KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Terminator Movies » T3 Judgment Day Scene

T3 Judgment Day Scene
Started by: NoFate007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
NoFate007

Terminator 3 comes out on DVD November 11th....I guess I'll have to wait till then before I can get a picture of that scene

Old Post Sep 7th, 2003 09:15 PM
NoFate007 is currently offline Click here to Send NoFate007 a Private Message Find more posts by NoFate007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dulobast25

i just like attention to detail, that is the greatest fault in otherwise decent movies.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2003 09:22 PM
dulobast25 is currently offline Click here to Send dulobast25 a Private Message Find more posts by dulobast25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

dont depend 2 much on the dvd. i m sure i tprobably wont change ur opinion bout the movie. i still like it despite all u guyz say

Old Post Sep 8th, 2003 03:28 AM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NoFate007

I liked T3. I wish it would've been a little different, well I wish Cameron would've done it, but T3 is one of my favorite movies

Old Post Sep 8th, 2003 03:43 AM
NoFate007 is currently offline Click here to Send NoFate007 a Private Message Find more posts by NoFate007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dulobast25

I wanted to like but was dissappointed by T3. I wish it would've been a little different those differences very important, well I wish Cameron would've done it, but T3 is not one of my favorite movies

Old Post Sep 8th, 2003 07:03 AM
dulobast25 is currently offline Click here to Send dulobast25 a Private Message Find more posts by dulobast25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

certainly would've been the ebst if cameron directed it. but mostow took up the challenge, did it well for me

Old Post Sep 8th, 2003 05:05 PM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dulobast25

certainly would've been the best if cameron directed it. but mostow took up the challenge, did turned out dissapoponting

Old Post Sep 8th, 2003 07:50 PM
alic88
Barzakh

for u it did, not for me. not for 60 percent of the people. but still, 40 percent of the people is very high percentage. u cant expect2 satisfy every1

Old Post Sep 8th, 2003 08:54 PM
carnage713

well like i posted before (on another thread) no one knos if t3 wud hav been better or worse if cameron did it but he admited it was great it wud hav had the terminator feel but may have missed key parts that t3 had

great sig made by hegemon

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 12:51 AM
carnage713 is currently offline Click here to Send carnage713 a Private Message Find more posts by carnage713 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NoFate007

I think that Cameron would've done it better because he would already have a plan for it, seeing as he created it all, lol. But Mostow did a pretty good job trying to follow such a huge footstep. I think maybe the movie would've been fantastic if they had different writers, if they got Cameron and Wisher to write the movie and if Cameron didn't want to film it ok, that's Mostow, but have at least Wisher right it. He always seemed cool and somebody who never sacrificed story for lines like "So how does he die?" Those seem more Lethal Weapon to me. But I did like the 1 terminator-esque joke that they threw in, which was very pleasing. The "Your levity is good...it relieves tension...and the fear of death." THat was a great line, lol.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 04:56 AM
dulobast25

i agree with no fate, his postitions make sense
and carnage you almost make sense..99 percent chance that cameron would have has more aspects than t3 had plus the feel. Let me say regarless if camron did it we all knoe that the music would not have sucked and it woul dhave had the feel and we know the plt would have been deeper and ture to the series...with all that the rest would have had to been the wort ****in movie in history to be worse than t3 regardless of action. but is is possible camron could have screwed it up. I think it's the little things that made t3 not as great of a movie that it could have been. any you can't satisfy everybody, but try to satisfy those who are true to the terminator lineage satisfy those with the demanding stnadards and all those wth lower standards would surely love it.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 05:58 AM
dulobast25

it would have been nice to see another term flick with the feel pace and plot quality attention to detail and music of the first two.. with arnie, but changed the plot something along the lines of t3, that is a nutshell is what i have been trying to say for a month..if it has the t1 and t2 shell and then let mostow take it from there, that likely would have been the PREFECT sequel to t2

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 06:00 AM
carnage713

i think in t3 mostow took a bit more than he could handle hes now commited to the series if he does do t4 he really needs to take tips from cameron or have wisher be a writer.no fate i agree w/ wisher was crucial to the series. if he doesnt do t4 he'll look like an ass. we need some 1 absoluly dedicated to the franchise and knos the aspects for success. like weve discussed b 4 we dont kno if cameron wud have done better in t3 but as far as t4 goes u cant have a terminator fan direct it(mostow) u need to have the creater (cameron) he knows wut needs to be done and can fill in mostows mistakes. so mostows got quite a job awaitin for him and lets not hope we c t4 in ten years

great sig made by hegemon

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 07:44 PM
carnage713 is currently offline Click here to Send carnage713 a Private Message Find more posts by carnage713 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

he must have known that after t3 he would have 2 do t4.so now i think mostow will do sumthin good

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 09:39 PM
dulobast25

i think it is LIKELY cameron could have done better, but no guarantee..we need a good percentage of the original people to keep the plot tght to the original idea. t3 faults were not all mstows faults ans the writer's and producers are responsible for the films content. I think mosotw has limited control of ther that, he's respondible for the execution..thers are many flaws there, too. To he honset, Althiugh i like t2 i think too many people ignrore the faults in t2 andthere were enough ,although not as much as t3, but i think that is due to the "t2 can never have anything wrong" mentallity becuase it was such an excellent film. As for t4 i hope alic is right

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 09:52 PM
NoFate007

I really hope I can find a picture of this soon, lol

Old Post Sep 10th, 2003 09:44 AM
alic88
Barzakh

wht if there aint no t4. then i'll b mad at mostow and then i will say t3 sucks. u c, i m still giving it a chance. this might b one of the movies that after whatching the fourth part the 3rd part seems better

Old Post Sep 10th, 2003 07:26 PM
dulobast25

i think t3 is t3 regardess of t4. emotion shouldn't play a part in this. this is what i'm talking about. shouldn't have to wait for t4 to say t3 sucks. The little things missing are missing regaedlaee of t4.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2003 08:16 PM
alic88
Barzakh

i still like t3. really like it, love is 2 strong a word

Old Post Sep 10th, 2003 10:54 PM
NoFate007

This picture...my god...is it like a law requiring that only the same 35 pics of T3 have to be on the internet? Thats all I can find, and they're all the same. Pic of Arnold getting out of the truck, pic of TX looking backward, pic of Kate looking up at the fire, pic of Arnold at the cemetery, its all the same. Where's the judgment day scenes!

Old Post Sep 11th, 2003 08:24 AM