KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » X-scaliber:roleplaying.

X-scaliber:roleplaying.
Started by: Tiger Eyes

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (31): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tiger Eyes
MeoW?

Yuki sat up she closed her eyes. " i'm not going to cry."she said. She got up and heard a group of people in the street.

" I'm one mean kitty!"

Old Post Sep 11th, 2003 01:04 AM
Tiger Eyes is currently offline Click here to Send Tiger Eyes a Private Message Find more posts by Tiger Eyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

~lol its ok~
Ayame checked his pulse " ok good he's still alive"

Sig and icon made by me. ^_^

Old Post Sep 11th, 2003 01:16 AM
Fallin Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Fallin Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Fallin Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

A mysterious Airax glides through the air, hovering near the scene of action. Keeping to the shadows and trees for cover.

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Sep 11th, 2003 04:42 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

"someone call the ambulance " Ayame screamed , soon the ambulance came and picked up the guy who got ran over

Old Post Sep 11th, 2003 08:25 PM
Fallin Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Fallin Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Fallin Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tiger Eyes
MeoW?

Kasumi ran out inot the street. She saw the guy and got a hint she back inside.

" I'm one mean kitty!"

Old Post Sep 12th, 2003 12:34 AM
Tiger Eyes is currently offline Click here to Send Tiger Eyes a Private Message Find more posts by Tiger Eyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

Ayame watched the ambulance take the guy away " i hope he'll be ok " , she turned and headed home , she walked past Kasumi's house ~she doesn't know Kasumi yet~

Old Post Sep 12th, 2003 12:36 AM
FallingBlue
Twilight of Shadow

Damian screamed, the cops blasting off of him, some charging up and exploding. He stood, his clothes ripped from where the blasts had shot out. He walked slowly, like a zombie, out of the park, people running away form the "mutant scum" as he passed.

God is only a false hope

Old Post Sep 12th, 2003 12:42 AM
FallingBlue is currently offline Click here to Send FallingBlue a Private Message Find more posts by FallingBlue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

Ayame heard the screams and ran back , when she got there she saw Damian

Old Post Sep 12th, 2003 12:43 AM
FallingBlue
Twilight of Shadow

Damian stumbled, landing on the asphault street, cars zooming past his head. He crawled away fast, resting his back against a fence with a sigh.

God is only a false hope

Old Post Sep 12th, 2003 12:44 AM
FallingBlue is currently offline Click here to Send FallingBlue a Private Message Find more posts by FallingBlue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

Ayame ran to him " omg are u ok " she held his head

Old Post Sep 12th, 2003 12:45 AM
FallingBlue
Twilight of Shadow

Damian jumped, scurrying away from her, "D-dont touch me..." he said, looking around wildly as he backed away.

God is only a false hope

Old Post Sep 12th, 2003 12:46 AM
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

Ayame was confused " what , y " she moved closer

Old Post Sep 12th, 2003 12:47 AM
FallingBlue
Twilight of Shadow

Damian scurried back, "No one trusts me, I trust no one.." he said, looking around

God is only a false hope

Old Post Sep 12th, 2003 12:55 AM
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

" but , your hurt, let me help u " she moved very close and grabed before he scurried back even more

Old Post Sep 12th, 2003 12:55 AM
FallingBlue
Twilight of Shadow

Damian glared, "Your making a mistake, helping me is bad, very bad!"

God is only a false hope

Old Post Sep 12th, 2003 12:56 AM
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

Nalia lifted him up and leaned him on her shoulder " come , ill take u to my house so i could tend your wounds , unless u rather the hospital"

Old Post Sep 12th, 2003 12:58 AM
FallingBlue
Twilight of Shadow

Damian sighed, "Your making a mistake.." he said, limping with ehr towards her house

God is only a false hope

Old Post Sep 12th, 2003 12:59 AM
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

Ayame smiled and brought him up the stairs to her house and opened the door , when they were in she let him sit on the couch " ill brb , i need to get the med kit"

Old Post Sep 12th, 2003 01:00 AM
FallingBlue
Twilight of Shadow

"Aye.." Damian said, staring at the floor

God is only a false hope

Old Post Sep 12th, 2003 01:01 AM
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

Ayame came back and sat next to him " by the way , my name is Ayame " she smiled and opened the kit

Old Post Sep 12th, 2003 01:02 AM