KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » Xmen the killermovie story

Xmen the killermovie story
Started by: TMWATA

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TMWATA
Rachel Leigh Cook is god

Smile Xmen the killermovie story

Hi everyone i thought we could start to post a on going xmen strory. Who ever wants to post a bit can there are no big rules but try and keep it going and try and keep it sounding like an xmen story ill start it off!!!!!!!!!!

Logan walked through the snow cover forest being followed by his own blood his healing factor doing its best but his wonds were very deep and long, he face was burnt and it was hard to see that it was him, he coundnt retract his left claws because his arm was twist so bad, he had just come out of a very big berzerker rage and was still anrgy..........................................

"What you just think because a guy reads comics he cant start some shit, come on ill take all of you on"-Mallrats.

"Whats a nubian!!"-Chasing Amy.

"****in' "Breakfast Club," where all these stupid kids actually show up for detention. ****in' "Weird Science," where this chick wants to take her gear off and get down, but oh no, she don't 'cause it's a PG movie."-Dogma.

"We came to Hollywood, I fell in love. ****, we got shot at, we stole a monkey, and I got punched in the mother****ing nuts by a guy named Cock Knocker"-Jay and silent Bob strike back.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2003 10:06 PM
TMWATA is currently offline Click here to Send TMWATA a Private Message Find more posts by TMWATA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaptainInsano
Restricted

Account Restricted

EDIT

Last edited by Kes on Sep 3rd, 2003 at 10:49 PM

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2003 10:10 PM
CaptainInsano is currently offline Click here to Send CaptainInsano a Private Message Find more posts by CaptainInsano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
X-Woman

I think your should join the 'Role Playing' one. Its called X-men Xtreme. Interested?

Cyclops LIVES!!!

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2003 11:00 PM
X-Woman is currently offline Click here to Send X-Woman a Private Message Find more posts by X-Woman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TMWATA
Rachel Leigh Cook is god

yeah cool

"What you just think because a guy reads comics he cant start some shit, come on ill take all of you on"-Mallrats.

"Whats a nubian!!"-Chasing Amy.

"****in' "Breakfast Club," where all these stupid kids actually show up for detention. ****in' "Weird Science," where this chick wants to take her gear off and get down, but oh no, she don't 'cause it's a PG movie."-Dogma.

"We came to Hollywood, I fell in love. ****, we got shot at, we stole a monkey, and I got punched in the mother****ing nuts by a guy named Cock Knocker"-Jay and silent Bob strike back.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2003 11:04 PM
TMWATA is currently offline Click here to Send TMWATA a Private Message Find more posts by TMWATA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Ok so I'm closing this.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2003 01:16 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote