KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Not many people.....

Not many people.....
Started by: GroundedAgain

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
bigbadbike2
Hitman

quote:
Originally posted by badkittykitty
yeah she keeps making up new personalities,first a 15yr old girl, then a guy then back to 15 yr old girl,she pmed one person the other day she was 22,then told some one else she needed help 'cause she lives alone and her boyfriend beats her,..she asked me to be her friend & help her make friends cause she felt every one hated her because she was a ugly loser so then when i was nice to her she call me a ***,then a old hag,and trust me till that point I pitied her and was super nice! augh i honestly cant take much more drama!

Hmmmmm. Odd.

Made By: Me

Dragging a knee at 140 on a bike, just takes all the rush out of driving a car at 120. - Sammy Sliger, 2001 (paraphrased)

Money is not everything. As if poverty is.

I've also learned that love cannot be on a one way street... if it does not go both ways it can be a lonely road. Personally I like to just watch the cars go by.... - Happy Kine, 2003

Dare to be different, just like everyone else.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2003 01:07 AM
bigbadbike2 is currently offline Click here to Send bigbadbike2 a Private Message Find more posts by bigbadbike2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GroundedAgain
OTF REBEL

aight. kezie has just done something that not many ppl up here do.Pissed me off,royaly.Kez took advantage of me in a fragile state(my friend died) If i had been paying full attention i woulda realized who the hell i was dealin wit. Nobody lies to GA, they just don't. oooohhhhh we might hafta git us another fighting thread for this one. oohhhhhh

Old Post Sep 10th, 2003 01:26 AM
GroundedAgain is currently offline Find more posts by GroundedAgain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

..look no futher go to I am a ditz thread and let her have it!

Old Post Sep 10th, 2003 01:40 AM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

bkk, you should sick stitch on her

Old Post Sep 10th, 2003 01:42 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

no ,no ,bf..he might catch something laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 10th, 2003 01:42 AM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

ah, true

Old Post Sep 10th, 2003 01:45 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

So, let's all be calm in here...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Sep 10th, 2003 01:53 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

okay ush..I guess I am still a little bitter,I'll chill

Old Post Sep 10th, 2003 01:58 AM
Bloigen
Restricted

Account Restricted

This board is old.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You were adopted.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2005 08:35 PM
Bloigen is currently offline Click here to Send Bloigen a Private Message Find more posts by Bloigen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote