KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » USH'S LOTR RP Game part 2- The Fortress of Baranar

USH'S LOTR RP Game part 2- The Fortress of Baranar
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (211): « First ... « 208 209 [210] 211 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Fire

okie King Arvedui then stick out tongue

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Feb 16th, 2005 11:41 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

I'm guessing I'm supposed to say yes, cuz if I don't it kind of cocks up the whole process.
"The Future is a worthy cause to invest in, and although I have neither an heir to succeed me, or a wish to die. I have no option but to say yes, for the better of all our peoples and the promise of a future for all our generations. Yes, for the future I will stake my life."

Old Post Feb 17th, 2005 02:24 AM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

"i have risked my life more than once since lord Elrond sent me here as an observer. And as long as there is a glimmer of hope, i will continue to do so" says Vardalain

Old Post Feb 17th, 2005 06:59 AM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rusky
Waiting for da snow

"I pledge my life to the pursuit of this glorious future, King Arvedui ! For the glory of Arthedain, Man and Elf alike, and for a unified future, for the better of all and for the death of all evil!"

Have fun||

Old Post Feb 17th, 2005 01:14 PM
rusky is currently offline Click here to Send rusky a Private Message Find more posts by rusky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

*sheds tear*

Old Post Feb 18th, 2005 03:37 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Corlindel
Noldor

"Maybe Cirdan cant help you for now King Arvedui, but my sword is yours, as my word that I will try to bring a more effective support to your quest from Grey Havens"

Por minha Dama
«...et tu seras pour moi unique au monde, et je serais pour toi unique au monde...»

Old Post Feb 18th, 2005 05:16 PM
Corlindel is currently offline Click here to Send Corlindel a Private Message Find more posts by Corlindel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Heh- you are in the wrong setting if you find the language excessive, Dexx! At least I haven't started the songs from ther books, and no-one has said "And my axe!" yet.

Arvedui looks at you all and nods.

"Very well then," he says. "The hospitiality of my Realm is yours. Those of you who wish to observe or to prove, there weill be plenty to observe, and plenty to prove. And much work to do. The destruction of Amon Los means a change in our strategy and no-one knows yet what will happen, and I will have need of stalwart people like yourselves. Your arrival brings me some cheer at a dark time. My thanks.

"I would like to speak to Vardalain alone now, thankyou."

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Feb 18th, 2005 05:46 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

i know, i know....just noticed the poetry of the moment stick out tongue

Vardalain aproaches the king

Old Post Feb 18th, 2005 06:12 PM
Fire

*Bows and walks back to the inner courtyard*

Old Post Feb 18th, 2005 07:08 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rusky
Waiting for da snow

yep...andromir does the same..

Have fun||

Old Post Feb 18th, 2005 07:27 PM
rusky is currently offline Click here to Send rusky a Private Message Find more posts by rusky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Arvedui actually walsk back out to the back rooms behind the throne room, Vardalain, motionsing for your bearers to carry you.

"Leave him here," he orders them. They deposit you gently on the ground.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Feb 18th, 2005 07:30 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

argh..my dignity!
vadralain waits for the king to address him

Old Post Feb 18th, 2005 07:43 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"This is not the first time you have been injured in my service," says Arvedui. "I appreciate your courage. Of course, being an Elf, you will heal completely and quickly."

BtVS

Old Post Feb 18th, 2005 07:52 PM
Dexx
wingless

"yes, your majesty. i suspect i will be injured many more times in this quest"

Old Post Feb 18th, 2005 07:56 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"We all have our parts to play, Vardalain, though I hope your place is not always in the vanguard.

"I have not forgotten the service you did me when you rescued my daughter. I owe you much, and I am afraid I cannot offer you compensation as such, but only my trust. As an Observer sent by Elrond himself, you also have a certain status and standing in my Realm. And so I have a mission to entrust to you."

BtVS

Old Post Feb 18th, 2005 07:59 PM
Dexx
wingless

"i will try my best, whichever it is, you majesty"

Old Post Feb 18th, 2005 08:03 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"As I say, there is much work to do, Vardalain- quite asidfr from the matter of the entertainments this Summer. My Council will have to formulate a new strategy. A new Northern Army will have to be created, new commanders found. That means political re-alignment, which is always complex, and the means of how Amon Los was destroyed will have to be discovered and prevented from re-occuring, unless we are happy with the Witch-King's armies apparently being able to walk through our lines without any of our watchtowers and scouts and, for that matter, armies noticing. Perhaps you may be able to help us there. Then there is the plan of course, As a birth. Baranar is like a sick child; if it dies then the plan dies, and it is weak and it will not grow. We need further effort there. I need to sort out the problem of the refugees from Cardolan. I need to renew my diplomatic efforts with the Elves, and Gondor."

At this point, Arvedui leans down to your face, and speaks quietly.

"And I need the traitor on my Inner Council exposed. And you will find for me."

And here... the game ends.

BtVS

Old Post Feb 18th, 2005 08:07 PM
Dexx
wingless

evil face...oh...will i ever big grin..can't wait

Old Post Feb 18th, 2005 08:15 PM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

CALLLLLLED IT!
Thank you , thank you very much!
(Sorry, just a bit of my Ego slipping through)

Old Post Feb 19th, 2005 01:17 AM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

lol go TpT

Old Post Feb 19th, 2005 09:29 AM