KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Terminator Movies » T3 Judgment Day Scene

T3 Judgment Day Scene
Started by: NoFate007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
dulobast25

man i think we are the only 2 left that feel like that, like emptying bullets into peole. Yiou know i think there were more gunshots in t1 too, if we were to count. I miss the red vison scnning and the gore of repairing body parts...and most of all i like arnold taking all the gunshots andgetting up and getting shot and flinching..and then just returning the funfire..that;s they the poilice scene was the favortie part my police officers that saw the film. Ironically arnold's abd persona, is what brought about t2 and you know what, that was the biggest criticism of t2 back in 91 is that most viwers then (totally different from the fickle vieiers of today) missed the evil 101. I liked the metal boot clank as he walked punshind thrugh galss and sitting on it, un concerned and firing at the officer..he then runs behind the wasll and arnold targets' his trajectory and kills him through the wall..man great stuff, far ahred of it's time. So was, for different reasons t2)

Old Post Sep 15th, 2003 04:16 PM
dulobast25 is currently offline Click here to Send dulobast25 a Private Message Find more posts by dulobast25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
skule
blissfully ignorant

quote:
Originally posted by NoFate007
Oh cool, thanks!

Nofate sorry i completely forgot about this..here u go screen captures of the t3 scenes wink

Attachment: bscap0002.jpg
This has been downloaded 82 time(s).

Old Post Sep 15th, 2003 04:41 PM
skule is currently offline Click here to Send skule a Private Message Find more posts by skule Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
skule
blissfully ignorant

couple more.

Attachment: bscap0008.jpg
This has been downloaded 86 time(s).

Old Post Sep 15th, 2003 04:42 PM
skule is currently offline Click here to Send skule a Private Message Find more posts by skule Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dulobast25

cool

Old Post Sep 15th, 2003 05:00 PM
dulobast25 is currently offline Click here to Send dulobast25 a Private Message Find more posts by dulobast25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NoFate007

DUDE YOU GUYS ARE THE FREAKIN MEN! lol Thanks soooooo much. How'd you get them? Thanks, jesus, haha

Old Post Sep 16th, 2003 03:33 AM
NoFate007 is currently offline Click here to Send NoFate007 a Private Message Find more posts by NoFate007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
skule
blissfully ignorant

ahem...thanks stick out tongue i actually made a screen capture.... i have a copy of that movie *wink*

Old Post Sep 16th, 2003 11:18 AM
NoFate007

Lol

Old Post Sep 16th, 2003 02:54 PM
NoFate007 is currently offline Click here to Send NoFate007 a Private Message Find more posts by NoFate007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
skule
blissfully ignorant

smile

Old Post Sep 16th, 2003 04:02 PM
alic88
Barzakh

ya me2

Old Post Sep 16th, 2003 06:18 PM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dulobast25

anybody have stills of t-1 with arnold pulling the guys heart out? can anybody post it? Oh yeah an the part where he gets run over by the truck where you see him holding on?

Old Post Sep 17th, 2003 04:43 AM
skule
blissfully ignorant

dulobast which scene of the arnie pullling his heart out?? I can make a screen capture if u want.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2003 12:09 PM
alic88
Barzakh

the 1 in which he explains his 2 stupid hydrogen cells

Old Post Sep 17th, 2003 02:21 PM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dulobast25

no..i said in t1 when arnold is pulling the punk rockers heart out. And arnold hoilding on to the rig axle as he gets run over in the first one! those stills.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2003 09:38 AM
skule
blissfully ignorant

oh ok those, i shall make them for ya ...

Old Post Sep 18th, 2003 10:59 AM
alic88
Barzakh

eeeeeeeeee. dont wanna c that. that wont b a pretty picture

Old Post Sep 18th, 2003 11:41 AM
dulobast25

the whole thems of the terminator as it relate to the human condition is not a pretty picture..that's the point. I want to see both of those..

Old Post Sep 18th, 2003 09:04 PM