KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Alright, This Is Toooooooo Funny...

Alright, This Is Toooooooo Funny...
Started by: Neo_Version 7

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

Laugh Alright, This Is Toooooooo Funny...

Yo, fools! What up?! im guessin that you guessin im Vetkin, right. Well, so much speculation on the subject. Well to tell you the TRUTH, i am not Vetkin. Then why do you have the same ISP's then? Well, the TRUTH is that Im his older brother. If you think thats stupid and untrue, then my wimpy lil bro salutes you. I mean, he just wants to join the fun really. And the only reason he didn't want ppl knowing is coz he didn't want ppl 2 know he's realated to a jackass on these boards. So much in fact that he went ballistic when he blew his own cover (see guys thread) and punched me in the face coz he got so fed up. I sucker punched him in the nuts and was so angry at him, im writin this thread to him. And he was bawling over Lindsay, Lindsay, Lindsay. He's ****in crazy. Unbelievable? Believe it.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2003 10:53 PM
Neo_Version 7 is currently offline Click here to Send Neo_Version 7 a Private Message Find more posts by Neo_Version 7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

WTF?

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Sep 6th, 2003 10:56 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

Btw Neo, think it was you, that last thread you made about Vetkin and Linds was way below the belt

I'd expect more from my older bro if I had one

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Sep 6th, 2003 10:57 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

WTF?

Old Post Sep 6th, 2003 10:59 PM
Neo_Version 7 is currently offline Click here to Send Neo_Version 7 a Private Message Find more posts by Neo_Version 7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Nonsense. Vetkin claims to be from Canada and your ip is Greek. You also tried to cover up your mistake by editing your post in your Romantic ideas thread by making it look like you were providing the extras to Vetkin when at first it looked like you were just providing the list; you realised your mistake but it was too late.

You don't fool anyone. Vetkin is a sock and will now be banned, this thread is done with and do anything like that again, Neo, and you are out of here.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on Sep 6th, 2003 at 11:04 PM

Old Post Sep 6th, 2003 11:01 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote