KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » CHASE SABRE DUEL- Dak vs. Xeth

CHASE SABRE DUEL- Dak vs. Xeth
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bespin Bart
Buggy

Xeth stands ready, waiting for Dak's reply and his strike. He twirls his lightsaber a few times idly.

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post Sep 21st, 2003 02:32 PM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

I suddenly leap down, landing in front of Xeth and bring my left 'sabre around behind him, my right held horizontally between us. Then I pull my left in towards me while pushing my right out, both about his chest level.

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2003 01:04 AM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bespin Bart
Buggy

Xeth leaps straight up for a little ways and then flips over and behind Dak.

"Nice try, lizardman," Xeth taunts. "But you still have not taken me down."

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2003 01:28 AM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Xeth escapes the blow, but again Dak just gets the edge by vbirtue of having to make less effort...

Round Drawn. Goes with attacker.

Score: Dak- 6, Xeth- 5.

Xeth to attack. Match point to Dak

ONE DAY WARNING! Game (and duel) ends when I go to bed tomorrow!

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2003 01:31 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

"We seem pretty evenly matched, Geonosian. I admire that."

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2003 04:21 AM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bespin Bart
Buggy

"Evenly matched indeed. We have been fighting a close battle. But one of us must win, and one must lose."

Xeth charges and flips over Dak's head, swinging lightly for it. As he lands behind, he flips back over and jabs at Dak's right leg.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2003 05:03 AM
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Realizing he is going too high, I dive under and roll away from the jab.

"I hope you understand I do not plan to lose."

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2003 05:37 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

(sorry, been to busy to do much today, so I shall extend this a day and update tomorrow)

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2003 09:56 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Xeth flips over Dak and lands behind him; Dak- needing to conserve his movements as much as possib-e half-turns and blocks; Xeth flips back immediately and strikes but Dak is already rolling away- Xeth's jab hits empty air and he is over-extended.

Dak strikes down, the force of his blow bring Xeth's sabre down to the ground, and then he stabs forwards himself. Xeth desperately deflects the sabre and it burns a neat hole through the side, rather than the centre, of his chest.

Score: Dak- 7, Xeth 5. Match to Dak.

But there is no time to capitalise. Hutt Security is pouring into the starport, irritated at this blatant power fighting by hunted outworlders. Both Dark Siders are forced to defend themselves- but Kuylen's ship roars to the edge of the docking bay at this moment, providing a means of escape.

As for the Jedi, the Security is reticent to move against Jedi. But they ask you, as firmly as possible, to take your leave of the planet. That does not seem such a bad idea- you can meet up with Gundark and return to your ships.

And both sides can return to their thread, for the end of the game!

BtVS

Old Post Sep 24th, 2003 06:21 PM
Bespin Bart
Buggy

Congrats, Dak! May we duel again soon...

Old Post Sep 25th, 2003 04:32 AM
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Indeed. I need to finish you off. :lol

J/K

It was fun dueling you, you proved quite a challenge. Thank you. *shakes BB's hand*

Old Post Sep 25th, 2003 05:30 PM