KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » Poltergeist!!!

Poltergeist!!!
Started by: Evil Dead

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

Poltergeist!!!

not enough talk about true classics in here..............Poltergeist! This movie is still great after all these years.........matter of fact I popped my dvd in yesterday and watched it again.

Too bad they had to make the sequels. Part 2 was acceptable.........but part 3? That was just horrific............I hate to say it but I'm almost glad that little girl who played Carol Anne died so they couldn't make anymore sequels. If George Lucas would have died 10 years ago Star Wars would still be probably the best movie series ever.........

Another great classic...........The Omen.

That movie owns. I don't know why there is so much hype for The Exorcist..........it wasn't nearly as good as The Omen. Nor were it's sequels any comparison for the Omen sequels. The Omen series owned all the way up to part 3........part 4 was completely unneccisary.

Feel free to discuss.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2003 04:24 PM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eminem/the one
ginger

THAT MOVIE SUCKED THE LITTLE GIRL IN IT DIED BECAUSE OF THAT MOVIE thumb down

Old Post Sep 5th, 2003 04:30 PM
eminem/the one is currently offline Click here to Send eminem/the one a Private Message Find more posts by eminem/the one Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

no........actually she stuck around and made two sequels to that movie.

and the movie is ownage...........I proclaim it to be so hence it simply is.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2003 04:33 PM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eminem/the one
ginger

NOPE SHE DIED YOU MUST NOT KNOW ANYTHING SORRY HA

Old Post Sep 5th, 2003 04:34 PM
eminem/the one is currently offline Click here to Send eminem/the one a Private Message Find more posts by eminem/the one Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

Okay.........it must be her twin sister who plays in Poltergeist 2 and Poltergeist 3.........my bad........

Old Post Sep 5th, 2003 04:36 PM
eminem/the one
ginger

WHAT EVER LOOSER HA I KNOW MORE THAN YOU HAHAHAHAHAH PLUCKCHING

Old Post Sep 5th, 2003 04:37 PM
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

are you twelve?

If so...........are you cute?

Old Post Sep 5th, 2003 04:39 PM
eminem/the one
ginger

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww you are a pervert guess what i am a cop and i know were all of you live and guess what i am 32 and i am going to get back

Old Post Sep 5th, 2003 04:40 PM
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

cool..........bring the handcuffs...........I've got the lube covered........32 eh? I can do that.........as long as you aren't fat............

Old Post Sep 5th, 2003 04:42 PM
eminem/the one
ginger

oh my god your gay i just told you i am a guy a cop to you are dead boy

Old Post Sep 5th, 2003 04:43 PM
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

#1. I know you're female..........you annoited yourself as "queen of horror" in another thread...............

#2. a cop? all good...........as long as you're not fat. Cops need good lovin' too.

#3. Even if you were a man........all good.......got to spice things up every now and again wink

Old Post Sep 5th, 2003 04:46 PM
eminem/the one
ginger

so what do you **** 12-11-10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3--2-1 year olds and your mamma

Old Post Sep 5th, 2003 04:47 PM
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

That made no sense at all.............I think I shall call my 6 year old nephew in here and have him read that post, maybe he can make some sense of it.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2003 04:49 PM
eminem/the one
ginger

what i mean is you probley rapen i yar olds and 12 year old and probley your nephew

Old Post Sep 5th, 2003 04:51 PM
eminem/the one
ginger

i ment to say 1 year olds

Old Post Sep 5th, 2003 04:51 PM
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

I have to rape nobody...........I'm a stud like that.........I just whip my cock out and bitches just dive for it.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2003 04:52 PM
eminem/the one
ginger

yea right dude i am sure ha i bet when you that dinky shit out the woman run

Old Post Sep 5th, 2003 04:54 PM
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

sure do...........run right for it............

Old Post Sep 5th, 2003 04:56 PM
eminem/the one
ginger

just like i said yea right

Old Post Sep 5th, 2003 04:57 PM
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

idiots

both of u shut the f*** up. and seriously after reading all this sh** eminem/the one ur a dumba** man. who cares if ur a cop we all have fuc*ing rights what r u gonna do huh? so both of u st** and evil dead u not a "stud" man. u an idiot. and eminem/the one ur not 34 or whatever ur like a 13 year old girl or a 13 year old fa*. i've never read a guy say "ewwwwwwwwwwwwww".

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2003 09:50 PM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote