KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Revamped Story

Revamped Story
Started by: VampirePrincess

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
VampirePrincess
Moon Child

Revamped Story

I redid my Scars story and changed it a lot more. I know I posted one up before but here is the changes I made. Here is the first chapter. Enjoy!

Demon Trilogy

“Journal of Scars”

Chapter One

What am I to this world? I am a faceless nothing that wonders the emptiness of society. I am tormented by my own mind and memories of the past world I once knew and loved. I can’t believe that I am like this now. I can’t believe my heart is so cruel and doesn’t let me regret all the lives I have taken for one instant of glory.
I am Scars. A demon forced into darkness by the cruelty of man. Changing my image to suit societies grasp. My brother, Spider and my sister, Die all follow my quest for salvation but what salvation we had is long gone to us or to me anyway.
It was a cold night on December 12th, 2003. I felt the chill run down my spin as I tried to hide myself with my coat from the cold. That day I wore my long black trench coat with a border of silver and gold lined around the hems. Underneath I wore a long black skirt with a slit on the side and boats up to my knees. I wore a black half shirt with mesh of red and purple. I was the typical Goth Drag Queen and I didn’t care. My hair was long but cut uneven in the front with red and purple at the end of my hair. I had a hat on that I held with my left hand so it didn’t blow away. It was a typical bowl hat with lace around the outside that came down. Many people stared at me wondering whether I was a man or women or something worse but I didn’t care. What would I care I was nothing to them.
I infringed myself and wondered through the city of L.A. to a place were people dressed similar to me. They recognized me and some girls and guys always seem to me amused and try to say hi. They knew my name but never me personally. Some say I am a ***** others refer to me as the Drag Whore who takes home every girl and guy. Others refer to me as the horror because of the people I take home and they never return. Which is true. I do kill those who come home with me but no proof could be set either way. For me it is easy to kill. I leave no trace of anything. My brother and I burn everything ourselves in the furnace downstairs and we cover the furnace so no cops would ever question us. They have too much respect for my brother. He makes sure that he is a respectable “man” in society and I always laugh at the fact he mingles with humans. However my sister cannot mingle with humans. She was not lucky like us to portray 90 percent of human appearance. She has nearly 95 percent of demon look. Her appearance is beautiful to us however to an average ignorant human they will think of her as a freak.
Die has beautiful gray- blue type skin and her body is very thin and lean. She has dark red eyes that can gaze at on coming people in hypnotic ways if she so choices. She has not hair on her head only a long flesh tale that goes to the back of her knees. She sometimes wears special headdresses to display her beauty even more. Since female demons that appear purely demonic do not have nipples therefore they walk top less anywhere however she cannot do that any more. If she does she can be in huge trouble and we always fear for her. She always wears dark black velvet dresses when she ever heads outside. Disguising her as a Muslim woman.
My brother is very distinguished looking. He owns his own firm in L.A. called Derek and Rupert. Rupert has been a long time demon campaign to my brother. My brother looks different then your normal lawyers however he still has that look. He has long brown hair that curls every-time it gets wet. She wears round small glasses so he can see better for reading. He has baby blue eyes that most girls fall for. He always wears suits of navy, black or gray with an average color tie. He was the typical businessman with a dark secret.
That is why we get respect including myself with cups. For not only is he a lawyer but he is a prosecutor. Her prosecutes varies criminals everyday and by owning his own business and being called on by the State he earns more money then most prosecutors. He did this so our family can live in L.A. or anywhere without being poor.

I wondered the streets thinking many things and decided to head to a tavern near my home. I walked in and everyone recognized me but didn’t say a word. I asked for a beer and the men stared at me and gave me one. I drank alone until Carle the annoying waitress hung over me and asked me “Do you want to have wild sex tonight?” She was the tenth person that asked me. I never understood mortals and their interest in depressing Drag Queen looking guys. Human women mortify me and I could barely touch them let alone have sex with them but some how I agreed. I was too horny to care. “Sure baby doll.” I stated. I was shocked by my reply but I was always shocking myself. I was wondering if I should kill her or not.
We walked to my home and we went up the two flights of stares to my loft type room. It had crimson walls like blood and a black border around the room. I had velvet black and dark purple cartoons and my bed was in the middle of the room. There were candles all around all light from my touch of my hand. She didn’t notice I used a spell. I took off my coat and shirt and stood their topless. I was thin but showed some definition. I helped her undress herself. Her nipples showed dark and her skin so pale. I felt her heart beat and I hated human heart sounds. I held her like I was a vampire and she undid my pants touching and pushing hard. I couldn’t bare touching her any more. I pushed her away. “What are you doing?” She screamed and I took my fist and pushed it through her ribs and grabbed her heart. Her face was priceless and she died instantly as I took out her heart. “Here is to you honey.” I throw the heart to the ground by her motionless body.
I just sat there and her body began to smell from the dried blood. My brother came in and sighed at the site. “Well you did it again?” He stated and picked up the body and heart and cleaned up the mess I made. I just lied there on my bed staring at the black canopy above and I closed the crimson curtains around my bed and slept that night with an evil grin on my face. My eyes so red with glory for one night.

That evening I had awoken to the voice of Die at my door. She was upset and I began to worry for her. I open the door and cuddled her in my arms. “What is wrong my dear sister?” I questioned.
“I feel so ill today brother. I need fresh air and light. Can’t we leave this world?” She said and sobbed in my chest.
“You can leave without me. I will be fine. I can’t face the Prince or my people. Not know!” I declared.
“But I can’t leave you brother!” She screamed and curled herself by legs holding me. Her bare chest hiding behind my legs. Her long white skirt scattered to the floor. I felt so horrible but I couldn’t say anything. I gently kicked her off and went back into my room and shot the door. All I could here is screaming and crying from outside until Spider came and comfort her. He yelled in my room and called me a bastard. This was not the first nor would it be the last time this will happen. And I always end up hurting my sister and brother more then life itself yet they are still loyal to me.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2003 11:22 PM
VampirePrincess is currently offline Click here to Send VampirePrincess a Private Message Find more posts by VampirePrincess Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VampirePrincess
Moon Child

I got dressed in my usually outfit and headed out around 11 p.m. to see the daily nightlife of L.A. I wondered to local clubs only to be disappointed by the music playing. To load for me to care what they say. I thought as I headed around. I was like a drunk wondering through the city. I noticed the old church passing by and I stared as it with hatred and ungodly thoughts rang in my head. I wanted to kill every priest and nun alive. I wanted to rape them of their dignity like they raped me so long ago. I didn’t blame their God or my God for instant but I blamed mankinds ignorance and it was all because of them. I stared at it with sinister eyes and I walked by spitting at the holy ground. One of the priest noticed that and he knew I did it on purpose. He gave me a look of sadness thinking I was some depressed Goth satanic teen wondering the streets at night mad at the world. I was not mad at the world I was merely pissed off at mankinds ignorance and they disgust me more then any species.
I refrained myself from killing the priest and kept walking. I noticed something in the distance and headed for the strange light. It was in the dark part of the alley by the church. It stopped in front of me and leads me into the alley like a stray cat. I stood there my hands on my pocket looking at the miracle of the light. It then took shape into an angel. He stood their laughing at me. It then took more of a human form. It’s wings brown and white all tucked in out of the way from the sides of the alley. He wore white silver armor that shinned in the dim light. He stood there and smiled at me. “Well hello Neratus.” He proclaimed. He mentioned my name I haven’t heard spoken in decades. I changed my names to Scars to hold my identity as Neratus alone. I hated my old name for it gave me weakness.
“Why call me such a name? For that is not I any more. I am tired of you angels interfering with my business. Frankly you should be more worried about man kinds ignorance then my salvation.” I stated with a grunt of laughter.
“Well I am not worried about anyone’s salvation. It is you who should. You are just as ignorant as the humans you kill. You are just as foolish. Be warned fellow demon for you cannot carry on a killer any longer. You will destroy your family one of these days.”
I stared in anger and hate for this angel. But I couldn’t help but love him. He was Michael a strong Arch Angel of the heavens who always looked out for my people. I grinned at his words and talked with him for an hour or two but we never went into the whole killing thing again. Michael knew I would not change with his words but I so desperately wanted him to destroy me but he couldn’t do such a thing. When we were done he was off and I went home.
At home I heard my sister and brother chatting as usually in the library. They spoke as if nothing was terrible and life was beautiful. I always had an eerie feeling about them and their so called brotherly and sisterly love. They were to close for comfort but what do I care at least they have each other. Even if they love me I am still alone in my thoughts and dreams. I was always alone. But of course that changes and I knew one-day someone will love me more then the world itself.

Last edited by VampirePrincess on Sep 8th, 2003 at 11:25 PM

Old Post Sep 8th, 2003 11:22 PM
VampirePrincess is currently offline Click here to Send VampirePrincess a Private Message Find more posts by VampirePrincess Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote