KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » POSSIBLE UPCOMING TITLES

POSSIBLE UPCOMING TITLES
Started by: brookealicious6

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 12 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
hhhhr

flowing like a mountain stream ???

what is this all about ? is it a true title? if it is what could it mean ?(new theories?)

Old Post Feb 4th, 2004 07:42 AM
hhhhr is currently offline Click here to Send hhhhr a Private Message Find more posts by hhhhr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

what is that title for?

Currently Writing: An Adventure Bookl!!!

Old Post Feb 4th, 2004 10:26 AM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
megajoint
pitchblackhorse

nope it's not a title it's just expression
she just saying that story settle well into her accounts in the series

the strongest wizard!^-^

Old Post Feb 4th, 2004 06:25 PM
megajoint is currently offline Click here to Send megajoint a Private Message Find more posts by megajoint Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cutie-baby
The Genius

FAINT OH...
ME...TOTALLY LOST!!

Old Post Feb 4th, 2004 07:18 PM
Cutie-baby is currently offline Click here to Send Cutie-baby a Private Message Find more posts by Cutie-baby Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

poor siriuis I miss you *cry*

Old Post Feb 4th, 2004 09:47 PM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lianslo
chasing the music

i must admit that I'm quite dissapointed in the actor that they picked to play Sirius...hes not how i pictured Sirius at all...too old

Old Post Feb 5th, 2004 04:51 AM
Lianslo is currently offline Click here to Send Lianslo a Private Message Find more posts by Lianslo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hhhhr

quote:
Originally posted by airangel429
what is that title for?

it's suppose to be the 6th book title jk wrote to the letterbox

Old Post Feb 5th, 2004 09:08 AM
hhhhr is currently offline Click here to Send hhhhr a Private Message Find more posts by hhhhr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

yea, i agree, and i dont kno wot ur all sad about, im glad that book 6 cums out next year, thats REALLY quick compared to all the other books, espically book 5......

Old Post Feb 5th, 2004 09:43 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pixie1

id still like it quicker but i suppose the supence will make it better

I've got a pal, she's called Pixie,From Birmingham where they're all trixxy, ((fun))She thinks she can't spell,
I say "What the hell?"Doesn't matter because she's damn sexy!!
By syren Happy Dance

Old Post Feb 5th, 2004 12:34 PM
pixie1 is currently offline Click here to Send pixie1 a Private Message Find more posts by pixie1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
renny

suspense is good...i mean it makes you more excited when ur reading!!

Old Post Feb 5th, 2004 04:14 PM
renny is currently offline Click here to Send renny a Private Message Find more posts by renny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pixie1

yer then you work so hard to read it in the shortest time possible and get annoyed when its finished and have to wait longer for the next one

I've got a pal, she's called Pixie,From Birmingham where they're all trixxy, ((fun))She thinks she can't spell,
I say "What the hell?"Doesn't matter because she's damn sexy!!
By syren Happy Dance

Old Post Feb 5th, 2004 04:39 PM
pixie1 is currently offline Click here to Send pixie1 a Private Message Find more posts by pixie1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Balzi

J.K Rowling says that the book 6 is flowing like a mountain stream. doesn't that just mean that she's writing it fast? I'm not sure though cos my english is not that good...but it's not the book's name

Old Post Feb 5th, 2004 06:46 PM
Balzi is currently offline Click here to Send Balzi a Private Message Find more posts by Balzi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IBTonks

lmao u guyz!!! it aint any title for any book! like magajoint said, it's just an expression, it means that the book is writing well, she's gettin gon with it, and not running into any problems, it's going nice and quick....with me?

"I know that your hiding things, Using gentle words to shelter me, Your words were like a dream, But dreams could never fool me. Not that easily"

Old Post Feb 5th, 2004 06:51 PM
IBTonks is currently offline Click here to Send IBTonks a Private Message Find more posts by IBTonks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hhhhr

whistle well i was really sleepy when i read it big grin

Old Post Feb 6th, 2004 02:51 AM
GrumpyGrim
The Angel of Death

Worried Possible Harry Potter book titles.

I searched the UK trademark website for Harry Potter and it came up with this selection (some of the are unlikely I know, but I think a few sound quite authentic) :
HARRY POTTER AND THE ALCHEMIST'S CELL
HARRY POTTER AND THE BATTLE FOR HOGWARTS
HARRY POTTER AND THE CHARIOTS OF LIGHT
HARRY POTTER AND THE FINAL REVELATION
HARRY POTTER AND THE GREAT REVELATION
HARRY POTTER AND THE GREEN FLAME TORCH
HARRY POTTER AND THE HALF-BLOOD PRINCE
HARRY POTTER AND THE HALLOWS OF HOGWARTS
HARRY POTTER AND THE HOGSMEADE TOMB
HARRY POTTER AND THE HOGWARTS HALLOWS

"Slayer. Without a doubt the single greatest metal band ever to scorch this infinitely unworthy earth." - Rock N World

Old Post Mar 1st, 2004 05:28 PM
GrumpyGrim is currently offline Click here to Send GrumpyGrim a Private Message Find more posts by GrumpyGrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eezy45
Winter is coming

hmm sounds interesting

Old Post Mar 1st, 2004 05:55 PM
eezy45 is currently offline Click here to Send eezy45 a Private Message Find more posts by eezy45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GrumpyGrim
The Angel of Death

Miffed Hmm...

Which do you think is most likey? I think the Battle for Hogwarts one sounds about right.

"Slayer. Without a doubt the single greatest metal band ever to scorch this infinitely unworthy earth." - Rock N World

Old Post Mar 1st, 2004 08:09 PM
GrumpyGrim is currently offline Click here to Send GrumpyGrim a Private Message Find more posts by GrumpyGrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Polly

Battle for Hogwarts sounds cool, that would be an interesting book!

Old Post Mar 1st, 2004 10:54 PM
Polly is currently offline Click here to Send Polly a Private Message Find more posts by Polly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eezy45
Winter is coming

in the thread "green is it so mean" megajoint made some theories around the colour green.
read that.... and then: "HARRY POTTER AND THE GREEN FLAME TORCH"..

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 01:41 PM
eezy45 is currently offline Click here to Send eezy45 a Private Message Find more posts by eezy45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
.:Vegeta14:.
''Super-Saiyan''

battle for hogwarts would be cool and some others

THE PRINCE OF EVIL...!

I Will Galit Gun Your Ass!!!

Cool People:
Exa, Kit, sauron, mw741 and others...

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 04:02 PM
.:Vegeta14:. is currently offline Click here to Send .:Vegeta14:. a Private Message Find more posts by .:Vegeta14:. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote