KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » USH'S LOTR RP Game part 2- The Fortress of Baranar

USH'S LOTR RP Game part 2- The Fortress of Baranar
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (211): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dexx
wingless

"no need for that, Aiwendil" says Vardalain "there are no rankings separating us"

Old Post Sep 5th, 2003 03:43 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

She smiled at the taller Elf. "Thank you sir. I am often looked down on because of my mixed breeding, but I see you and your companion are above such things."

Old Post Sep 5th, 2003 03:45 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

"ofcourse, we are both against a common enemy. There's no point for arguments inside our fellowship."

Old Post Sep 5th, 2003 03:48 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

(Good Lord, Vardalain, you are humble for a Noldor! You won't see Palanfirith acting like that...)

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Sep 5th, 2003 03:50 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

(i know!...it just that i'm feeling nice now. But no worries..i'll get aggravated enough during the day...i'll get back on trackbig grin)

Old Post Sep 5th, 2003 03:52 PM
Fire

"What would you have me do?"

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Sep 5th, 2003 04:49 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"It's very simple," says Marakith. "The heart of Arthedain looks secure enough to me, but I understand there are problems in the north, which I intend to check out. However, I cannot be everywhere at once. Now, I understand you want to help Zeratul's friends with their business here. It is to my understanding that they will be journeying south to Cardolan.

"Now, I have no information on the state of Cardolan's defences and their preparedness for possible attack. Based on the eastern half of the Realm I would say they had no defences at all, but apparently it is different in the west and south. Well, I need more information than maybes

"All you have to do for me is, whilst you are in Cardolan, keep your eye out for the way things are there. Do they have the will to fight? The capacity? And if so, how long will they last? How difficult will the Witch-King find a campaign there? You will be acting as a representative of our people in this matter. I am sure you will do this service, yes?"

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Sep 5th, 2003 09:31 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

"I will, everything for the Eotheod, but I have some questions of my own on which I need answering"

Old Post Sep 5th, 2003 10:03 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"Of course," says Marakith, clearing some room on his desk.

BtVS

Old Post Sep 5th, 2003 11:48 PM
Fire

"How do these men fight?, Quantity is one thing, but Quality is another, are they skilled with blades or bows? do they have anything that will match up to our cavalry? do they have a good chain of command? Those are all things I need to take into account for my report"

"I will also be needing some goods"

Old Post Sep 6th, 2003 01:14 AM
Fitch
Free

(Palanfirith sat behind and listened the speech)
He was thinking: "Since when I am ordered to do favors for men?If master Elrond didn't made us deal with these humble people,I would be far away.The good part is that I have a good company in my tasks,they would help me if I would need it."
(he joins his company in the courtyard and listens carefully)
(is that too Nordor?or is it good?I wanna get the character very good before we leave)

Old Post Sep 6th, 2003 10:55 AM
Fitch is currently offline Click here to Send Fitch a Private Message Find more posts by Fitch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Who are you responding to, Palanfirith?

-

"There is no such thing as a single Cardolani force," says Marakith. "So the properties of the armed forces of the individual Lordships you find there will be YOURS to judge."

BtVS

Old Post Sep 6th, 2003 04:24 PM
Fitch
Free

(to noone.as I said I was thinking,like,talking to myself.wanted to check my character if it's Nolldor enough smile.is it? )

Old Post Sep 6th, 2003 05:53 PM
Fitch is currently offline Click here to Send Fitch a Private Message Find more posts by Fitch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

(sounds about right, tho maybe a bit more caring, something like, and ofc. we have to help the humans solve their own mess)

"ok, then I'd better hope they have some good men, I will leave as soon as my companions are ready, goodbye and may good speed your horse [do we believe in god?]" Bows, turns around and walks out of the room

Old Post Sep 6th, 2003 07:46 PM
Fitch
Free

(we we're in a yard wink big grin )
"I am ready!Can't wait to travel again,these camps make me feel weird.."

Old Post Sep 6th, 2003 08:02 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I meant whose speech were you listening to, Fitch! And this isn;t a camp, it is an enormous city!

No-one believes in 'God', Fire; there is Ilvutar- who made everything- but other than that the peoples worship the Valar, who are powerful beings that the oldest Elves knew personally, not Gods as we would recognise them. Your people rever the Valar but are actually well into Nature worshi- Fertility, cycle of the seasons, cult of the Stag... anything for an excuse to drink and be merry, really...

It is coming up time for the players from the first game to meet with Gorlim in his chambers. But just passing you guys- on the way to the stables out for a morning ride- is Prince Elendur- looking stunningly attractive and well-groomed as ever- and his retinue.

"Good morning," he says cheerfully as he passes you guys.

He takes two more steps,- then stops. Turns around. And comes back over, heading straight towards Aiwendil.

"And good morning to YOU, my Lady! I do not believe I have had the pleausre of seeing your Fair features in our Palace before..."

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on Sep 7th, 2003 at 12:53 PM

Old Post Sep 6th, 2003 11:56 PM
Fire

"I think I'm gonna go for a ride, Emoras?!"

Old Post Sep 7th, 2003 12:12 AM
Dexx
wingless

"good morning your highness" briefly murmurs vardalain.
(so how do we get to the meeting)

Old Post Sep 7th, 2003 01:56 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"What have I missed?" Talin asks with another yawn.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2003 04:04 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fitch
Free

"Nothing much,just a long story." says Palanfirith.
*he continues his walking as nothing happened.he doesn't say anything to the prince and tries to get to meeting faster*

Old Post Sep 7th, 2003 09:43 AM