KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Chat Room: ElmStreetFan01/Eniemem/the one

Chat Room: ElmStreetFan01/Eniemem/the one
Started by: SalemKent

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 4 5 [6]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

*Smiles*

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Sep 7th, 2003 06:20 AM
SalemKent is currently offline Click here to Send SalemKent a Private Message Find more posts by SalemKent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eminem/the one
ginger

you still like me

Old Post Sep 7th, 2003 06:21 AM
eminem/the one is currently offline Click here to Send eminem/the one a Private Message Find more posts by eminem/the one Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah.

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Sep 7th, 2003 06:30 AM
SalemKent is currently offline Click here to Send SalemKent a Private Message Find more posts by SalemKent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eminem/the one
ginger

but u dont love me

Old Post Sep 7th, 2003 06:30 AM
eminem/the one is currently offline Click here to Send eminem/the one a Private Message Find more posts by eminem/the one Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yes

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Sep 7th, 2003 06:32 AM
eminem/the one
ginger

you dont or do

Old Post Sep 7th, 2003 06:34 AM
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

I do.

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Sep 7th, 2003 06:37 AM
eminem/the one
ginger

so do u want my email adress

Old Post Sep 7th, 2003 06:37 AM
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sure.

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Sep 7th, 2003 06:45 AM
eminem/the one
ginger

look on my biography thing

Old Post Sep 7th, 2003 06:46 AM
FallingBlue
Twilight of Shadow

dude, heard of PMs you guys? the whole forum doesnt need to know your lil online love story, seriously (please log in to view the image)

God is only a false hope

Old Post Sep 7th, 2003 07:07 AM
FallingBlue is currently offline Click here to Send FallingBlue a Private Message Find more posts by FallingBlue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eminem/the one
ginger

well then dont read it da

Old Post Sep 7th, 2003 07:09 AM
FallingBlue
Twilight of Shadow

or you could just not spam roll eyes (sarcastic) i dont go make a thread whenever i talk to jix or bop

God is only a false hope

Old Post Sep 7th, 2003 07:12 AM
FallingBlue is currently offline Click here to Send FallingBlue a Private Message Find more posts by FallingBlue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eminem/the one
ginger

how about you dont read it anymore ok jesus mind your own buisness

Old Post Sep 7th, 2003 07:13 AM
FallingBlue
Twilight of Shadow

yah know, ppl wouldnt butt into your business if you didnt ahve a thread about your chat, threads are for everyone, PMs are for two ppl, if you want privacy, dont make a thread!

God is only a false hope

Old Post Sep 7th, 2003 07:15 AM
eminem/the one
ginger

if you were smarter you shut the **** up

Old Post Sep 7th, 2003 07:16 AM
FallingBlue
Twilight of Shadow

if you were smarter you would know how to use the forum's properties like your supposed to, but im no mod, so ill let them deal with this, later

God is only a false hope

Old Post Sep 7th, 2003 07:17 AM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

first of all, eminem/theone, this is a PUBLIC forum, you cannot make a thread for you and one other person on a public forum and then get upset when other people post it, you are bringing on yourself by making this thread in a public forum that anyone has the right to post on, if you dont want other people reading, or responding, then get a private messenger service, where other people cannot read. if you refuse too, then stop getting pissed off at people for responding. again, this is a public board and anyone can post in any thread they wish. if you dont like it then take it somewhere else. its common sense.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2003 08:54 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

SPAM THREAD BYE BYE

Old Post Sep 7th, 2003 08:56 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote