KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Who Thought Pirates Of the Carribean Sucked?

Who Thought Pirates Of the Carribean Sucked?
Started by: Vetkin

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
yerssot

but it has depp and bloom in it storm...

Old Post Sep 4th, 2003 10:52 AM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
American Band

Angry Hey Johnny Depp..shut your pie hole.

Don't have any trouble cashing checks paid for by the residents of Dumb Puppy, Broken Toy Land do you ya jerk? Do America a favor and sell your LA mansion, move permanently to France with your "partner" and shut your pie hole....

Old Post Sep 4th, 2003 10:58 AM
American Band is currently offline Click here to Send American Band a Private Message Find more posts by American Band Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

your point being yerss?

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Sep 4th, 2003 11:56 AM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CapinJacksparow
Captain Jack Sparrow

you know what american band? i agree w/ johnny. right now, this country sux. AND DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHERE SHUT YOUR PIE HOLE COMES FROM?!?! DONT USE MY PHRASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me? I'm dishonest. But it's the dishonest people you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you've got to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2003 07:45 PM
CapinJacksparow is currently offline Click here to Send CapinJacksparow a Private Message Find more posts by CapinJacksparow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diegocala
Replicant

I know where it comes from....
The mouth area eek!
And go back to fantasy land

--Siggie Created by Master Godshinto

Whatever happened to my Rock N Roll?
Come in, she said, I'll give you shelter from the storm

Old Post Sep 4th, 2003 07:47 PM
diegocala is currently offline Click here to Send diegocala a Private Message Find more posts by diegocala Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

I mean, FM, that storm should drool during the entire movie!

Old Post Sep 4th, 2003 08:18 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

quote:
Originally posted by CapinJacksparow
you know what american band? i agree w/ johnny. right now, this country sux. AND DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHERE SHUT YOUR PIE HOLE COMES FROM?!?! DONT USE MY PHRASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Calm down.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2003 08:22 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

Barf Who's Gettin Sick of the POTC Hype?

I mean, almost 3/4's of this board is poluted about Sparrow, Bloom, POTC 2. C'mon. Its gettin weak guys. Lets move on for goodness sakes!

Old Post Sep 5th, 2003 12:17 PM
Neo_Version 7 is currently offline Click here to Send Neo_Version 7 a Private Message Find more posts by Neo_Version 7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vetkin
Restricted

Account Restricted

Im with you. Sorry tho, coz I gotta thread that says POTC sucks here.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2003 01:58 PM
Vetkin is currently offline Click here to Send Vetkin a Private Message Find more posts by Vetkin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

I'm with ya

spread the word

Old Post Sep 5th, 2003 02:31 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cogger15
JohnnyDeppObbsessive

no coz its a great movie with great actors

Can Ya Dig It??

Old Post Sep 5th, 2003 02:31 PM
cogger15 is currently offline Click here to Send cogger15 a Private Message Find more posts by cogger15 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

Still even if it was the best movie ever

we have enough threads about this

Old Post Sep 5th, 2003 02:35 PM
cogger15
JohnnyDeppObbsessive

so?? u dont need 2 post in them so whats the problem??

Can Ya Dig It??

Old Post Sep 5th, 2003 02:43 PM
cogger15 is currently offline Click here to Send cogger15 a Private Message Find more posts by cogger15 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

that they are messing up the, first very interesting, movie discussion section

Old Post Sep 5th, 2003 02:44 PM
cogger15
JohnnyDeppObbsessive

no they arnt, u dont have 2 read them!! just post in the threads that do interest u

Can Ya Dig It??

Old Post Sep 5th, 2003 02:48 PM
Fire

sorry but I still think they are messing it up, just like all those X is so hot threads
c'mon get a bloody grip

Old Post Sep 5th, 2003 02:49 PM
Kes
Philie

lol

Old Post Sep 5th, 2003 02:56 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

sorry but I and a lot of others with me find it irritating

Old Post Sep 5th, 2003 02:58 PM
Kes
Philie

I do. It would make my life so much better if I didnt have to read the same thing over and over again. Do you have any idea how many threads about this I've merged??! eek!

Old Post Sep 5th, 2003 02:59 PM
Fire

probably a lot, do you know how much I have prayed for a bloody POTC section, then the damn stuff is finaly outta here

or about a hot section

Old Post Sep 5th, 2003 03:01 PM