is in the window

JEN
Ok, enough rachell, lets go do something.

RACHELL
But what about the killer?

JEN
Rachell, we dont even know if there is a killer (she stands up infront of the window, about a foot from it) for all we know the guy could have just cut his hand and ran into the woods, tripped over a root of a tree, and knocked himself out.

RACHELL
Well still, its scary to think that their may be a murderer in our fair little town

JEN
yeah but we cant let it stop us from living our lives, come on. its friday, lets go out.

RACHELL
well, i guess, you're driving though, whereever we go.

JEN
ok deal.

They both walk into another room, as the camera stays on the window, we hear a noise off camera and the camera turns towards it, we see rachell standing over a broken lamp. she says a swear word and closes the door to her bedroom, the camera goes back towards the window and we see the figure again, this time a little clearer, its an older woman, mouth open a bit, very pale wrinkled skin, a dark liquid around her mouth that looks like blood. The door opens to jens bedroom and the camera turns towards her quickly, she walks past the window and the camera follows, nothing is in the window now.

JEN
Rachell, lets go!

RACHELL
ok, what time is it!?

JEN
about 10:30

RACHELL emerges from her bedroom, ok lets go.

Cut to them walking outside right outside there house, both wearing sexy clothes. cut to a front view of them, they are walking towards the camera as the camera continuously movies backwards.

JEN (looks at rachell)
so where do you wanna...

The old woman that was saw through the window lunges at her growling horribly, Jen starts screaming and flailing her arms as the woman leans in, outpowering her and bites where her neck joins her shoulder, ripping a large chunk of flesh from her body, blood begins to pour out and we see smalls bones perdruding from the wound, the camera zooms to a semi overhead view, we hear rachell screaming in teh background and running away. we then hear a thud and louder screaming witch gets cut off by a ripping sound, the camera pans over the rachell lying on the floor with another person like the old woman on top of her, this time its a man, about 35 years old, he leans in as rachell twitches uncontrollibly, we see a large hole in the middle of her front neck, blood is running out as we hear her struggling to breath, it soundsd as if the blood is choking her, the man then rips off her shirt, leans in and bites her nipple, he pulls his head up with the nipple still in his mouth, it rips off, he begins to chew, the camera moves back over to jen, the woman is tearing her hair out, as if trying to get into her head, jen is still alive struggling, the old woman then pushes her finger into jens eye, pushing it deep into her head as if her eye socket was a bowling ball, she pulls and we hear bone crunching, then we see the thum burst through her forhead and rip trough the flesh, pretruding from her head, she begins twitching as well. the old woman leans in and bites her head where its ripped, digging more bone and flesh and brain out as jen begins gargling struggling to stay alive. jen finally goes limp when the woman reaches into her head and pulls out a chunk of brain and devours it. pan back over to rachell, who is covered with blood and decapitated, the man is holding her head over his, holding her severed neck above him drinking the blood that is dripping out. The camera slowling moves upwards towards the sky as we hear munching and gurgling and ripping, fade to black slowly.

Fade back in on the car with nick, craig, katey, and sally, we see it in an overhead shot driving through the same quiet road as earlier, cut to inside the car.

NICK
Okay, we should be there in the next couple of hours

CRAIG
Good thing, my ass hurts.

NICK
So what else is new?

KATIE
I cant wait to get there and lie on a ****ing bed, im so sick of being crammed in this car, I just wanna go lie on a bed, drink some beer, and relax.

NICK
Yeah, i hear ya.

KATIE (Looks at Nick seductively)
You going to join me on my bed? We should make sure the springs work.

NICK
hmmm, sounds like a plan babe. (reaches over to katie and carresses his hand up her leg, till he gets to her upper thighs)

KATIE
AH! Nick! god, just drive the car.

CRAIG
Hey can we put on the radio or something, im sick of hearing katie acting like a ****

NICK
Hey **** you Craig! dont talk about katie, you just wish you could get someone as sexy as her.

CRAIG
I'm sure i could if i wipped out a 20

NICK
oh man, you're ****ing dead when i stop this car.

CRAIG
yeah, if you havent already killed us by touching katie all over

SALLY
Come on guys, cool it. Nick put on the radio.

NICK
PSHH, alright (flips the radio on)

Radio announcer
Well folks, breaking news this hour, 2 female students of Gardenbridge University were found brutally murdered tonight. We dont have much information at this time, we do know however that this was a homicide. We will bring you information as soon as we have some. The police advise all people to stay off the streets at night, and if you have to go out, try to go with a friend, do not leave your house alone. Now back to regularly scheduled programming. (rock music begins to play)

SALLY
Wow, Gardenbridge.... figures everything starts to go wrong when we get here.

CRAIG
yeah, i wonder how they died...

SALLY
Probably pretty horribly if they couldnt report how they were killed, musta been bloody

CRAIG
I wonder if this is the same criminal who killed the guy in the cemetery

SALLY
What?? what are you talking about?

CRAIG
You didnt hear?

SALLY
No.

CRAIG (looks around the car)
Did any of you hear?

(All together)
No

CRAIG
Oh, well a couple of days ago, some guy went into a graveyard and hasnt been seen since, they think he was killed from what ive heard, they were supposed to have an announcment tonight, whether or not some blood they found on teh ground is from the guy who's missing. i guess we missed it.

NICK
Oh ****ing great, so we have a ****ing killer lose now, thats just great.

CRAIG
yeah, and i guess he has a thing for young college students (begins wiggling his fingers in katies hair and making scary noises)

KATIE
AHH!! oh **** you prick.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2003 10:19 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Good kill scene. So far, not bad at all.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2003 04:54 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote