KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Goodbye all my friends

Goodbye all my friends
Started by: Tired Hiker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
kezie

you said my name and your not the first one to say that

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 03:40 AM
kezie is currently offline Click here to Send kezie a Private Message Find more posts by kezie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

Well I'm aloud to have my suspicions shifty

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 03:46 AM
LindsIsSexyK is currently offline Click here to Send LindsIsSexyK a Private Message Find more posts by LindsIsSexyK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kezie

me to ur a airhead hahahahahahahahahah

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 03:51 AM
kezie is currently offline Click here to Send kezie a Private Message Find more posts by kezie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

Yeah thats what I thought roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 03:52 AM
LindsIsSexyK is currently offline Click here to Send LindsIsSexyK a Private Message Find more posts by LindsIsSexyK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kezie

eminem the one is back who missed me

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 03:53 AM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

no one

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 03:58 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

nope didn't miss u

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 04:00 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kezie

good

LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

I'm focusing on the loss of one of my best friends right now so I'm not too worried about you

kezie

**** him

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 04:01 AM
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

in my opinion i find u the most rude person on this forum....sorry

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 04:04 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

stop creating new alias's on this site, you've gone through 3 in the span of 3 days, and you've been found out each time, that should make it glaringly obvious that you're obnoxious personallity is very easy to recognize, and if you are going to continue to post on this board, stop trying to decieve everyone by creating a new account everytime you get into a scuffle. im sure you wont listen,a nd now that you've been found out and have gotten on everyones bad side again, im sure you will make a new account and a first post "looking for friends' like you always do, inevitably being discovered and getting upset, thus repeating the very process you are trying to avoid, so just either deal with you're actions in an adult manner by not attempting to lie to everyone with false identities, or just leave and dont come back.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 04:05 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

very well said and done backfire

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 04:06 AM
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

quote:
Originally posted by h0ck3yh0rr0r
in my opinion i find u the most rude person on this forum....sorry

Are you talking about TH sad or our girl with split personalities?

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 04:07 AM
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

no no no not TH, Th is awesome im talking about that girl that keeps pming me 50 times and talks about her life and how she was pregnant and she made up all these lies just to chat (fast typed)

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 04:10 AM
BackFire

yes, th kicked hardcare ass. he will be sorely missed if he is gone for good

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 04:11 AM
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

TH cant leave, I wont accept that. I just wont. He wouldnt do that.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 04:13 AM
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

maybe he's going for a long hike and he'll be back soon (trying to cheer u guyz up smile)

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 04:14 AM
Dexx
wingless

i'll bet you guyz th's bluffing.....evil face...
going away, my ass...
it's probably a ...'what would they say if i leave' thread

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 04:14 AM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

perhaps.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 04:15 AM