KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » If you were a mutant what would you be? Good or Evil?

If you were a mutant what would you be? good or Evil?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Good 34 40.96%
Evil 26 31.33%
Undecided 23 27.71%
Total: 83 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

If you were a mutant what would you be? Good or Evil?
Started by: Mav

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LanceWindu

I'm undecided, on one hand I'd want to be respected, like the X-Men.

On the other, if I had a power like Mystique's, where I could change my look and my voice, I could easily rob banks and evil stuff like that without being caught.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2003 06:50 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GambitEVOFan1
**RayRay**

(please log in to view the image) it just be to tempting knowing you could rob and steal and get away with it, id do it till it got old and then maybe defect to the good side. But i doubt it would ever get old

**Berzerk for Berzerker**

**Theres no off switch in the real world bub**

bunny Aww love Its a bunny! laughing

Old Post Sep 10th, 2003 07:49 PM
GambitEVOFan1 is currently offline Click here to Send GambitEVOFan1 a Private Message Find more posts by GambitEVOFan1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

i'd be on both sides but it's not on the poll

Old Post Sep 10th, 2003 10:35 PM
Shadow_King is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow_King a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow_King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GambitEVOFan1
**RayRay**

How could ya be on both sides??Like be on one and then defect to the other?

Old Post Sep 12th, 2003 04:21 PM
GambitEVOFan1 is currently offline Click here to Send GambitEVOFan1 a Private Message Find more posts by GambitEVOFan1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

hmm, i have to say i would want to be a good guy, i like saving ppl, and i just don't think i'd be cut out for the job of being the bad guy.

Made by the awesome transforming Hegemon
Don't mess with The Force, because I ownz you. -The Force

Crazy Christian all over your candy arse.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2003 06:32 PM
The Force is currently offline Click here to Send The Force a Private Message Find more posts by The Force Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

well yeah i would defect from the bad guys to become a good guy but then i would be brainwashed to become a bad guy but then i would defect again from the bad to the good but then xavier sended me to the astro plains and then maybe about 5 yrs later i escape from the astro plains and then join the x-men and stay with the x-men

Old Post Sep 12th, 2003 11:02 PM
Shadow_King is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow_King a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow_King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GambitEVOFan1
**RayRay**

Wow..(please log in to view the image) youv really got that all worked out for ya

Old Post Sep 13th, 2003 12:53 AM
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

^ that was the samething i was about to say.

Made by the awesome transforming Hegemon
Don't mess with The Force, because I ownz you. -The Force

Crazy Christian all over your candy arse.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2003 01:19 AM
The Force is currently offline Click here to Send The Force a Private Message Find more posts by The Force Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GambitEVOFan1
**RayRay**

(please log in to view the image) i have a long detailed biography for my mutants but i hadnt thought about which side id be on

Old Post Sep 13th, 2003 01:43 AM
Jason Horan
Defender of the Innocent

Come to the dark side

"The strength of Love is governed by the two that hold it"

Old Post Sep 13th, 2003 08:17 AM
Jason Horan is currently offline Click here to Send Jason Horan a Private Message Find more posts by Jason Horan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GambitEVOFan1
**RayRay**

Ok Ill be a bad guy!!(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)Woo Hoo i am soooo bad!!!!(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Sep 13th, 2003 02:03 PM
Shadow_King
-

laughing

Old Post Sep 13th, 2003 05:54 PM
Maximus_E.
Insane An' Enjoyin' It

I would be an anti-hero, where I protected people. But only cause its the only way to stop them from complaining to me smile

Old Post Sep 14th, 2003 02:37 AM
Maximus_E. is currently offline Click here to Send Maximus_E. a Private Message Find more posts by Maximus_E. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

well i would'nt help people but when i'm forced to save them then i save them,my hero hates all humans cuz of wat they did to him while he was growing up

Old Post Sep 14th, 2003 03:44 AM
Maximus_E.
Insane An' Enjoyin' It

I like the sound of your hero!

Old Post Sep 14th, 2003 03:57 AM
Maximus_E. is currently offline Click here to Send Maximus_E. a Private Message Find more posts by Maximus_E. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

well thank u i always change him and his past like every week and i think i'm now getting the rite stuff to make my hero now.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2003 04:15 AM
xx35

I think I wuold be both .The way I would acomplish that is I would have mistce power and a power like rouges so when i was bad I would have one apperenc and have fun with a certain power than when I was good I would use my other power.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2003 04:29 AM
xx35 is currently offline Click here to Send xx35 a Private Message Find more posts by xx35 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

that's my idea u can't take my idea

Old Post Sep 14th, 2003 04:37 AM
Wolverine_2k
Next Level Of Evolution

i would be good, but tha mysterious type of good. you noe the type to get things done by any means necessary. And doesn't care who gets hurt or who gets in my way. The type to make u wonder am i really good or just evil playin good.

Want some, come get some. Better be big enough, bad enough to take some.
- Quote from Booker T

Beat me if you can. Survive if I let you.
- Quote from Taz

Old Post Sep 14th, 2003 04:47 AM
Wolverine_2k is currently offline Click here to Send Wolverine_2k a Private Message Find more posts by Wolverine_2k Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

Well actually i would be on neither sides

Old Post Sep 14th, 2003 04:49 AM