KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Help me, I'm melting!

Help me, I'm melting!
Started by: Supa

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
queeq
Chaos

You're right. It's not warme enough for AC. But in the car, now that does sound very appealing.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2001 12:52 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supa
Mysterious Grey

We drove 2x4 hrs this weekend... In a car with no AC.. windows rolled down.. still clung to the car seats!

It's cloudy now, but so frustratingly humid!!

*pant pant*

Old Post Jul 9th, 2001 06:29 PM
Supa is currently offline Click here to Send Supa a Private Message Find more posts by Supa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

I know the feeling, although today is quite okay here. Cloudy, cool and still T-shirt weather.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2001 07:43 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

Rain sun rain thunder and lightning and some sun. What to wear????

Old Post Jul 11th, 2001 02:57 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Swimsuit.

Bit weird now, indeed.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2001 06:41 PM
finti

would be nasty if you got struck by lightning wearing a g string, or what queeq big grin

Old Post Jul 11th, 2001 07:54 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Perhaps he LIVES on lightning strikes. Ask Gundy.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jul 12th, 2001 12:26 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Well, actually I suggested the bathing suit because:

1. You're not to hot
2. Getting wet is no problem
3. You don't need an umbrella which is dangerous with lightning strrrrrrrrrrrrrmmmmsmsssss............

*gotta go back to Gundy's lab for a recharge*

Old Post Jul 12th, 2001 02:21 AM
Tex
Yumsz

I have no sympathy for you people, I live in Dallas where for the past few days the temperature has been over 101 degress and with the humidity it feels like it's 107! smokin'

Old Post Jul 12th, 2001 09:36 AM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

Seeing JR latley, or have you had a chat with Walker. rolling on floor laughing

[ July 12, 2001: Message edited by: finti ]

Old Post Jul 12th, 2001 12:57 PM
Jameous Woodshire

Supa, I knew, I was kidding ya. wink

Finii, if he met Walker, I need to hang out with him! (even though Walker Texas Ranger) has been canceled.

And I lived in Texas in 1980 when the records were set. 113 real temp in the SHADE! we could fry eggs on the sidewalk. (it took longer than a skillet, but it worked). So I dont have much sympathy for newbies to heat adjustment. But I also dont expect anyone from a cold area to have sympathy for me when I'm freezing.

Anyway, can you (Texas) get me a job with J.R.? ( stick out tongue finti)

Old Post Jul 12th, 2001 01:49 PM
Jameous Woodshire is currently offline Click here to Send Jameous Woodshire a Private Message Find more posts by Jameous Woodshire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

What's this with Texas lately?

Old Post Jul 12th, 2001 02:09 PM
finti

Self realisation I think.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2001 03:01 PM
queeq
Chaos

Ya think?

Old Post Jul 12th, 2001 06:07 PM
Tex
Yumsz

No offense to Walker Texas Ranger fans, but that show is so cheesy! Its just embarassing to us Dallasites! In almost every episode Chuck Norris is seen fighting mafia gangsters, racist hicks, nuclear terrorists, IRA radicals, death cults, the list is just endless! It's ridiculous, nothing remotely close to that occurs in Dallas, it's so stupid.....Oh, and then his wife Alex is like kidnapped in every episode, you would think that she would learn to defend herself or carry some mace or something....Oh, just for the record, I got to meet J.R. (larry hagman) in person once, he was at Neiman Marcus downtown for some charity thing and I got to shake his hand.....I hope your all jealous now evil face

Old Post Jul 13th, 2001 07:23 AM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jameous Woodshire

I dont know what Queeg and finti are talking about. So I have alot of experance with Texas (the state). I was just replying to all the posts from before. roll eyes (sarcastic)

I dont even know Texas the poster.

I also agree with Texas about Walker. The same thing happened when Dallas was out. Everyone thought there were oil wells in everyones backyards. Both shows are probbaly as accurate a view as we get of England from any Britcom. (I got to hang out with a Penthouse Pet for a week so I'm not jealous about J.R. wink )

I am here to talk about Star Wars and then if anything else comes up, I'll post on that too.

Please explain this 'self realisation' you speak of.

Also is this the way you treat all your guests or just the ones that live in the U.S.? evil face roll eyes (sarcastic) smokin'

[ July 13, 2001: Message edited by: Jameous Woodshire ]

Old Post Jul 13th, 2001 09:13 AM
Jameous Woodshire is currently offline Click here to Send Jameous Woodshire a Private Message Find more posts by Jameous Woodshire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
keokiswahine
Confusion

*walks in slurping on a rainbow flavored snow cone*

What's up, everyone? Been kinda busy at the office, and watching the tonyf fiasco in the JC. smokin' smokin' smokin'

Old Post Jul 13th, 2001 09:30 AM
keokiswahine is currently offline Click here to Send keokiswahine a Private Message Find more posts by keokiswahine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Speaking of Britcoms, I love Keeping Up Appearances and Are You Being Served?, but that Dr. Who Show and Red Dwarf freak me out....Theres just something strange about an Alien species speaking with a British accent....Oh, and I am not the least jealous about your Penthouse Pet, Larry Hagman can look pretty sexy too, those wrinkles, age and liver spots, he's the only man on this planet who could turn me gay....(Oh god that was disgusting, I'm not serious people...damn, let me get that image out of my head)....Wow, how did you get to spend a whole week with a Penthouse Pet?, Did you kidnapp her?, Ha, just kidding! big grin

Old Post Jul 13th, 2001 10:08 AM
Jameous Woodshire

OMG! That was soo funny! laughing out loud

I worked with her on a movie. Her name is Julie Strain and she was Pet of the year in 94 or something like that. I had my choice of jobs, so I chose driver. wink We sometimes hung out in her hotel waiting for the next set call. (Nothing happened, Darn! sad ) but she was cool to be around. None of the phoney Hollywood attitude that some other actors I've met had.

BTW when we filmed that flick, it was around 115 heat index all week. Most of our shots were done inside or early in the morning thankfully.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2001 10:14 AM
freeq

sad

115? She must have been sweating a lot. wink

Old Post Jul 13th, 2001 01:12 PM
freeq is currently offline Click here to Send freeq a Private Message Find more posts by freeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote