KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Multi-Author Fiction Area » Carry On Story Time #4 (LOTR/HP)

Carry On Story Time #4 (LOTR/HP)
Started by: BOPRecruit 16

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

~it's okay, tonks~

Looking into those deep blue eyes of Legolas', Harry slowly began to think that there was something familiar about those set of eyes. The concern they had in them, reminded him a bit of Remus Lupin when he used to teach DADA at Hogwarts in his third year.

Author's Note: just wanted to add something from my earlier ideas and author's notes.

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Sep 12th, 2003 04:06 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tonks

~yah I wanted to bring Lupin into the story then to. But I couldnt think of how to do it. Thnx Bop.~

Harry shook it out of his head. He thought it cant be Lupin. He went over to a group of Men and yong boys. "we will need you all. all of you strengths. So rest while you can. And dont be scared." Harry went around to all of the Men and Yong boys to give them encouragment. He new how he felt. He rememberd about back into his room. What were Sam and Frodo doing now. How long had he been gone?

Carry-On.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2003 04:48 PM
Tonks is currently offline Click here to Send Tonks a Private Message Find more posts by Tonks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

As Harry/Aragorn contemplated as to what was going on in the real world, Frodo and Sam were panicing on what to do with Harry's sleeping form on the bed in 4 Privet Drive. "Mr. Potter! Are you okay? Wake up!" said Sam, shaking the boy by the shoulder. But, no matter how long the hobbit did that, Harry would not wake. Frodo came from the bedroom window that he had been staring out of, and came to stand by Sam's side at the bed. Placing his hand on his friend's shoulder, "Don't do that," he said. When Sam gave him a quizical look, "I think Harry is..." But before he could finish, they suddenly heard someone's voice mumbling something softly like "...don't be scared..." The two hobbits immediately looked down at him. Harry was still asleep, but his lips were moving every so slightly and his eyeballs moving about underneath their lids. "What...?" Frodo heard Sam gasp out. He was wondering the same thing.

Curious, Frodo kneeled down on his knees and leaned over the bed to place his ear near Harry's head to catch what else he said. "I'll try my best to convince Theodon to put you boys away from the most dangerous areas of the battle...," whispered Harry. Both of the hobbits' eyes grew wide of fear that Aragorn was in danger. Sam stared at Harry lying on the bed, he thought it was weird that in some way, this teenager was consciousally Aragorn the Ranger. 'How is this even possible?' he wondered. "He must be in Rohan...," he heard Frodo say slowly, sounding as if something was dawning in his mind.

"Mani ume lle quena?" said Harry in a harsh, angry sounding tone. Wanting to know more, the Hobbits remained quiet at Harry's side. The boy continued to whisper things in the elven tongue, which amazed them that at how fluent he was with no practice in reality. "Then I shall die as one of them!" growled Harry loud enough for the occupants of the room to hear. As Sam's mind spun on what that meant, Frodo came to a conclusion that Harry must be talking to an elf, most likely Legolas. From what he was able to translate and recall with his elvish lessons with Bilbo, sounded like Harry was argueing about the choice in Theodon's army with Legolas. The elven prince must've insulted the race of men is some way to make Aragorn sound so angry with him. Just as Sam was about to ask Frodo of what he thought about all this, a small tapping noise came from the bedroom window. The hobbits jumped in alarm, whipped around in that direction, and quickly unsheathed their swords to be at the ready at defending themselves for whoever it was.

~Carry On~

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Sep 14th, 2003 08:22 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

Author's Note:

"Mani ume lle quena?" means "what did you say?" in elvish. if you need to use elvish in your parts of the story, go here:

Grey Company's Elven Phrases

Old Post Sep 14th, 2003 08:29 AM
Tonks

Frodo dropped his sword in horror! Was it true? Could it be him? Sam looked puzzled :s "Mr. Frodo? who is that?" Frodo didnt know how to explain to him.
"Sam while you were gone. I have well..... I cant explain. This is weird. How can he be here? How am I here?" This was the deepest question. He and Sam had been looking at Harry for about twenty minuets. He had been talking in his sleep. He had been Aragorn for some time.

"Frodo? what is Aragorn doing out Harry's window? And he lookes as if he was flying on a giant bird." In fact it was a Eagle. Aragorn motioned them to open the window.

"Frodo, Sam! How nice to see you? I have been falling for a while. And were am I? I dont know what I am doing here? I was falling into the river while fighting a wolf. And I hit the bottom. And now I am here!" Aragorn looked at them for some help. "How are you guys here?"

Carry-On!!

Old Post Sep 18th, 2003 01:49 AM
Tonks is currently offline Click here to Send Tonks a Private Message Find more posts by Tonks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Laviera_j
Kadehadaire_Mage_:)

I need to think up some ideas...

Work that magic!
Work that magic!

All at the KMC tig! BOPrecruit16,Raven Guardia, charmaine,Exa, Tela,Nabokonir, cheekymunkey,airangel,tassie,ADSkinner,airangel429
,Eez! Everybody!

Old Post Sep 18th, 2003 01:42 PM
Laviera_j is currently offline Click here to Send Laviera_j a Private Message Find more posts by Laviera_j Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

~lavie: don't post your comments on the story in here, unless you have a story bit to add. it says so in my first post of this thread. if you must say something like that, then go to the conference thread or pm me. don't post your comments here again.~

Old Post Sep 19th, 2003 03:03 AM
Tonks

~OH shit!!!!!! yesterday I had the perfenct part of the story BOP! and I thought that my computer sent it. and I had to go so I closed the Window. so now i have to do it again so here it is again!

and Laviera you are here! I was wondering when you were coming~

Frodo looked at the Ranger. "I dont even know how we are here! This boy Harry has been muttering things in his sleep! Aragorn he is you. He is in your body. He has your Vioce he has your looks, and talents. He may have thought it weird at fist but he seems to have gotten used to it by now!" Aragorn looked over to Harry for the first time. Harry was still muttering a little in his sleep.

Aragorn sat down at Harry's desk to think. When he noticed Harry's Diary. He opend it up to one of the pages. He read the Following:

Dear Sirius,
I had another dream last night. I was walking with a man named Aragorn. A elf and a Drawf Legolas and Gimliy. I woke up shaking..........

Harry.

Aragorn turned to the next page.

Dear Sirius,
I dreamt of him again. But this time I was him. I was a ranger Aragorn. This is really weird. I dont know why these dreams have been coming to me latly?
Today I came back upstairs and there was a Man, well not really a man not a boy. he was in between those two. His name was Frodo Baggins. He said that he was a freind of Aragorn. how can this be true? Dudley has some how transfored into Frodo's Freind Sam. This is weirder. Listen to this. Frodo said that he knows you! He has walked with you. I hope that i can figure this out!

Harry.

Aragorn looked into Frodo's eyes. This is weird. I have been blacking out now and then for a month or so. And this explains it. But how can This Harry boy be in my body?

Carry-On

Author-note:
I have set this up so that Harry wont wake up no matter what! Aragorn and Harry wont trade back. So plz right the fight and on! and please dont mess it up.

another thing. Will you please go and vistit The Conference Room to know what is going on. I need that to happen. I have Harry in Middle Earth for a long time so.... Thanx!

Old Post Sep 19th, 2003 06:48 PM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

Slowly getting up from his seat, the real Aragorn walked over and kneeled down near the side of Harry's bed, opposite of the hobbits. He stared at the boy's face, noticing the scar and his brow would furrow off and on of some concern. Aragorn reached a hand out to touch Harry's forhead to examine the scar and to see if the he was ill. Suddenly, a hand grabbed him and the voice of Frodo said, "Don't. I have a strange feeling, that it is best not to touch him. I, too, worry for this young man, but have no idea of how to help him." Letting go of his friend's hand, Frodo sat back down at the end of the bed, near Harry's feet. The ranger just stared at him for a moment, then turned to look back down at the boy. Studying him with great interest, he wondered to himself, 'If I am here and he's there living my life, what could Harry possibly be up to now? His last entry mentioned Legolas, Gimli, and I walking through the Fangorn Forest...then a white wizard appeared, Gandalf. But, how can that be...? He fell! I saw him fall...'

"Do you think he'll ever wake, Mr. Frodo?" said Sam, his voice bringing the ranger's mind back to reality. The gardner looked to his master, but Frodo only said, "I just don't know..., but he can't stay here. Harry doesn't get along with his relatives, they'd be furious if they found all of us in here..." As he said this, Frodo wasn't looking at his loyal friend, but staring blankly out of the window, at the clear, dark night sky as if it had all the answers right there for him. Taking this all in, Aragorn suddenly asked in a soft voice, "If we should not touch him, then how can we move him and to where?"

Looking to the ranger, "I only said that you, Aragorn, should not touch him. My instincts are telling me that that fact is important, but I know no more about that reasoning," said Frodo in a calm, almost a matter of fact tone. After a short pause in his speech, "When I read Harry's diary, he did mention of friends and makeshift families of faraway, who have extraodinary powers like Gandalf. Maybe, we can somehow communicate with them...by means of..." He looked about the room and the snowy white owl in the cage upon the desk caught the hobbit's eye, "...of writing one of them a letter..."

~CARRY ON~

Author's Note: There you go Tonks and our readers! Sorry, that took so long to get posted. Had that idea for weeks. I have more, but I decided to leave it there and see what you come up with. Later!

~Sodapop/Pyro~

Old Post Oct 1st, 2003 04:23 AM
Tonks

~yah I have been waiting. but it is ok~

Aragorn thought for a moment. "I think that we should write a letter. But to whom? I dont know any of his freinds names. And I dont think that they would come if I called them?"

Aragorn sat there for another moment. When he noticed that Harry had a disgrunted face upon him. He started to talk again. And the words that he said were not Understandable.

"Aragorn we must leave. I dont know were we are going to go but I have a feeling that we are needed some were else!" Frodo said this saddly.

"I know that we are needed some were else. Harry is fighting for me. Suppose he messes up. Suppose that he finds Merry and Pippin. And he doesnt know who they are? They may be lost forever." Aragorn was saying this as though he was deep in thought. And at the same time he was awake and was ready to fight some Orc!

Aragorn, Frodo, and Sam sat in Harrys room for a wile after that. When Aragorn noticed that on Harry Night table there was two letters. One seemed to have sloppy Writing and the the other seemed to be in good Writing. Stading up Aragorn went over to them. One was from Ron and Hermione. And the other From a Girl named Tonks......

Carry- On my fellow mates!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Oct 5th, 2003 02:36 AM
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

I like this story...but I am not that familiar with LOR...I've seen the movies...but I dont know them like I know HP....so I will have to pass on writing in on this one. But I do like it. Keep up the good work! big grin

Currently Writing: An Adventure Bookl!!!

Old Post Oct 8th, 2003 01:56 PM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

~airangel: tonks and i can always help you with the lotr stuff. i guess you could work on the present day timeline stuff. please, try to keep the comments in the pm's or conference thread. don't want convo to add up.~

Old Post Oct 11th, 2003 05:02 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

<<hey lava and to anyone else whose interested, wanna revive this story? >>

Old Post Jul 16th, 2004 01:58 PM