KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » zombie script part 4

zombie script part 4
Started by: BackFire

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

zombie script part 4

They all emerge from the car and begin to walk towards the managers station. The camera follows them as they enter, we see a middle aged man sitting behind the counter reading a magazine.

NICK (looks at the man)
Hey, you got any rooms available?

MAN
We sure do, didnt you notice the zero cars in the parking lot.

NICK
yeah, i wasnt sure if it was open is all.

MAN
Well thats what that open sign is for (smiles) how many rooms do ya want?

NICK
umm, 2 i guess. (turns towards the group) is that ok with everyone?

ALL
yeah.

NICK
Ok, give us 2 rooms then

MAN
Okie Doke! heres you're keys, rooms 4 and 5, they're right down the hall.

NICK
thank you

MAN
Don't mention it, i must say im surprised we got any visitors tonight, with whats going on in town..

NICK
Oh, you mean the murders.

MAN
Yeah, you kids from town?

NICK
No, we're actually headed there, we're going to go check out the college, we might be going there next semester

MAN
Boy, you sure chose a hell of a night. 2 students got ripped apart by some ****ing thing.

NICK
Yeah, hey how far away are we from town right now?

MAN
Oh, about 45 minutes.

NICK
ah shit, really? i thought we were still 3 hours from it.

MAN
Nope. You coulda just driven right down the street a bit further and run right into the college.

NICK
Damn it...

MAN
But i must say, im very happy you kids decided to come here tonight. It's not a night id liek to spend here by myself, not with some loonies running around 45 minutes away.

NICK
yeah, you here alone?

MAN
Yep, by the way, the name Leonard, you can call me Leo

NICK
I'm Nick, and these are my friends Katie, Sally and Craig

LEO
nice to meet you kids, but yeah, im here all by my lonesome. working the night shift. i was about to lock the door before you kids came in. i didnt want to chance any nuttjobs wandering in here. no sir.

NICK
yeah, well, we've been driving all day, we're going to head off to our rooms, take it easy Leo.

LEO
Alright, ill be here all night, if you kids need anything just come on in, ill probably be locking the door though, so just knock.

NICK
Ok, why are you locking the doors though, dont you think this place is safe? i mean its pretty out of the way.

LEO
Exactly. this little motel is the only establishment between the city you're going too, and the city that you went through earlier. so if those nutjobs are heading this way, they might stop here. but dont you worry. i got a shotgun in the back, and we got some good locks on these doors, so as long as you lock up nothing will be getting in here.

NICK
Wow, this is the only place between the towns? the last town we went through was Levissville about 3 hours ago, is that the other town?

LEO
Yep, thats the one.

CRAIG
Hey Leo, wheres you're car?

LEO
Oh, well i dont have one.

CRAIG
Do you live in town?

LEO
Nope, i live in the back, it would be pretty silly to live somewhere other then here, we got about 30 rooms, no more then 10 is every being used at any one time. so i just live in an empty room usually.

CRAIG
Oh, i see, what about food, where do you get food and groceries.

LEO
Well i got some buddies in town who pick me up and take me where i need to go.

CRAIG
I see. You're rooms got cable by any chance?

LEO
Just basic cable. But you wont be able to find much on tv tonight, the only thing on tv has been the news talking about them girls, and the grave robbery.

CRAIG
Yeah, man thats freaky. You dont expect to hear about that kinda stuff in a small town like this.

LEO
Nope, its usually a very peaceful town. It's basically full of just small little mom and pop businesses. the only large industrial business is the chemical plant in town

CRAIG
Chemical plant?

LEO
yep, some military place, they store chemicals there of some sort. Nothing dangerous, just for exerimenting and stuff. they mix gasses and chemicals and the such.

CRAIG
Oh..

KATIE
Guys! can we go pleease, im tired and i wanna go lay down.

SALLY
yeah, come on guys.

CRAIG
ok, ok, well Leo, you heard the ladies, we gotta get going, have a good night.

LEO
Ok, you kids take it easy, dont forget to lock up. I'll be here all night.

NICK
Bye.

They walk out of the office and head toward their rooms.

NICK
So who's bunking with who? 2 people to a room

SALLY
Lets just do girls together and guys together.

NICK
OHHHH no, no way, i aint sharing a room with craig, he might try to take my virginity.

CRAIG
Yeah yeah, if i wasnt so tired id have a come back for you, prick

NICK
haha

KATIE
i wanna bunk with Craig, i need some alone time with him

SALLY
No way, i dont wanna be with nick.

NICK
Oh thanks, god. i wont do anything to you.

CRAIG
I dont care, i just wanna get in a room.

