KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » Anyone have any movie pics of Jean/Phoenix...or opinions to share? ^_^

Anyone have any movie pics of Jean/Phoenix...or opinions to share? ^_^
Started by: mistofojerrie

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
mistofojerrie

Anyone have any movie pics of Jean/Phoenix...or opinions to share? ^_^

Being the huge Jean/Phoenix/Famke Janssen fan that i am, i can't really find any pics of her from X-2...this saddens me...is there anyone out there that could help me out?

"Jean Grey no longer exists...speak only to The Phoenix!"

"Mutation. It is the key to our evolution. It has enabled us to evolve from a single-celled organism into the dominant species on the planet. This process is slow and normally taking thousands and thousands of years. But every few hundred millennia, evolution leaps forward..."

Old Post Sep 6th, 2003 04:42 AM
mistofojerrie is currently offline Click here to Send mistofojerrie a Private Message Find more posts by mistofojerrie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

Great sig!!! I love it!!! Never seen that before.... it's cool!!!

by Scythe

Old Post Sep 6th, 2003 09:09 AM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mistofojerrie

LOL Thank you! if i can find where i got it from, I'll let you know! ^_^

"Mutation. It is the key to our evolution. It has enabled us to evolve from a single-celled organism into the dominant species on the planet. This process is slow and normally taking thousands and thousands of years. But every few hundred millennia, evolution leaps forward..."

Old Post Sep 6th, 2003 04:12 PM
mistofojerrie is currently offline Click here to Send mistofojerrie a Private Message Find more posts by mistofojerrie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
verauko
Dreamer of the Month

well, i don't like jean... so... you know big grin

Old Post Sep 6th, 2003 04:22 PM
verauko is currently offline Click here to Send verauko a Private Message Find more posts by verauko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mistofojerrie

LOL Aw, so awful, so awful LOL how can ya not like her? ^_^
LOL She's so great...though, i *am* biased...

Old Post Sep 6th, 2003 08:01 PM
Shadow_King
-

jean grey's cool but i don't like how she became the phoenix

Old Post Sep 6th, 2003 08:05 PM
Shadow_King is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow_King a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow_King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

i have a pic of jean grey as phoenix but it's cartoon

Old Post Sep 6th, 2003 08:11 PM
Shadow_King is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow_King a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow_King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mistofojerrie

Any pics are welcome...and you mean you don't like how she became Phoenix in the movie right?

Old Post Sep 6th, 2003 08:35 PM
verauko
Dreamer of the Month

I just HATE Jean! I'm sick of her.... ble.. but you know, it's my opinion... you are a fan of her, and that's your own busines wink

Old Post Sep 6th, 2003 08:38 PM
verauko is currently offline Click here to Send verauko a Private Message Find more posts by verauko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

well i hate jubilee but that's my opinion

Old Post Sep 6th, 2003 08:46 PM
Shadow_King
-

and yes i hate how jean became the phoenix in the movie

Old Post Sep 6th, 2003 08:46 PM
mistofojerrie

jinkies, to be honest, i didn't like her at first...not till she became Phoenix (in both comics and the cartoon) then when she became Dark Phoenix...ah, it was love LOL in some ways i like how she became Phoenix in the movie, i think it makes more sense to make it a natural evolution (or secondary mutation) rather than have her possessed by an uber powerful cosmic force...it just wouldn't mesh in the movier-verse so i can appreciate it for that reason alone

Old Post Sep 6th, 2003 09:15 PM
verauko
Dreamer of the Month

everybody likes and hates someone... so it's completely normal wink
I hate heavy metal, and love rap and r'n'b por example big grin

Old Post Sep 6th, 2003 09:24 PM
Shadow_King
-

yeah that makes sense

Old Post Sep 6th, 2003 09:26 PM
Paola
Ronin

Jean is cool.... I don't like her in Evo.... and sometimes she is boring in the comics along with my beloved Cyclops, you know, they're too responsible and all that.... but she's cool..... right now I have this pic as wallpaper....

Attachment: darkphoenix032.jpg
This has been downloaded 77 time(s).

by Scythe

Old Post Sep 7th, 2003 06:10 AM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote