KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » POSSIBLE UPCOMING TITLES

POSSIBLE UPCOMING TITLES
Started by: brookealicious6

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « First ... « 9 10 [11] 12 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
GrumpyGrim
The Angel of Death

Warning

Harry Potter and the Green Flame Torch is favourite for book 6 so far... But no-one knows for sure!

"Slayer. Without a doubt the single greatest metal band ever to scorch this infinitely unworthy earth." - Rock N World

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 05:38 PM
GrumpyGrim is currently offline Click here to Send GrumpyGrim a Private Message Find more posts by GrumpyGrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joy2dWorld
Oriental Potentate

Another rumor says its gonna be "HARRY POTTER AND THE SECRET OF THE VEIL" - who knows for sure?

Happy Dance Slytherin rulez! Rupert Rox My Sox! Weasley Is My King! Go R/H! Happy Dance

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2004 03:32 AM
Joy2dWorld is currently offline Click here to Send Joy2dWorld a Private Message Find more posts by Joy2dWorld Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hhhhr

i don't think it would be the BATTLE FOR HOGWARTS or the Secret of the veil , none of the other titles have been obvious about their content i can't think of a reason why should it be obvious for the sixth book.
i have a good feeling about THE CHARIOTS OF LIGHT i like the sound of it. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2004 07:32 AM
hhhhr is currently offline Click here to Send hhhhr a Private Message Find more posts by hhhhr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SAtown_punk
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't think it will be any of them, for the simple fact that J.K. is too secretive to let out anything about her books. If she does, it is so vague that you can't put it with anything else.

"Most governments are usually, and all governments are sometimes, inexpedient."
-Henry David Thoreau

Old Post Mar 5th, 2004 11:56 PM
SAtown_punk is currently offline Click here to Send SAtown_punk a Private Message Find more posts by SAtown_punk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pallas Athene

They all sound interesting. Although I like HARRY POTTER AND THE CHARIOT OF LIGHT. There is a Greek myth that goes along with that title. There was a boy named Phaiedon. (bad spelling) He didn't have a father, or so he thought. He went to his mother and asked if he had one and where it was. His mother said it was Helios, the sun god. Phaiedon totally freaked out and told all of his friends. To make a long story short, his friends thought he was cukoo, Phaiedon went to see Helios (or in some cases it was Apollo) and asked him for a promise. Helios swore by the River Styx.
Phaiedon wanted to drive his chariot, the Sun, (very bad idea) but his father couldn't take back the promise. Phaiedon drove the chariot, burnt everything to a crisp because he couldn't control the horses and Zues knocked him outta the chariot. He fell to the ground and it was lights out.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2004 07:33 AM
Pallas Athene is currently offline Click here to Send Pallas Athene a Private Message Find more posts by Pallas Athene Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SAtown_punk
Restricted

Account Restricted

right...what does that have to do with Harry Potter, other than the title being a little like the story?

"Most governments are usually, and all governments are sometimes, inexpedient."
-Henry David Thoreau

Old Post Mar 7th, 2004 10:32 AM
SAtown_punk is currently offline Click here to Send SAtown_punk a Private Message Find more posts by SAtown_punk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fuct_up_kid
Trash Flavoured Trash

i hav an idea: wot bout...
HARRY POTTER AND THE POST PUBESCENT TEMPER TANTRUM
HARRY POTTER SCORES A HAT TRICK AND WINS THE WORLD CUP FOR ENGLAND
HARRY POTTER SOLVES MANCHESTER UNITED'S DEFENSE PROBLEM
HARRY POTTER AND THE RING OF POWER
lol soz i was really bored!!!

I hate to break this to you, but being a coward is not a legitimate career

Old Post Mar 7th, 2004 08:54 PM
fuct_up_kid is currently offline Click here to Send fuct_up_kid a Private Message Find more posts by fuct_up_kid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SAtown_punk
Restricted

Account Restricted

ok...

Old Post Mar 8th, 2004 02:08 AM
tigress
Slash Queen Senior Member

quote:
Originally posted by Joy2dWorld
Another rumor says its gonna be "HARRY POTTER AND THE SECRET OF THE VEIL" - who knows for sure?
i think this is the most likley harry and the gang wont stop out of devotion to our beloved sirius if there is any chance of bringing him back smile

Old Post Mar 16th, 2004 10:40 PM
tigress is currently offline Click here to Send tigress a Private Message Find more posts by tigress Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lyn
Jedi_Chick

quote:
Originally posted by GrumpyGrim
Harry Potter and the Green Flame Torch is favourite for book 6 so far... But no-one knows for sure!

I've heard about that rumoured title before.

Thanks Ben-Kenobi for the Sig!

Old Post Mar 17th, 2004 02:44 AM
Lyn is currently offline Click here to Send Lyn a Private Message Find more posts by Lyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tassie

yeah i really think HARRY POTTER AND THE BATTLE FOR HOGWARTS doesn't sound like a jk title, her titles are usually a little more vague than that.

HARRY POTTER AND THE HALF-BLOOD PRINCE sounds kinda retarded to me

1 HARRY POTTER AND THE CHARIOTS OF LIGHT
2 HARRY POTTER AND THE GREAT REVELATION
& 3 HARRY POTTER AND THE GREEN FLAME TORCH
sound aight, the first and third being my top choices wink

Old Post Mar 17th, 2004 09:25 PM
Tassie is currently offline Click here to Send Tassie a Private Message Find more posts by Tassie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tigress

harry potter and the dursleys demise smokin' Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance
at long last laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud
god i gotta get out more i couldnt think of a serious one

Gryffindors Official Hug Giver To All !!

UNI, DRACO MALFOY, ROGUE, MAIK, LIANSLO, AUROR_CHK, TASSIE MUSC
Gryffindor Prefect.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2004 04:50 PM
tigress is currently offline Click here to Send tigress a Private Message Find more posts by tigress Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celestial_moon
celes

lol it's an expression meaning how fast it's coming along.

-Don't leave us

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2004 12:50 PM
celestial_moon is currently offline Click here to Send celestial_moon a Private Message Find more posts by celestial_moon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tigress

the faster the better iam nearly in the nuthouse waiting i can here lockheart asking me how many autographs i want jkr hurry i need book six fast

Gryffindors Official Hug Giver To All !!

UNI, DRACO MALFOY, ROGUE, MAIK, LIANSLO, AUROR_CHK, TASSIE MUSC
Gryffindor Prefect.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2004 07:38 PM
muse5
Fool of a Took

hypothetically, if it isn't being used for an expression (i hope it is cuz i want book 6 like REALLY bad) it could be a metaphor, it could be like something has triggered the stream to flow, and it will get bigger and bigger, turn into a flood, in other words- everything will be down hill from here

A time to gain, a time to lose
A time to rend, a time to sew
A time to love, a time to hate
A time for peace, I swear it’s not too late

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2004 12:59 AM
muse5 is currently offline Click here to Send muse5 a Private Message Find more posts by muse5 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thelotrlovr15
you may call me SALAZAR!

no no no no no
it is an ezpression... not a title
the harry potter titles are always like harry potter and the blah blah of blah blah
so if it is harry potter and flowing like a mountain stream... it is grammatically incorrect... like is in the wrong place.... so it can't be it... and it is NOT it...

"I know half of you half as well as I should like... And I like less than half of you half as well as you diserve..."--Bilbo

" That'll be them, will it, Potter?"
He pointed with his thumb over his shoulder; his magical eye was evidently peering through the back of his hand and his bowler hat. Harry leanded and inch or so to the left to see where Mad-Eye was pointing and there, sure enough, were the three Dursleys, who looked positively appallled to see Harry's reception committee.
"Ah, Harry!" said Mr. Weasley, turning from Hermione's parents, whom he had been greeting enthusiastically, and who were taking it in turns to hug Hermione." Well-- shall we do it then?"
" Yeah, I reckon so, Arthur," said Moody.
He and Mr. Weasley took the lead across the station toward the place where the Dursleys stood, apparently rooted to the floor. Hermione disengaged herself gently from her mother to join the group.
" Good afternoon," said Mr. Weasley pleasantly to Uncle Vernon coming to a halt right in front of him. " You might remember me, my name's Arthur Wealey."
As Mr. Weasley had singlehandedly demolished most of the Dursley's living room two years previously, Harry would have been very surprised if Uncle Vernon had forgotten him. Sure enough, Uncle Vernon turned a deeper shade of puce and glared at Mr. Weasley, but chose not to say anything, partly, perhaps, because the Dursley's were outnumbered two to one. Aunt Petunia looked both frightened and embarassed. She kept glancing around, as though terrified somebody she knew would see her in such company. Dudley, meanwhile, seemed to be trying to look small and insignificant, a feat at which he was failing extravagantly.
" We thought we'd just have a few words with you about Harry." said Mr. Weasley, still smiling.
" Yeah," growled Moody." About how he's treated when he's at your place."
Uncle Vernon's mustache seemed to bristle with indignation. Possibly because the bowler hat gave him the entirely mistaken impression that he was dealing with a kindred spirit, he addressed himself to Moody.
" I am not aware that it is any of your business what goes on in my house-"
" I expect what you're not aware of would fill several books, Dursley," growled Moody.
" Anyway, that's not the point," interjected Tonks, whose pink hair seemed to offend Aunt Petunia more than all the rest put together, for she closed her eyes rather than look at her." The point is, if we find out you've been horrible to Harry--"
"-- and make no mistake, we'll hear about it," added Lupiin pleasantly.
" Yes," said Mr. Weasley, " even if you won't let Harry use the felly tone--"
" TELEPHONE," whispered Hermoine.
" Yeah, if we get any hint that Potter's been mistreated in any way, you'll have us to answer to," said Moody.
Uncle Vernon swelled ominously. His sensed of outrage seemed to outweigh even his fear of this bunch of oddballs.
" Are you threatening me ,sir" he said, so loudly that passersby actually turned to stare.
" Yes, I am," said Mad- Eye, who seemed rather pleased that Uncle Vernon had grasped this fact so quickly.
" And do I look like the kind of man who can be intimidated?" barked Uncle Vernon.
" Well..." said Moody, pushing back his bowler hat to reveal his sinisterly revovling magical eye. Uncle Vernon leapt backward in horror and collided painfully with a luggage trolley. " Yes, I'd have to say you do, Dursley."
He turned away from Uncle Vernon to surey Harry. " So, Potter... give us a shout if you need us. If we don't hear from you for three days in a row, we'll send someone along...."
Aunt Petunia whimpered piteously. It could not have been plainer tht she was thinking of what neighbors would say if they caught sight of these people marching up the garden path.
" ' Bye, then, Potter," said Moody, grasping Harry's shoulder for a moent with a gnarled hand.
" Take care, Harry," said Lupin quietly. " Keep in touch."
" Harry, we'll have you away from there as soom as we can," Mrs. Weasley whispered, hugging him again.
" We'll see you soon ,mate," said Ron anxiously, shaking Harry's hand.
" Really soon, Harry," said Hermione earnestly." We promise."
Harry nodded. He somehow could not find words to tell them what it meant to him, to see them all ranged there, on his side. Instead he smiled, raised a hand in farewell, turned around, and led the way out of he station toward the sunlit strret, with Uncle Vernon, Aunt Petunia, and Dudley hurrying along in his wake.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2004 12:37 AM
thelotrlovr15 is currently offline Click here to Send thelotrlovr15 a Private Message Find more posts by thelotrlovr15 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
myredmirage95
The Beat Box Badger

quote:
Originally posted by claidisa_felton
i hav an idea: wot bout...
HARRY POTTER AND THE POST PUBESCENT TEMPER TANTRUM

LMBO!!! I LOVE IT!!! Yessssss!!!! laughing But that should have been the title for her last book.

I think the next book will definately have something about that veil... like Harry Potter and the Veil that Stoled my God-Father lol, no but in all seriousness.. something like Harry Potter and the Mystery of the Veil.. sounds good.

"It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."

Old Post Apr 8th, 2004 09:03 PM
myredmirage95 is currently offline Click here to Send myredmirage95 a Private Message Find more posts by myredmirage95 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celestial_moon
celes

mayb...

-Don't leave us

Old Post Apr 9th, 2004 02:11 AM
celestial_moon is currently offline Click here to Send celestial_moon a Private Message Find more posts by celestial_moon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
megajoint
pitchblackhorse

LOLLL

Some I made":

HARRY POTTER AND THE GREEN SUNSET
HARRY POTTER AND THE CAT PAW
HARRY POTTER AND THE FATHER'S THRONE
HARRY POTTER AND THE DA RISING
HARRY POTTER AND THE TRAITOR'S BLADE

the strongest wizard!^-^

Old Post Apr 10th, 2004 05:18 PM
megajoint is currently offline Click here to Send megajoint a Private Message Find more posts by megajoint Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celestial_moon
celes

also harry potter and the hand of glory which actually would make more sense because: jkr said about something small in the second book becoming important in the 6 and/or seventh book. well, i remember in borgin and burkes an object called the hand of glory...

-Don't leave us

Old Post Apr 10th, 2004 05:43 PM