KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » USH'S LOTR RP Game part 2- The Fortress of Baranar

USH'S LOTR RP Game part 2- The Fortress of Baranar
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (211): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

"I feel like a walk. Are there any forests nearby? I find the trees very relaxing - I've lived under branches for all my childhood."

Old Post Sep 4th, 2003 07:22 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

There are small woods, but the nearest major forest is a fair bit south.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Sep 4th, 2003 07:24 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

"hmm I passed a few woods before I arrived"

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Sep 4th, 2003 07:35 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

"In which direction? From what I could see, there was a deciduous to the north-east, but they depress me in winter - there is no life or vivacity."

Old Post Sep 4th, 2003 07:37 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

" well from the south east further down their should be some forrests"

Old Post Sep 4th, 2003 09:33 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"You Elves ride strangely," says a man, walking down the stairs to the courtyard. "No saddles or stirrups. How you teach them so is beyond me, and there is little I do not know of horses."

The man, who is not unnattractive and whose large scar on the left side of his face could even be seen as quite manly rather than disfiguring, has bloinde hair and blue eyes and wears a green cloak- presumably just as Argentis does. He also wears the emblem of your people, Argentis- a white horse on a green background.

He bows to Aiwendil, courteously.

"You are Argentis?" he asks.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Sep 4th, 2003 10:03 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

BtVS

Old Post Sep 4th, 2003 10:06 PM
Bespin Bart
Buggy

Anglomir had been sleeping soundly in his room and had just awoken to the sound of a knock at his door. He stayed under his covers while the maidens delivered his mighty breakfast that he had asked for. When they left, he stretched his arms and dressed in his finest wares...those being his clothes he had traveled from Gondor to Rivendell to Arnor in. The caked mud and dried Orc blood had been cleaned from it, and it had been resewn in many places by the Arnorian tailors. Then he sat down to his breakfast of grilled venison and poached eggs before walking into the courtyard.

"Good morning to you, Vardalain," Anglomir called merrily, stretching his arms. "And the rest of you unfamiliar faces..."

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post Sep 4th, 2003 11:12 PM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

"good morning Anglomir" says vardalain turning to him.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2003 12:30 AM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

"Yes I am, and who might you be, I didn't know we had a representative here, for I didn't know I would end up here"

turns to Anglomir: "hey there"

Old Post Sep 5th, 2003 12:55 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"Ny name is Marakith," says the Eothian. "I spoke with your half-brother. I would talk with you alone, if you willl..."

BtVS

Old Post Sep 5th, 2003 01:55 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"Good morning, Marakith, Vardalain, Anglomir," Talin called as he walked into the courtyard. He yawned, a deep hearty yawn, showing that he was evidently tired.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2003 04:29 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

not disturbed by the ill mannard dwarf, Argentis said: "Sure lead the way"

Old Post Sep 5th, 2003 09:50 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Each of the players from the original game found a note by Lord Gorlim on their doors today asking for them to meet him at midday- it seems something is afoot. Meanwhile, why don't you all say hi to the new Elf, get a feeling as to why she is here, what kind of girl she is...

Marakith leads you to his room, Argentis, which is full of maps and various half-written dispatches.

"Excuse the mess," he says. "Good journey?"

BtVS

Old Post Sep 5th, 2003 03:06 PM
Fire

"The mess is not a problem, the roads were long but Emoras carried me trough without a problem"

Old Post Sep 5th, 2003 03:08 PM
Dexx
wingless

Vardalain keeps the note he found in his pocket. In the meantime he goes to greet the new comer.
"so tell me, Aiwendil.." he says " what brings you to these distand lands?"

Old Post Sep 5th, 2003 03:26 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

"Since I was old enough to hold a staff, I've had to protect my beloved wood from Men who steal wood to burn. Now that we have an allegience with the Ents of Fangorn, they protect Firien for us, and I am no longer fettered by my duties. I've decided that, having spent 600 years in one place, I want to see as much of Middle Earth as I possibly can. Do you live here sir, or is it by chance you come here?"

Old Post Sep 5th, 2003 03:29 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"Indeed," says Marakith, "the Dunlending raiders have little taste for targets on horseback. Not yet, anyway. Now, I am a practical man, Argentis, so I want to get down to business. I am here to gather information for Frumgar [NOTE- your Chieftian] about the situation here that... worries us and all our people."

Worries indeed. The mountain kingdom of Angmar has its western border on Arnor, of course (Rhudaur, to be more accurate). And from there the Witch-King pours forth his malice into his Kingdim. But on his EASTERN border, the other side of the mountains, Angmar borders directly on the Anduin Valley- your home. Your people are still building their new nation since the Wainriders were defeated. Angmar could snuff you out easily in these vulnerable years. All that is stopping this is that Angmar has bigger things to worry about- Arthedain.

"I am keeping regular dispatches to our home on the state of Arthedain's defences and whether she seems likely to stand or fall," says Marakith. "But that job is getting more complicated now and I need your help."

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on Sep 5th, 2003 at 03:43 PM

Old Post Sep 5th, 2003 03:29 PM
Dexx
wingless

"me and my coleague palanfirith come as representatives of imladris" says vardalain

Old Post Sep 5th, 2003 03:33 PM
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

Aiwendil bowed her head. "I did not know, sir. I am a mere astaldo - forgive my approach, I did not know you were of the Great Elves of Imladris."

((ooc - astaldo is Elvish for Guardian))

Old Post Sep 5th, 2003 03:40 PM