KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » CHASE SABRE DUEL- Wraith vs. Kosta

CHASE SABRE DUEL- Wraith vs. Kosta
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

*Seeing his apponent off balance Kosta takes the chance and uses force push, with the wind blowing it might add extra effect. Straight away he charges his apponent, as soon as he gets near hm, he spins around to the back of Wraith and makes a vertical slash downwards, aiming at Wraiths head at the same time with his other saber he executes a stabbibg move aiming at Wraiths chest. All the time he keeps his knees bent and his feet far apart for extra balance*

What is this I don't even

Old Post Sep 17th, 2003 12:15 AM
Kostabot is currently offline Click here to Send Kostabot a Private Message Find more posts by Kostabot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
genral zink
Keeper of the Jello

Wraith rolls backwards near the ground, seeing his opponent's tactics, rolling with the Force push. He then picks himself up and copies his opponent's stance, his knees bent and feet far apart as well. As the Jedi wings downwards at his head and jabs for his chest, he spins around, keeping his red lightsaber above his head, and behind the Jedi to avoid the blows, then spinning his lightsabers around to deflect any follow ups.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2003 08:43 PM
genral zink is currently offline Click here to Send genral zink a Private Message Find more posts by genral zink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Rolling back (which looks impressive in that armour) works well, taking much of the force out of Kosta's attack. Kosta is hardly undone as Wraith deflect his blows but the relentless nature of his attack fades as Wraith finally gets into the fight, meeting blow for blow and ready to strike back!

Score: Wrath- 1, Kosta- 3

Wraith to attack.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Sep 20th, 2003 08:53 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
genral zink
Keeper of the Jello

Wraith gets behind Kosta and swings horizontally with his right red blade towards the spinal chord and jabs downwards through Kosta's left leg with his left purple blade.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2003 08:56 PM
genral zink is currently offline Click here to Send genral zink a Private Message Find more posts by genral zink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

*Kosta spins around Holding his right saber vertically Up and his left saber vertically down to deflect both swings. then he quicly spins around to Wraiths back, keeping his sabers outstreched one pointing diagonnaly up, the other diagonally down to set up for his attack"

"Impressive! Very Impressive indeed." Says Kosta slightly out of breath.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2003 03:54 AM
Kostabot is currently offline Click here to Send Kostabot a Private Message Find more posts by Kostabot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

The two of you spin with great grace and athleticism, meeting each other blow for blow...

Round drawn. Goes with attacker

Score: Wraith- 2, Kosta- 3

Kosta to attack.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on Sep 23rd, 2003 at 01:32 AM

Old Post Sep 21st, 2003 01:17 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

*Appearing behind Wraith, Kost Gets down on one knee and makes a small swing at Wraith knees with both sabers. Then at the last second He quickly rolls sideways a very small distance and throws both sabers at his opponent, one aiming for the head, he other for the legs. All through his attack Kosta stays in close proximity to Wraith so as not to give him a lot of time to react. As soon as he throughs his sabers he rolls further backwards to avoid counter attack*

"With his bulky armour I might get the upper hand if I stay close when I attack, and then back up reaally quickly." Thinks Kosta

Old Post Sep 21st, 2003 01:33 PM
genral zink
Keeper of the Jello

Wraith leaps backwards over the blades and then to the right as Kosta throws his lightsabers. Using the Force, he tries to slow down at least one of the blades so that he can destroy it.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2003 02:00 PM
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

(Noooooooooo!!!! Dont destrouy my saber, You bum!!! I'll slice off your nose. mad stick out tongue )

Old Post Sep 21st, 2003 02:24 PM
genral zink
Keeper of the Jello

(But I like my nose... sad )

Old Post Sep 21st, 2003 02:26 PM
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

(I like my saber stick out tongue)

Old Post Sep 21st, 2003 02:35 PM
genral zink
Keeper of the Jello

(I don't. stick out tongue )

Old Post Sep 21st, 2003 02:47 PM
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

(Pretty good idea though, trying to cho it up. You'll start winning. And I'll end up having to make another one.)

Old Post Sep 21st, 2003 02:49 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Start winning? No, not really- your choice of sabres is purely cosmetic; so long as your posts fit your style, number of sabres makes no difference.

That said, Wraith's move works. Thrown sabres are at GREAT risk of destruction by a defender who attempts to. As Wraith lands and tries to cut one down, Kosta has an awkward choice- use the Force to oppose Wraith's attempt to sloew the sabre down- but concentrating on this will leave you sabreless!- or retrieve the other sabre and Wraith will cut through the other one.

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on Sep 23rd, 2003 at 01:33 AM

Old Post Sep 21st, 2003 05:49 PM
genral zink
Keeper of the Jello

Wraith uses the Force, trying to grip it hard. He drops one of his lightsabers into its holster while he's focusing hard, preparing to swing at it.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2003 01:32 AM
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

Kosta quickly uses the force to get the saberst to split up in different directions and zig zag back to him.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2003 01:34 AM
genral zink
Keeper of the Jello

Wraith holds the single lightsaber in place and lets the other lightsaber shatter it. If Kosta averts that, he swings at the single saber.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2003 01:40 AM
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

*Kosta stands up, and looks Wraith straight in the eyes*
"Why did you choose the weak mans path? You can still redeem yourself! Come back to the light side. The dark side boasts power, but it shows little, all petty crime, bullying the weak!"

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2003 01:58 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Ok, Kosta retrieves one sabre but with a shower of sparks, Warith cuts through the other

Score: Wraith- 3, Kosta- 3

Wraith to attack.

ONE DAY WARNING! Game (and duel) ends when I go to bed tomorrow!

BtVS

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2003 01:34 AM
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

*Kosta braices himself for wraiths attack, Its going to be hard to defend with only one saber against two.*

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2003 01:38 AM