KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » So Is Anybody Here ****in Fun To Chat Wit?

So Is Anybody Here ****in Fun To Chat Wit?
Started by: Vetkin

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (23): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

Matrix is hella tight ok I love it

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2003 07:27 AM
LindsIsSexyK is currently offline Click here to Send LindsIsSexyK a Private Message Find more posts by LindsIsSexyK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Dude, chicks love the macho bad boy.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2003 07:27 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vetkin
Restricted

Account Restricted

Fallin Blue, Trial and Error. Tired Hiker, Im 16. Stop askin questions like a floppin Shirley.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2003 07:28 AM
Vetkin is currently offline Click here to Send Vetkin a Private Message Find more posts by Vetkin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

I am not into the bad boys actually............

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2003 07:29 AM
LindsIsSexyK is currently offline Click here to Send LindsIsSexyK a Private Message Find more posts by LindsIsSexyK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vetkin
Restricted

Account Restricted

that hurts hard, love! well, anythin for you then. Im in a splendid mood right now.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2003 07:30 AM
Vetkin is currently offline Click here to Send Vetkin a Private Message Find more posts by Vetkin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Vetkin is probably an old member returning to the forums with a new name.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2003 07:31 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

Maybe, just maybe, I wouldnt put that past anyone

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2003 07:32 AM
Vetkin
Restricted

Account Restricted

don't talk to me like i aint here hiker boy, what do you mean?

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2003 07:32 AM
Vetkin
Restricted

Account Restricted

Past what? What are you chattin bout there?

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2003 07:33 AM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Ahh, very interesting. I know your there. And judging by your answer, I think you know exactly what I mean.

Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

hiker boy...hahahahahahahahaah!!! laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

OOOOOOOO TH he is a newbie and he is talkin down to you, better put him in his place yes

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2003 07:34 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

who is a newbie?

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2003 07:35 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

Vetkin is

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2003 07:35 AM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Yeah, but I'm not all that newbie. Think about it, look at his resume, how limited it is, and think of all the people he could be.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2003 07:36 AM
Vetkin
Restricted

Account Restricted

Tired Hiker, im tryin to gather what logic you're tryin to conjure, chap. And whoever feels like puttin me in my place will have to ****in brawl with me then.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2003 07:36 AM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

plus, his thread invites people to chat with and all he wants to do is chat with you know who.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2003 07:37 AM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

quote:
Originally posted by Vetkin
Tired Hiker, im tryin to gather what logic you're tryin to conjure, chap. And whoever feels like puttin me in my place will have to ****in brawl with me then.

That's realistic.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2003 07:37 AM
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

Vetkin you need to chill out and figure out how the forums work before you walk around with that attitude

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2003 07:38 AM
Vetkin
Restricted

Account Restricted

Alrite I confess. Im really Tired Hiker with a dual screen name. See how we both dissapear & reappear?

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2003 07:38 AM