KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » CHASE SABRE DUEL- Dak vs. Xeth

CHASE SABRE DUEL- Dak vs. Xeth
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bespin Bart
Buggy

"Lessen your power? Do you know of any Dark Jedi who have such powers of Master Yoda? Or Master Windu?" Xeth says.

He uses the Force to speed himself up and takes advantage of his small size. He runs circles around Dak, jabbing occationally and avoiding all attempted blow. He spins around and aims for the knees with a horizontal slash.

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post Sep 16th, 2003 04:46 AM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

I jump straight over his head, flipping and chopping both 'sabres down at his head from above, then land behind him.

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2003 04:54 AM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I can tell you now, Dak, you aren't going to win a mobility contest with Xeth! Xeth is devastatingly fast and easily blocks your overhead blows (btw, reminder to everyone, counterattacks are risky on your defensive move) and you nearly impale yourself on his sabre on landing; instead you are off-balance and must make good your chance after landing to drive Xeth back.

Score: Dak- 3, Xeth- 3.

Dak to attack.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Sep 16th, 2003 07:37 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

I quickly jump away from him as I throw my left 'sabre horizontally at his waist.

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2003 02:01 AM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bespin Bart
Buggy

Xeth flips away and jumps up to the wall, grabbing onto a pipe or chord. He fires downwards with his sonic blaster.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2003 02:49 PM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

You get yourself away, Xeth, but Dak can easily dodge your shots from a static position and now- unless you intend to flee- you have the problem of having to come down to attack him when eh can wait below at his lesiure...

Round drawn- goes with attacker

Score: Dak- 4, Xeth- 3

Xeth to attack. Match point to Dak

Xeth, you may flee if you wish...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on Sep 18th, 2003 at 02:14 PM

Old Post Sep 17th, 2003 03:00 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bespin Bart
Buggy

Xeth starts running down the wall but kicks off and jumps over Dak's head. He dodges in and out of range, antagonizing the Arnian with horizontal slashs and jabs.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2003 09:17 PM
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

I use the Force to increase my speed as much as I can, and move away from the annoying insect and grabbing my thrown 'sabre.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2003 02:54 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

You retrieve your sabre safely, but whilst you avoid Xeth's blows, Xeth is able to place himself back in a better offensive position. Again, you will have to beat him down a stage if you wish to beat him...

Round drawn. Goes with attacker.

Score: Dak- 4, Xeth- 4

Dak to attack.

BtVS

Old Post Sep 18th, 2003 02:15 PM
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Still enhancing my speed with the Force, I quickly try to bat away his guard with my right sabre. I continue the spin, and slice my left sabre quickly across at chest level.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2003 04:05 PM
Bespin Bart
Buggy

Being faster than Dak at normal speeds, he should still be faster with Force-aided speeds. He enhances his speed with the Force as well and dives under the spinning blades and leaps over them. He backs up a little, ready to put on the offensive.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2003 08:37 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

You are certainly more nimble- but it is far easier for Dak to move his blades than it is for you to move your whole body, and Dak does well in instinctively moving his sabres. You have to abandon your jump to block Dak's blades full on- causing you to stumble backwards from the weight of them. You are moments away from Dak beating your guard and must reply fast...

Score: Dak- 5, Xeth- 4.

Xeth to attack. Match point to Dak.

BtVS

Old Post Sep 20th, 2003 08:50 PM
Bespin Bart
Buggy

Xeth runs circles around Dak, confusing him the speed and quickly twirling blade. Then breaks his run suddenly and leaps back, swinging diagonally at Dak's back.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2003 08:59 PM
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

With two blades, it is relatively easy to block one blade, even if the owner of the blade is moving quickly. I do so, deflecting the blade as it moves, then I use the Force to jump away and onto a wall, attempting to grip into edges with my claws.

"You cannot beat me so easily, vermin!"

Old Post Sep 21st, 2003 12:07 AM
Bespin Bart
Buggy

Xeth talks to him as the Arnian resides on the wall, taking a rest. "Are you sure of that, you cold-blooded fiend? For such an intelligent and sure fellow, you must not have fought many Jedi."

"Your Master tossed me aside easily when Master Gundark and I confronted him, but you will not."

Old Post Sep 21st, 2003 12:18 AM
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

"My master is above my level, or else he would not be my master, fool."

Old Post Sep 21st, 2003 01:49 AM
Bespin Bart
Buggy

"Who is the more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him? Being one of Kuylen's lackies does not make your life any better than it would be if you were on your own. What makes you so sure that what Kuylen's says is truth? He is just using you to achieve his own goals."

Old Post Sep 21st, 2003 01:55 AM
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

"Why do you annoy me with your idiocy? Your will not affect my mind, so do not try. And it is no wonder you cannot comprehend the power of the Dark Side..."

Old Post Sep 21st, 2003 03:02 AM
Bespin Bart
Buggy

"The Dark-Side is but a quick and deadly path to power. You do not see many Dark Jedi grow to old age, unless they had been Jedi all their lives. You will die in a short burst of glory, and then the galaxy will move on, and you will become forgotten. Is that what you want?"

Old Post Sep 21st, 2003 03:53 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Your flight flows and ebbs back and forth... Dak still superior in the blade exchanges, but Xeth forever outflanking, moving by, ready to counter...

Round draw. Goes with attacker.

Score: Dak- 5, Xeth- 5

Dak to attack

BtVS

Old Post Sep 21st, 2003 01:11 PM