KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » yessort,man or comptuer????

yessort,man or comptuer????
Started by: DeNiro

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
silver_tears

i probably have like a salad stick out tongue i jus dont like eating stick out tongue
and still i was like grossed out jus reading the list stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 4th, 2003 10:40 PM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diegocala
Replicant

You eat like a little bird...so cute!

--Siggie Created by Master Godshinto

Whatever happened to my Rock N Roll?
Come in, she said, I'll give you shelter from the storm

Old Post Sep 4th, 2003 10:41 PM
diegocala is currently offline Click here to Send diegocala a Private Message Find more posts by diegocala Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

u want to hear the part that will make fat people made i still have nine percent bodyfat after all this bulkin shit so when i do my ripping stage before my competetion i will have like 6 to 5 to 4 percent body fat and i can eat that much cause i have been makin myself eat more then i can for a long time so i now eat more then i used to

Old Post Sep 4th, 2003 10:43 PM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

thats funny whystick out tongue
ur like stuffing urself

i wanna like thro up with the thought of itstick out tongue

Old Post Sep 4th, 2003 10:45 PM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

De I can't believe you fell for it,
and yerss this is your best con so far

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Sep 4th, 2003 10:46 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

whatcha mean FM?

oh, I'll be sure they'll have no salad evil face

Old Post Sep 4th, 2003 10:48 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

you know what I mean

you coned everybody at school all the time

remember that stunt you pulled on eric on graduation that was hilarious

Old Post Sep 4th, 2003 10:49 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

er... no I don't...
what's coned btw?

Old Post Sep 4th, 2003 10:50 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

oo mang fire a yessort know each other in real life oo man i am scared that those two r friends lol yessort u sound like a trip and yeah i did fall for it damn i am a con man but not a funny one well i am a funny guy but i mean when i con people it is for money or getting in there will or being luved by everyone and then they dont knwo shit about the real me muahahah seriously though i am awesome at it

Old Post Sep 4th, 2003 10:52 PM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

oooooooooooooh! THAT erik... hehe, twas pretty easy you know wink

Old Post Sep 4th, 2003 10:53 PM
Fire

well it was hilarious anywayz stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 4th, 2003 10:53 PM
yerssot

laughing out loud
can't believe I already forgot that! everyone fell for that big grin

Old Post Sep 4th, 2003 10:54 PM
DeNiro

tell tell tell the story of this graduation u have me intereged

Old Post Sep 4th, 2003 10:56 PM
diegocala
Replicant

quote:
Originally posted by DeNiro
oo mang fire a yessort know each other in real life oo man i am scared that those two r friends lol yessort u sound like a trip and yeah i did fall for it damn i am a con man but not a funny one well i am a funny guy but i mean when i con people it is for money or getting in there will or being luved by everyone and then they dont knwo shit about the real me muahahah seriously though i am awesome at it
Hey D, yerssot's programmer just called he wants you to start spelling his name right.... stick out tongue

--Siggie Created by Master Godshinto

Whatever happened to my Rock N Roll?
Come in, she said, I'll give you shelter from the storm

diegocala is currently offline Click here to Send diegocala a Private Message Find more posts by diegocala Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

I'll leave yerss the honour

yerssot

twas not a funny story though...

when it was graduation, I told everyone that the teacher told me that there were 5 in our class who should redo their year. (our class was pretty retarded, so twasn't difficult)
from the 17, 15 orso fell for it and all started panicking and calculating who could be one of those five...
one guy, erik, came late and I told him the story, and his eyes widened and his mouth fell open and he yelled "oh shit! I'm f*cked! damn it! I knew it! you can't be serious!" and more, he got panicking like the rest...
then when we got in the class, the teacher said with a big smile "now,... about the redoing of this year...", everyone sighed and got nervous..."there is no one who has to do it"
I was glad they didn't had rotten tomatoes with them

Old Post Sep 4th, 2003 10:59 PM
Fire

laughing laughing out loud

still cranksme up

Old Post Sep 4th, 2003 11:01 PM
yerssot

did I had you fooled FM?

Old Post Sep 4th, 2003 11:01 PM
DeNiro

i would have fallen for it yerssot and dieago i dont no how to spel blink

Old Post Sep 4th, 2003 11:04 PM
Fire

I doubt it, tho not sure possibly, but if you had me fooled I was going YES YES YES YES THANK GOD

Old Post Sep 4th, 2003 11:04 PM