KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » Who should play Gambit?

Who should play Gambit in X3?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Orlando Bloom 133 22.77%
Stephen Dorif 90 15.41%
Colin Farrell 96 16.44%
other/none 265 45.38%
Total: 584 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Who should play Gambit?
Started by: BOPRecruit 16

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (193): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
GambitEVOFan1
**RayRay**

Yay!!(please log in to view the image) finally some one who agrees with me that orlando cannot play gambit!!

**Berzerk for Berzerker**

**Theres no off switch in the real world bub**

bunny Aww love Its a bunny! laughing

Old Post Sep 10th, 2003 03:45 AM
GambitEVOFan1 is currently offline Click here to Send GambitEVOFan1 a Private Message Find more posts by GambitEVOFan1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sage26

Orlando Bloom is the best choice smile

Old Post Sep 10th, 2003 03:48 AM
Sage26 is currently offline Click here to Send Sage26 a Private Message Find more posts by Sage26 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

i like orli, but i can say yes and no to what's to be chosen.

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Sep 10th, 2003 03:50 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GambitEVOFan1
**RayRay**

Yea i like orlando too, i really really like orlando(please log in to view the image) but i just dont think hed make a good Gambit

Old Post Sep 10th, 2003 04:26 AM
GambitEVOFan1 is currently offline Click here to Send GambitEVOFan1 a Private Message Find more posts by GambitEVOFan1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

everyone so far has made good points, even harder to land a hard core desiciion.

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Sep 10th, 2003 04:30 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cyberharpie

Orlando is great. I don't think he's really Gambit material, though.

I think Kirby Morrow would be great.
He did the voice of Van Fanel from Escaflowne, and he does the voice of Scott Summers/Cyclops on X-Men Evolution. So while I've never seen him act, he looks really good to me big grin

Old Post Sep 10th, 2003 04:33 AM
cyberharpie is currently offline Click here to Send cyberharpie a Private Message Find more posts by cyberharpie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

i know who that is! i love his voice as miroku and scott ^.~ hmm... but i dunno about that working...good thought though

Old Post Sep 10th, 2003 04:35 AM
skweeks

i think id prefer an unknown for gambit. the only thing im wondering about is the accent.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2003 04:37 AM
skweeks is currently offline Click here to Send skweeks a Private Message Find more posts by skweeks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

that guy from "unfaithful" what was his name and how old was he?

Old Post Sep 10th, 2003 04:38 AM
Jason Horan
Defender of the Innocent

Anyone that says the accent is a problem shouldn't worry because any good actor should be able to pull off any accent with a bit of speech therapy.

Heck even I could do his accent if they're prepared to spend enough time on me! big grin

"The strength of Love is governed by the two that hold it"

Old Post Sep 10th, 2003 08:35 AM
Jason Horan is currently offline Click here to Send Jason Horan a Private Message Find more posts by Jason Horan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
X-Woman

lol laughing out loud

Cyclops LIVES!!!

Old Post Sep 10th, 2003 12:55 PM
X-Woman is currently offline Click here to Send X-Woman a Private Message Find more posts by X-Woman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

quote:
Originally posted by BOPRecruit 16
that guy from "unfaithful" what was his name and how old was he?
His name is Olivier Martinez and he is 37 years old.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2003 01:03 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GambitEVOFan1
**RayRay**

Personally, i think they should just have Hugh Jackman be Gambit. Yeah Yeah i kno he already does Wolverine, but thats why you film all the wolverine scenes first and then the gambit ones after!!This way everyone wins because even if he cant get the accent right who cares hes sexy!! eek!

(please log in to view the image) I need to get myself a Hugh Jackman(please log in to view the image) WHY does he have to be so gorgeous!!!

Old Post Sep 10th, 2003 06:01 PM
crazy_c
Very Tired

I changed my mind about orli playing gambit, i mean he's sexy and all but not gambit sexy

Old Post Sep 10th, 2003 08:02 PM
crazy_c is currently offline Click here to Send crazy_c a Private Message Find more posts by crazy_c Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

i think the accent should be authentic as possible, nothing fake.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2003 03:53 AM
GambitEVOFan1
**RayRay**

Well the southern accents are very easy to mimic so if they had someone who had to fake the accent i doubt anyone could tell

Old Post Sep 12th, 2003 04:14 PM
Jason Horan
Defender of the Innocent

quote:
Originally posted by GambitEVOFan1
Personally, i think they should just have Hugh Jackman be Gambit. Yeah Yeah i kno he already does Wolverine, but thats why you film all the wolverine scenes first and then the gambit ones after!!This way everyone wins because even if he cant get the accent right who cares hes sexy!! eek!

(please log in to view the image) I need to get myself a Hugh Jackman(please log in to view the image) WHY does he have to be so gorgeous!!!

Don't worry GambitEVOFan1, I'll pick you up a Hugh the next time I go to the shops big grin

Old Post Sep 13th, 2003 07:26 AM
Jason Horan is currently offline Click here to Send Jason Horan a Private Message Find more posts by Jason Horan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
verauko
Dreamer of the Month

ORLANDOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! big grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

Old Post Sep 13th, 2003 09:42 AM
verauko is currently offline Click here to Send verauko a Private Message Find more posts by verauko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GambitEVOFan1
**RayRay**

quote:
Originally posted by Jason Horan
Don't worry GambitEVOFan1, I'll pick you up a Hugh the next time I go to the shops big grin

eek! Thanks Jason!!I owe ya one!!

Happy Dance Im gunna have a hugh!!Im gunna have a hugh!!!(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Sep 13th, 2003 01:55 PM
D-Chan
The One and Only :)

quote:
Originally posted by Kes
His name is Olivier Martinez and he is 37 years old.

Yep, he could be cool as Gambit, then, no problem with the accent cause Olivier is French wink

D-Chan

Old Post Sep 13th, 2003 02:43 PM
D-Chan is currently offline Click here to Send D-Chan a Private Message Find more posts by D-Chan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote