KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Music Discussion » Gwar

Gwar
Started by: BadKitty

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Selphie
you teasing like you do

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Scythe
In recent GWAR news, they're currently touring Europe trying to win over all of Lordi's fans.

Man, Lordi is so lame. Such losers.

riding high on love's true bluish light

Old Post Sep 29th, 2007 01:51 PM
Selphie is currently offline Click here to Send Selphie a Private Message Find more posts by Selphie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
2D_MASTER
Restricted

Account Restricted

BWHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Shut up! It's Daddy, you shithead! Where's my bourbon?

Old Post Oct 4th, 2007 10:24 PM
2D_MASTER is currently offline Click here to Send 2D_MASTER a Private Message Find more posts by 2D_MASTER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mark Question
Lurker

Ragnarok is my fav...cool song.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2007 01:52 PM
Mark Question is currently offline Click here to Send Mark Question a Private Message Find more posts by Mark Question Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selphie
you teasing like you do

Originally posted by Jim Reaper
Ragnarok is my fav...cool song.

That song really is cool. "Welcome to the slaughter, what are you going to do? Are you gonna cry to your momma, when we get done with you?"

Old Post Oct 6th, 2007 01:58 PM
Selphie is currently offline Click here to Send Selphie a Private Message Find more posts by Selphie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mark Question
Lurker

Originally posted by SelphieT
That song really is cool. "Welcome to the slaughter, what are you going to do? Are you gonna cry to your momma, when we get done with you?"

Yeah, the lyrics are comical.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2007 02:12 AM
Mark Question is currently offline Click here to Send Mark Question a Private Message Find more posts by Mark Question Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selphie
you teasing like you do

Originally posted by Jim Reaper
Yeah, the lyrics are comical.

Yeah, and it's just a groovy song. It's impossible for me to choose a favorite song by them, but if I really had to, I'd probably lean close towards, "Think You Outta Know This". That song is too cool.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2007 11:44 AM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

I plan to watch this documentary. Rockumentary?

I've been enjoying some Gwar lately...

I'm greatly regretting never seeing them live back in the day..

Old Post Jul 30th, 2022 12:06 AM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

Watching them play Carry on My Wayward Son on the AV Club is still one of the greatest things in music history.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2022 01:23 AM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

This I assume...

Could they have found a smaller room for them to perform in? lol

This one is good, too...

Old Post Jul 30th, 2022 08:26 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

😄😄 Yeah. They were awesome covers.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2022 10:03 PM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Their School's Out cover is awesome.

These are gold and there's a bunch of 'em... I didn't realize Focks News actually has some good programming... wild!

The look on this girl's face is priceless... laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 30th, 2022 10:27 PM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

So I'm trying to gradually catch up on GWAR lore, and well, I came upon this. A TED talk... who-da thunk?

Old Post Aug 5th, 2022 10:43 PM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

For all you Bohabs out there desperately in need of a good disemboweling, this is from the live concert they streamed last year. It's glorious...

And apparently they did do a studio version of "Carry on Wayward Son" and it's kind of awesome... laughing out loud

Old Post Aug 16th, 2022 12:13 AM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

The band probably make solid music, but Brocks voice is way too nasal for me. I could never get into them because of that factor

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Aug 20th, 2022 12:37 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Originally posted by carthage
The band probably make solid music, but Brocks voice is way too nasal for me. I could never get into them because of that factor

They really are killer musicians.

And they now have 2 albums post-Oderus. He dead. So he ain't singing anymore. Also they did a live album of Scumdogs post-Oderus, which is excellent.

Two of my favorite songs from the post-Oderus albums...

Old Post Aug 20th, 2022 05:54 PM