KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » POSSIBLE UPCOMING TITLES

POSSIBLE UPCOMING TITLES
Started by: brookealicious6

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « First ... « 10 11 [12]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
megajoint
pitchblackhorse

It suppose to be hand that all the tip of the fingers would light when there is a darkness

or

anti-thief,it's to frezze them in place in the area of the robbery

I dont remember which is the true version....
but I don't think it'll be important

the strongest wizard!^-^

Old Post Apr 10th, 2004 09:19 PM
megajoint is currently offline Click here to Send megajoint a Private Message Find more posts by megajoint Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RebelPhoenix
I work in mysterious ways

There one I really like the sound of that I found:

Harry Potter and the Mudblood Revolt

Official Gryffindor Lawyer

Old Post Apr 11th, 2004 02:23 AM
RebelPhoenix is currently offline Click here to Send RebelPhoenix a Private Message Find more posts by RebelPhoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celestial_moon
celes

yah that sounds cool 2

-Don't leave us

Old Post Apr 11th, 2004 02:24 AM
celestial_moon is currently offline Click here to Send celestial_moon a Private Message Find more posts by celestial_moon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

(merged)

Currently Writing: An Adventure Bookl!!!

Old Post Jun 10th, 2004 08:16 PM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
reverence

wat about
Harry Potter and the hate mail!!!

OMG Yoda is Blue!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Jun 18th, 2004 07:18 PM
reverence is currently offline Click here to Send reverence a Private Message Find more posts by reverence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
reverence

hehehehehehehe only jokin
I luves u harry

Old Post Jun 18th, 2004 07:19 PM
reverence is currently offline Click here to Send reverence a Private Message Find more posts by reverence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
reverence

oh i heard it was
harry Potter and the centaurs quest

Old Post Jun 18th, 2004 07:20 PM
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

i think they will connect to the last book so it could be the secret of the veil or harry potter and the rescue of sirius balck... lol

Old Post Jun 18th, 2004 07:42 PM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DanZeke25
You can't beat me.

It is not going to be called Harry Potter and the Green Flamed Torch. i knoe many of you have been to jkrowling.com cause there is a thread about it..... but i guess you didnt read the romuors part of it... someone asked if the 6th book would be call Harry Potter and the Green Flamed Torch and she said No. She said somethin like "Do you think it would be that easy to kill Voldermort?"

Old Post Jun 18th, 2004 08:03 PM
DanZeke25 is currently offline Click here to Send DanZeke25 a Private Message Find more posts by DanZeke25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LadySlytherin
LadyBaron

i thought the green flame torch was one of the possible titles for the 5th book? the goblet of fire and the green flame torch...and anohter one, the doomspell tournament were possible titles. anyone have any clues about not just the 6th, but 7th titles? theres rumours of an 8th book too, after hogwarts when harry becomes an auror

it is n o t our dreams that show .[what].[we].[trully].[are]. ...it is, our c h o i c e s

S L Y T H E R I N B A R O N N E S S

Old Post Jun 19th, 2004 12:40 AM
LadySlytherin is currently offline Click here to Send LadySlytherin a Private Message Find more posts by LadySlytherin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

i dont now but i think it would be to much if she did 8 books cuz it wouldn't be the same with so many characters not being in the book ...

Old Post Jun 19th, 2004 01:17 PM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zombieman
The Undead

The most convincing titles ive found so far are Book 6: Harry Potter and the Mudblood Revolt and Book 7: Harry Potter and The Quest of The Centaur.

Apparently JK registed these titles with a publishing company, she hasn't commented on whether they are genuine titles or not.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2004 04:27 PM
zombieman is currently offline Click here to Send zombieman a Private Message Find more posts by zombieman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cepheus

ive heard it will b call "harry potter, the second war begins" ( i know is one of the last chapters, or last chapter in the OotP) but anywayz that would make sence right?

Old Post Jun 19th, 2004 04:31 PM
Cepheus is currently offline Click here to Send Cepheus a Private Message Find more posts by Cepheus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

i think most of these titles on here would make sense ... some more than others

Old Post Jun 19th, 2004 06:25 PM
Fay Lupin
Daughter of dragons

It's definately NOT going to be called THE GREEN FLAME TORCH. JK said it herself (acctually she wrote it on www.jkrowling.co.uk, look in rumors)
big grin

DMAG love I love Dom and Billy

My Harry Potter fanfictions Please review if you read them! If you don't, I'll know! And I'll hunt you down and force a review out of you!! big grin

Last edited by Fay Lupin on Jun 24th, 2004 at 07:35 PM

Old Post Jun 24th, 2004 07:32 PM
Fay Lupin is currently offline Click here to Send Fay Lupin a Private Message Find more posts by Fay Lupin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DracosGirl
Hmm..SoThisIs25Characters

I think a lot of the rumours are delibrate hype from JK herself to keep ppl away from the truth, she is very secretive about her harry potter books

Old Post Jun 24th, 2004 08:18 PM
DracosGirl is currently offline Click here to Send DracosGirl a Private Message Find more posts by DracosGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote