KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Celsius's Debate thread!

Celsius's Debate thread!
Started by: Kosta

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

Miffed Celsius's Debate thread!

Dont know how this'll take off but what the hell!!

Todays topic

FEMINISTS (sp) With them, or against them?

If this takes off I'll introduce a new topic every couple of days. If you have any ideas please PM me.
Be nice!! No payouts. Ppl are entitled to their opinion, so no forum fights!!

OK 1......2......3........GO!!!!

What is this I don't even

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 12:58 AM
Kostabot is currently offline Click here to Send Kostabot a Private Message Find more posts by Kostabot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diegocala
Replicant

I am with them, they hold all the cake!

--Siggie Created by Master Godshinto

Whatever happened to my Rock N Roll?
Come in, she said, I'll give you shelter from the storm

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 01:01 AM
diegocala is currently offline Click here to Send diegocala a Private Message Find more posts by diegocala Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

im against them
theres no need to be radical with their ideas i mean they want to be treated like men but they complain when this happens
and i am a girl so noone freak out and im all for equalism and all that but i dont think we need to cause uproars over simple things

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 01:02 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Baylin
Back in story!

Oh this could be a fun subject!
Sometimes I agree with them sometimes I dont.
For example when they fight for equal rights, then good for them if they work just as hard then they should be equally awarded! However when sometimes get too hard some that complain, well I think you got what you asked for should up and put up!

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 01:03 AM
Baylin is currently offline Click here to Send Baylin a Private Message Find more posts by Baylin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

plus i like to be treated a little differently from guys stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 01:03 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

ok this is my opinion coming from a guy, women todya in the work place should be treated fairly and with respect they should not get spealic beniftis if they do not deserve them feminist are all right i mean they r proud there women and they want respect wich they deserve but when a women doesnt deserve it and they bring in the feminsit then that is wrong u can not say ooo this happen cause im a women or oo this happen cause im this color no **** that it happend cause of how u do ur job or how u reacted to a action/ murder / what ever sumone should be judged by therir perfomance and not ther eskin color/gender and respect is given where respect is earned ok i am done ne one wont to rebudell just try me i will argue for hours

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 01:04 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kezie

he is so right go deniro woooooooooo!

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 01:05 AM
kezie is currently offline Click here to Send kezie a Private Message Find more posts by kezie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

deniro ur so hot right now wink

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 01:06 AM
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

I have to say that it depends on what they are protesting against. If its Sexual harrasment then good for them, But some of the things that HARD CORE feminists protest against are just ridiculous.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 01:07 AM
Kostabot is currently offline Click here to Send Kostabot a Private Message Find more posts by Kostabot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

but i am always hot not as hot as u though silver wink

DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Baylin
Back in story!

Well we're all pretty much agreed so far...

Baylin is currently offline Click here to Send Baylin a Private Message Find more posts by Baylin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

never winkwhistle

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 01:08 AM
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

*claps for deniro* Now THAT is exactly why I started this thread. Mature argument. *claps more*

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 01:09 AM
DeNiro

ok new topic anti war pleas can we do this one

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 01:10 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Any reason you opened this in the OTF, Celsius?

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 01:10 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Baylin
Back in story!

quote:
Originally posted by Celsius
*claps for deniro* Now THAT is exactly why I started this thread. Mature argument. *claps more*

In that case then...

I think all women (except Tears) should be treated like in the old days when they had to do as they were told or get a severe beating. Stay at home looking after the kids, not going to work, not having any self esteem, and certainly not having high flying jobs earning more than men! eek!

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 01:12 AM
DeNiro

USH we promise this wont get out of hand we promise please this shoud never be closed i luv this thread and celsuis u r the man for thinnking of this great idea bro

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 01:14 AM
silver_tears

well ur lucky u said except tears baylin
i could get dangerous when im upset angelwink

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 01:15 AM
Baylin
Back in story!

whistle dont know what you mean? Anyway somebody has to play Devils Advocate devil

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 01:16 AM
silver_tears

ur lucky u dont evil face

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 01:17 AM