NICK
Ok, we'll just do boys and girls, but why dont we all hang out in one room for a while, for comfort reasons.

CRAIG
alright, sounds good.

SALLY
yeah, i dont wanna be alone right now

KATIE
me neither.

NICK
Ok, here we are, 4 and 5. lets just go in 4 for now.

EVERYONE
Ok

Nick inserts the key and turns the nob, the door opens as we see darkness in the room, nick reaches in and begins feeling the wall for a light switch. He finds it and turns on the light. Everyone enters the room. and sits down on the 2 beds. Nick and sally are on one bed, Katie and Craig on the other

NICK
ahhhh, that feels great.

KATIE
you said it, what comfy beds.

CRAIG
yeah, hey wheres the remote, lets check out the tv stations.

NICK
Here it is. (picks it up and turns on the tv)

Just as leo said, its news about the murders.

NEWSCASTER
...stay calm and do not leave you're homes under any circumstances, more bodies have been found missing. Once again, more bodies from the cemetery have been stolen. All the corpses that have been taken have died within the past month. The police are heavily investigating the disapearences. what a night for this small town. back to you in the studio.

NEWSCASTER IN THE STUDIO
Thanks Tom, sources say that the murders may have been committed as a diversion in order to take more corpses. Frankly, this reporter is baffelled. Never have i seen so many horrible acts in one day. For those who are just tuning in, the police have discovered 8 more graves to have been robbed, all the corpses have died within the last couple of months. They are saying that the murders tonight were a diversion so the grave robberies could occur. We will have more information about this as it is given. Now we have an expert about grave robbing, dr.... (trails off)

NICK
Jesus Chris, we just entered hell

CRAIG
Damn, thats so creepy.

KATIE
....ok, which one of you boys wanna sleep with me tonight, i insist on sleeping in the same room as a guy.

SALLY
I agree.

CRAIG
Ok, calm down guys. remember, that guys right down the hall with a shot gun. We have nothing to be afraid of.

SALLY
The hell we dont, people are being murdered and there are grave robberies happening 45 minutes away, and if they try to leave town, this will be the first place they pass.

NICK
Ok sally, stop. you're freaking everyone out. look, we're all tired, we all just need sleep. everything will be better in the morning ok? sally, you can sleep with me since you seem to be freaked out the most, ill protect you. craig and katie, you guys go ahead and go in the other room, im going to sleep.

CRAIG
for once i agree with nick, lets go to sleep, this has been a long day.

Craig and katie get up and walk out of the room into the hall, the camera follows them as they enter the room, craig flicks the light switch on.

CRAIG
Ok, which bed do you want?

KATIE
Umm...well.... do you think i could sleep in the same bed as you?

CRAIG
....shut up, im not falling for any pranks tonight, i just wanna sleep

KATIE
I'm not joking, id feel better sleeping in the bed with you... please...

CRAIG
ok fine

Craig takes off his shirt and gets into bed

CRAIG
damn it, now i cant even sleep naked...

KATIE
Oh come on Craig, ive slept beside plenty of naked guys, most of which i dont know half as well as i know you. feel free to sleep naked, i know i am (she take off her shirt and pants, leaving her bra and panties on)

CRAIG
....whoa.... i think im ok like this...

KATIE
You sure? i dont mind.

CRAIG
no its ok, lets just sleep

KATIE
ok, good night craig, thanks for sharing a bed with me

CRAIG
i should be the one thanking you, sadly you'll be the first girl ill be sleeping next to for a while i think.

KATIE
yeah, and the prettiest (winks)

CRAIG
heh, yeah. (smiles) good night katie

Katie climbs into bed

KATIE
good night Craig.

They lay there for a moment as we see them both in an overhead view, both their eyes close, cut to the other room

SALLY
God, i cant believe this, the day we come to this town all hell breaks lose, its really freaking me out nick

NICK
dont worry, im sure they'll catch the guys soon, they have 8 bodies with them anyways, it would be pretty hard to carry them around secretly

SALLY
yeah.... but... ah, lets just sleep, i dont wanna think about it anymore.

NICK
Ok, good ngiht sally

SALLY
Good night (turns off the light and climbs in bed

We hear silence...slowly fade to black

Old Post Sep 4th, 2003 08:45 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

M'kay, someone needs to die soon. Tensions are building.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2003 09:04 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

read the next part

Old Post Sep 4th, 2003 09:06 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

f*cK, i'm getting booted from this computer. I'll try to log on at home and read the rest hopefully tonight.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2003 09:08 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Finally, 44 minutes later I can now continue with part five. I expect to see some killin.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2003 09:53 AM
BackFire

more then you bargained for huh smile

Old Post Sep 4th, 2003 10:26 PM