KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Who Thought Pirates Of the Carribean Sucked?

Who Thought Pirates Of the Carribean Sucked?
Started by: Vetkin

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
CapinJacksparow
Captain Jack Sparrow

but anyway.... i thought it really was a great movie. johnny was great. and vetkin... shut your pie hole... you shouldn't say you think a movie sucked just because you didn't like orlando bloom.

Me? I'm dishonest. But it's the dishonest people you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you've got to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2003 09:24 PM
CapinJacksparow is currently offline Click here to Send CapinJacksparow a Private Message Find more posts by CapinJacksparow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vetkin
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sorry. I'll stop posting here then.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2003 09:44 PM
Vetkin is currently offline Click here to Send Vetkin a Private Message Find more posts by Vetkin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

i dont think it sucked, it certainly wasnt worth all the hype though.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2003 09:52 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BABOON
Call me Snake..

it was a pretty good movie...its definitely one of the most over rated movies on these forums however, due to some absurdly horny girls that frequent these boards.i mean how many posts can you possibly make about how hot somebody is???blimy!

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2003 09:58 PM
BABOON is currently offline Click here to Send BABOON a Private Message Find more posts by BABOON Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

agreed baboon and BF

Baboon hey a mate of mine has that nick too smile

(you don't see it very often here in belgium)

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2003 10:40 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

quote:
Originally posted by CapinJacksparow
but anyway.... i thought it really was a great movie. johnny was great. and vetkin... shut your pie hole... you shouldn't say you think a movie sucked just because you didn't like orlando bloom.

He can say whatever he wants about the movie. Stop telling ppl to shut up!

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2003 11:00 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

I don't think he took it to heart kes, atleast I hope he didn't smile

btw hey kes smile

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2003 11:02 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Hey Fire.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2003 11:02 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deppfan101

so who's looking forward to his new movie?

Remember His Arrival Into Port Royal

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2003 11:03 PM
deppfan101 is currently offline Click here to Send deppfan101 a Private Message Find more posts by deppfan101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
narcil

i liked potc...very entertaining. ^_^

'Slay Evil Immediately'

-the Shinsengumi

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2003 11:03 PM
narcil is currently offline Click here to Send narcil a Private Message Find more posts by narcil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

quote:
Originally posted by deppfan101
so who's looking forward to his new movie?

enough posts going on about POTC2, orlando and Depp, on topic and off topic

kes wanna came to the underwater tavern? I'll buy ya a drink stick out tongue
narc it is a good movie, nice entertainment, but no way the great movie it is hyped to be

too weak a story line and too lil character development

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2003 11:06 PM
narcil

meh!!! wasn't intended to be a movie with a deep plot...
just...cute guys swordfighting. ^_~ hence the fangirlish hype--*squee!*

'Slay Evil Immediately'

-the Shinsengumi

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2003 11:08 PM
narcil is currently offline Click here to Send narcil a Private Message Find more posts by narcil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

yea but then ppl shouldn't go around saying it is a great movie or anything like that

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2003 11:09 PM
Kes
Philie

quote:
Originally posted by Fire
enough posts going on about POTC2, orlando and Depp, on topic and off topic

kes wanna came to the underwater tavern? I'll buy ya a drink stick out tongue
narc it is a good movie, nice entertainment, but no way the great movie it is hyped to be

too weak a story line and too lil character development

Thanks but I have to leave soon.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2003 11:11 PM
Orli'sMine
BeccaBloom!!

you people are crazy that think that it was a bad movie. i thought it was great!! although, i'm a HUGE orlando fan! johnny looks good (as always) and he was funny. orlando does not think that he's hot, and he's not a ***. from the interviews i've read and the 'behind the scenes' things i've seen him in..he's a very humble guy. i don't know what some of you people find wrong with him!! miffed love mad big grin

Old Post Sep 4th, 2003 12:18 AM
Orli'sMine is currently offline Click here to Send Orli'sMine a Private Message Find more posts by Orli'sMine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BoNnIElAsS06
PiRatEs FaN!

I loved that movie.. and I mean everyone is intitled to their own opinion.. but I thought that it was an awesome movie.. and the movie caster people did an awesome job with casting, because I couldn't imagine anyone else playing Captain Jack, besides Johnny Depp!! pirate

Jack : It’s a fine goal to be sure but it seems to me that a… a ship like that makes this one here a bit superfluous, really.

Mullroy: What’s your purpose in Port Royal , Mr. Smith ?

Murtogg: Yeah, and no lies.

Jack: Well, then, I confess, it is my intention to commandeer one of these ships, pick up a crew in Tortuga, raid, pillage, plunder and otherwise pilfer my weasely black guts out!

Murtogg: I said no lies!

Mullroy: I think he’s telling the truth.

Murtogg: If he were telling the truth, he wouldn’t have told us.

Jack : Unless, of course, he knew you wouldn’t believe the truth even if he told it to you.

Jack :…and then they made me their chief. pirate

Old Post Sep 4th, 2003 01:06 AM
BoNnIElAsS06 is currently offline Click here to Send BoNnIElAsS06 a Private Message Find more posts by BoNnIElAsS06 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

it was average at best.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2003 06:01 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ahaetrkarykl
---------------

well i loved the movie. very entertaining. but it does help if you are a girl because youve got depp, so strait girls or gay guys do have a slight advantage. but appart from that i thought the movie was hallarious

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around every once and a while you could miss it.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2003 06:07 AM
ahaetrkarykl is currently offline Click here to Send ahaetrkarykl a Private Message Find more posts by ahaetrkarykl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
le_mellon

I watched two movies back to back a while ago, and one of them was Pirates of the Caribbean, which opened islandwide today in my country.

It was a good movie, not great, as I watched it for the fun of it. You have Johnny Depp, who was really good and hilarious in his role, and Orlando was there to provide the eye candy, and also a good actor (give him a few years, lads and lasses, to prove himself).

All in all, a great afternoon at the movies for me ....

Old Post Sep 4th, 2003 10:01 AM
le_mellon is currently offline Click here to Send le_mellon a Private Message Find more posts by le_mellon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Storm
Black belt BJJ

I agree with you mellon. POTC is entertainment, not really great but not bad either.

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2003 10:23 AM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote