KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Goodbye all my friends

Goodbye all my friends
Started by: Tired Hiker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

i think TH is more of a serious person or maybe im just wrong and he is bluffing

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 04:15 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

i am sure..

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 04:16 AM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

You know Dexx, I am honestly hoping that it is just a big joke, and god forbid that he be serious

LindsIsSexyK is currently offline Click here to Send LindsIsSexyK a Private Message Find more posts by LindsIsSexyK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

how would you know?

BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

he is bluffing..it's clear as day light. in fact...he might be on the boards right now..watching what we write here...
he has an option where we can's see if he's online..but he can watch

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 04:17 AM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

possible

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 04:18 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

why is it clear as day? yes its possible, but its just as possible that something major did come up and will prevent him from ever coming on the boards again. and since its coming from him (and i know him fairly well) i doubt he would pull a stunt like this, especially letting it go on as long as he has so far.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 04:19 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

also possible well i g2g good night everyone

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 04:20 AM
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

Well TH doesnt even have his own computer yet, he uses his roomates or the ones they have at work, so something very well could have happened. He said he is trying to get his own computer and if he is and he does, then maybe he will be back then.

Atleast Backfire is with me on being worried...................

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 04:20 AM
LindsIsSexyK is currently offline Click here to Send LindsIsSexyK a Private Message Find more posts by LindsIsSexyK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

well im not worried, but i think that if he is gone for good it will be too bad, he was a cool guy.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 04:21 AM
bigbadbike2
Hitman

TH can neva leave evil face

Made By: Me

Dragging a knee at 140 on a bike, just takes all the rush out of driving a car at 120. - Sammy Sliger, 2001 (paraphrased)

Money is not everything. As if poverty is.

I've also learned that love cannot be on a one way street... if it does not go both ways it can be a lonely road. Personally I like to just watch the cars go by.... - Happy Kine, 2003

Dare to be different, just like everyone else.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 04:24 AM
bigbadbike2 is currently offline Click here to Send bigbadbike2 a Private Message Find more posts by bigbadbike2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Baylin
Back in story!

I'm sure he'll be back! He loves it here... right!

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 04:35 AM
Baylin is currently offline Click here to Send Baylin a Private Message Find more posts by Baylin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

*cries on the inside*

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 04:36 AM
BadKitty
cockeyed

I cant take the thought of him being gone! he was fun on here,I followed him around like a puppy sad

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 04:57 AM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

You are all tracking the footsteps of two yung Hobbits. They passed this way the day before yesterday. They met someone they did not expect. Does that comfort you?

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 05:17 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

AUGH!!!

quote:
Originally posted by kezie
eminem the one is back who missed me
stow it!

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 05:18 AM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

quote:
Originally posted by Tired Hiker
You are all tracking the footsteps of two yung Hobbits. They passed this way the day before yesterday. They met someone they did not expect. Does that comfort you?
TH !!! yay! *

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 05:19 AM
CaPtaInCLaUdiA
brunette and tanned <3

Omg! The cheap Whore is leaving!!!! GOd Nooooo!

For we were partners in crime! starts yo sob....If i were only 18 ....then maybe just maybe he wouldnt leave!

goodbye from the skank Bella

sobs even harder

she's miss california <3

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 05:21 AM
CaPtaInCLaUdiA is currently offline Click here to Send CaPtaInCLaUdiA a Private Message Find more posts by CaPtaInCLaUdiA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

TH? . . . Tired Hiker? . . . Yes. That is what they used to call me. Tired Hiker The Grey. That was my name.

I am Tired Hiker The White, and I come back to you now at the turn of the tide.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 05:22 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

What the f**k?

Whatever you're just lucky you didn't really leave otherwise I would have been pissed

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 05:23 AM